CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
How did you get past boar attacking you due to high weakness while collecting?
Try holding shift to run. You can't be that slow that you cannot outrun a boar. Also, try walk up and down and avoid the boar and strike it on each turn. You'll kill it and only lose ~20 HP depending on how good you get at the timing.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
here is a place to collect feedback data.
I only update by myself if I count it as a free ver. last update by me is 0.3.5.1, otherwise is pirated ;), support me so u dont need wait for someone release it.
Well, It is a beta. And we all give you feed back and bug reports in this thread. If you post new betas for us to test I think it is a win win. I will buy it once it becomes 1.0 or what ever version will be final. Also any addon mission pack if that will be a thing.. :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: TorryInaBox

damnson1111

Jul 21, 2017
Try holding shift to run. You can't be that slow that you cannot outrun a boar. Also, try walk up and down and avoid the boar and strike it on each turn. You'll kill it and only lose ~20 HP depending on how good you get at the timing.
Yeah I know, under normal circumstance you can do that. But I'm talking about shackled, preggo and max wound almost everywhere due to getting goblin'd. Lona walks pretty much at snail speed and can't run.

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
How did you get past boar attacking you due to high weakness while collecting?
Well, you can't escape boars so you just need to avoid them. You can press 'alt' and a direction key to see slightly further ahead and that can help a lot. Also, sleep near the entrance of the map so in case enemies sneak up on Lona, you can escape immediately.

Then your next priority is getting enough money to remove the restraints at the blacksmith (5000p for full shackles, 2000p for collar). People said that there was a tunnel outside that lead to inside Noer, not sure exactly where or what it is but I vaguely remember something about goblin caves, if you have trouble entering Noer through the gates.

Also, want to ask how you got shackled, since goblins don't shackle you when they capture you. Bandits perhaps?

D

Deleted member 2406869

Howdy everyone. So, having restarted the game, and learned that rapist whip guy can own the skeletons(at least prior to the black helmet ones), my Lona now how 10 SUR and dark cauldron. I also intend to get omnivore, cannibalism and to get her full of parasites so I can use them for free food. My question is: should I go dump all other points on WIS and go for a mage build?

MysterMani

Apr 23, 2018
Hey eccma417,
Is one of these supposed to say "Sexy"?
Asking because it's awkward to have a decrease and an increase for same stats in same health stat.
Also this is true for most injury debuffs, they say "Decreases Weak." and "Increases Weak." both.

Thinking Intensifies.JPG

Peppa01

Apr 29, 2020
Howdy everyone. So, having restarted the game, and learned that rapist whip guy can own the skeletons(at least prior to the black helmet ones), my Lona now how 10 SUR and dark cauldron. I also intend to get omnivore, cannibalism and to get her full of parasites so I can use them for free food. My question is: should I go dump all other points on WIS and go for a mage build?
Omnivore is a bit dubious trait. When I played non-survival mode, Lona could eat pretty much everything, and never got gastrosia or any other disease, so Omnivore was generally not needed. However, when I played survival, she was quickly getting sick after eating a few insects or soups with strange meat, despite having this trait. So, the trait can be useful only in survival mode, and its effect is not very strong.

Magic builds are relatively weaker than fighters, even with high WIS and glasses, because fireballs require time to cast and can't be used in close quarters, while water spells are quicker, have pushing effect, but they deal really low damage. You may enjoy playing magic build, but you'll need to rely on companions in many quests (and try not to blow these companions with fireball).

Last edited:

LiteralAutist

Nov 9, 2017
I'm so glad I found this, Feira quest had so much potential imo and I was sad that the dev vanished. I'm glad that a spinoff exists atleast.

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
I'm getting 15 fps with this game. Using phenom 2 x4 945 at 3.0 ghz. Any suggestions?
The game "ai is a dumb shit and coding is messy" (directly from the readme.txt) which means that your FPS tanks when you have multiple enemies in an instance

Does the Musket do more damage with ATK or with Magic ATK?
To quote the developer:
"its a test weapon, still in balance.
0.3.8 and 0.3.8.1 is just "make it works"

when next release it will get following change
-*fixed, musket C : basic damage from 0 to 30, damage multiplier by Wisdom and ATK from 1 to 0.2, Fireing animation frame from 44 to 60(test)"

So I assume the damage has to do with both ATK and Magic ATK (Wisdom increases Magic ATK, I think)

Is there a changelog for newer versions (i.e. 3.8.0+), if so where can I find it?
I assume there is in the developer's Fanbox or Subscribestar (see first page) but you need to be a supporter to access (believe it was $10).

This thread is technically the free Demo version so the changelog is not updated. People will upload the newest version later, seeing that 3.9.2 is out it shouldn't be too long (I hope), and they normally include a changelog.

Peppa01

Apr 29, 2020
Is there a changelog for newer versions (i.e. 3.8.0+), if so where can I find it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This changelog is from a readme file. There are a few new locations (unfortunately untranslated), quest features and different bug fixes.

Last edited:

garand_m12

Aug 30, 2019
Anyone can point me to the files where I can edit values, or is there any cheat function using console to add the seedbed status? Tried to look into the thread but can't find definitive answer
edit: found my answer

Dybbuk
on this part of the variables

I assume the XX..YY are to be defined as "minimum duration".."longest duration" of the whole cycle? and the seedbed just apply a flat reduction to the associated values?

Last edited:

MysterMani

Apr 23, 2018
Hey eccma417,
During the quest "Cementry Negative Energy" after you get captured and sent to Cocona's lair, there are a few interactable torches in the lair. However, turning them off and then on causes them to provide light similar to a normal torch instead of showing the green miasma again.
Nothing game-breaking, but wanted to inform in case.

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Anyone can point me to the files where I can edit values, or is there any cheat function using console to add the seedbed status? Tried to look into the thread but can't find definitive answer
edit: found my answer

Dybbuk
on this part of the variables

I assume the XX..YY are to be defined as "minimum duration".."longest duration" of the whole cycle? and the seedbed just apply a flat reduction to the associated values?
I haven't played much with the file, other than to copy the Goblin Values to the Moot and the Human to speed things up a bit, but my assumption is the same as yours. A Minimum, a Maximun and a Reduction depending on the level of the trait, based on comments by the developer that at maximum Seedbed Goblin pregnancy is pretty fast.

Keep in mind these coments below though to prevent the game from crashing.
Just note that if you end up with negative duration the game will crash on state change. Need to edit the function that applies the seedbed deduction to have a min of 1.

garand_m12

Aug 30, 2019
Yea I noticed that bit, I tweaked the seedbed parasites accordingly too. although i changed the value to 2..2 and it doesn't seem to speed up the birthing, maybe it speeds up the pregnancy but not the actual delivery date itself. Or maybe the value is too low :unsure:
Need to get a new pregnancy first to make sure i guess

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 183 Votes