ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
Is there a way to retrieve Lona's ID if you lost it?
Nope, but you can buy a fake ID in the harbor backstreet in Noer; you are listed as male in that ID and I heard speculation that trying to go through the gates naked causes you to get found out, not sure if true though.

Where is this quest?
You get the quest from the Mercenary Guild in Noer (Inn) and the quest location is the Cemetery to the North-West inside Noer. You need:
| > One-time quest 'North Pass Whistle Tower' to be completed
| > Repeatable quest 'Undead In Cemetery' to have been completed at least once

Specifics are in a guide written by yours truly under "N5. Cemetery Negative Energy"

Reactions: Chucke1992

MysterMani

Apr 23, 2018
ZedTed,
You should add the quest "East Checkpoint" to your guide (under Doom Fortress quests to be specific)
In case you need, I'll add specifics of the quest below according to my findings.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On a side note, do you know of any items to boost SCU, like glasses boost WIS?
I think Dirt and "Dirty" series armors are supposed to boost SCU but they don't actually provide any boost to SCU (bug? might ask eccma later)

Last edited:
Reactions: ZedTed

illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
New to this game
Is this a lose-to-get-raped game, or can you make getting raped all the time part of your strategy? Raped to victory so to speak?

MysterMani

Apr 23, 2018
New to this game
Is this a lose-to-get-raped game, or can you make getting raped all the time part of your strategy? Raped to victory so to speak?
On an overall in my opinion, prostitution > getting raped.
Most rape stuff often end up in you turning into a slave or a seedbed, and I prefer neither, mostly because I find it hard to escape either situation.
Most one-time quests fail if you lose during them.

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
What's the optimal modified pregnancy length?
I'm talking the seedbed debuff in particular here, since having enough stacks of it may put modified pregnancy length into negative, which throws up an error and/or crashes the game completely.

Fingerbib33

Jun 3, 2020
Does anyone know if there's a way to escape from the Seedbed creature camp? I've been sneaking around trying to find an exit but just can't find one. To the south from the main area there's a dark cave-like area, but I follow along the wall in all possible directions and I can't find an exit. Is it impossible?

MysterMani

Apr 23, 2018
Does anyone know if there's a way to escape from the Seedbed creature camp? I've been sneaking around trying to find an exit but just can't find one. To the south from the main area there's a dark cave-like area, but I follow along the wall in all possible directions and I can't find an exit. Is it impossible?
If you mean Deep-Ones (the fish creatures, and there are four smaller rooms in corners of your location) then look at the puzzle 2 in "Rescuing the Maid" quest in Guide by ZedTed.

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
ZedTed,
You should add the quest "East Checkpoint" to your guide (under Doom Fortress quests to be specific)
In case you need, I'll add specifics of the quest below according to my findings.

On a side note, do you know of any items to boost SCU, like glasses boost WIS?
I think Dirt and "Dirty" series armors are supposed to boost SCU but they don't actually provide any boost to SCU (bug? might ask eccma later)
Thanks for the help, will update the guide soon.

For items that boost SCU, do not think there are any in game at the moment. Checked the rag clothing set and it had it's description renamed to "increase weak, dirty, hide, and defense & Reduce Sexy". So it seems to reduce the distance enemies spot you.

New to this game
There is a succubus path where you can kill most male enemies by having sex. Do note that it is quite weak so I don't recommend it as a starter build (personally recommend weapons master as a starting build).

How do you avoid certain tags for this game please
Scat and Piss (PeePoo) can be turned on and off in the menu under "System". Violence cannot be disabled unless you manually modify all files that depict blood, but you can avoid most violence by not getting defeated.

What's the optimal modified pregnancy length?
I'm talking the seedbed debuff in particular here, since having enough stacks of it may put modified pregnancy length into negative, which throws up an error and/or crashes the game completely.
Assuming you are talking about scripts: personally had all the settings to [1..1,1..1,1..1,1..1,1..1] and never had any errors. Maybe changing the SEEDBED_LEVEL_DEDUCTION to [0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0] for all of them will help.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
There's a small spelling error in the most common random event - the Rogue ambush.
It calls them "Rouges". I keep having mental images of a compact trying to mug me.

Fixed. Manually Edited OvermapEvents.txt

Fingerbib33

Jun 3, 2020
If you mean Deep-Ones (the fish creatures, and there are four smaller rooms in corners of your location) then look at the puzzle 2 in "Rescuing the Maid" quest in Guide by ZedTed.
Thanks for the response, but the area I'm in doesn't seem to fully match the description in the guide. I'm in an area with Deep Ones, and on the Northern Wall there's a statue that looks like a face, and a bit below it there are 4 pillars. But I don't see any symbols/engravings on the wall (unless I'm blind). And when I head south to the dark cave-like area, I don't find any tablets to interact with. So it feels like I'm just stuck.

Edit: here's a screenshot of the area I'm in. I don't see the engravings that the guide refers to. And directly south just seems to be a dark cave with nothing in it but dead-ends and enemies. Nor do I see any entrances to 4 smaller rooms.

Screenshot (27).png

Last edited:

MysterMani

Apr 23, 2018
Ah my bad, Fingerbib33.
I don't really get myself captured so I don't really have an idea about it. I thought it would be something similar.
I guess I'll try to look into it myself and reply.

MysterMani

Apr 23, 2018
Hey Fingerbib33,
The reason why you're in a different location is because you were captured west of Pirate's Bane (?)
Anyways, about how to get out.
- After being captured, you're in the place you showed in the picture above.
- Go South towards the centre of the dark cave thing.
- You see a certain tile there that bubbles occasionally like this
mid.JPG
- Step on that tile and press Z
- You'll be in a new room, run towards the North-Eastern corner to come across a similar tile
- Step on it and press Z
- You'll see the exit in front of you
;)
P.S. I only gave the thing 1 try so I'm not sure but the tile in second room may have a randomized location in one of the corners of the room.

Reactions: Fingerbib33

Fingerbib33

Jun 3, 2020
Hey Fingerbib33,
The reason why you're in a different location is because you were captured west of Pirate's Bane (?)
Anyways, about how to get out.
- After being captured, you're in the place you showed in the picture above.
- Go South towards the centre of the dark cave thing.
- You see a certain tile there that bubbles occasionally like this
View attachment 718585
- Step on that tile and press Z
- You'll be in a new room, run towards the North-Eastern corner to come across a similar tile
- Step on it and press Z
- You'll see the exit in front of you
;)
P.S. I only gave the thing 1 try so I'm not sure but the tile in second room may have a randomized location in one of the corners of the room.
Thanks so much, that's incredibly helpful!

Reactions: MysterMani

MysterMani

Apr 23, 2018
Hey eccma417,
It says Dirt status is supposed to boost SCU, however, SCU remains unaffected by the status. Possibly a bug?

Also another thing, there's this guy in Doom Fortress which asks you to steal a medal from the officer in the barracks.
(Pretty sure that's Adam coz of translation text file name :sneaky:)
Anyways, about the quest, it can be completed in two ways either by killing or stealing but my problem is that stealing is practically impossible.
Through a bit of trial and error, the conditions for a successful steal from the guy were 100 SCU + All "Dirty" series items + Sneaking by pressing CTRL, the last two things make sense but 100 SCU is well ridiculous however you see it.
It should be a more reasonable number.

Nvm, it was just a chance thing :geek:
P.S. all this is true for v0.3.8.0, so if things were changed/fixed then that's good.

Also, a little feedback on the weapon "Halberd", the skill which attacks everyone in a 1 tile radius (default mapping D) is really useful against swarms but more often than not it fails (atleast for me) I am not sure as to why but I think it's because Lona gets stunned before the animation completes so even though it shows a full spin, it deals no damage. This is just an assumption though since damage is dealt after animation is completed.
Halberd's selling point is that it can deal with swarms, so a slight reduction in the animation duration might make it a lot more useful and reliable.

Last edited:

MysterMani

Apr 23, 2018
?
I never tried if it works with glasses or not. I just had 15 points in WIS and the option "Tell a lie" showed up.
Can you try using the save editor and giving yourself enough exp to get your basic WIS trait to 15 and then checking? Do tell if that works. Might have other requirements otherwise, I'll look into it when later and reply if that's the case.

4.10 star(s) 181 Votes