ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
I'm back, but don't expect any updates to the guide soon. Need to catch with what has been changed and added (a change log from 0.3.8. to 0.4.1. would be much appreciated); not to mention that playing LonaRPG while staying over at family is social suicide.

Also, accidentally bought a AZERTY keyboard so that needs to be dealt with (Seriously, who uses an AZERTY keyboard on purpose?).

Apr 14, 2019
I'm back, but don't expect any updates to the guide soon. Need to catch with what has been changed and added (a change log from 0.3.8. to 0.4.1. would be much appreciated); not to mention that playing LonaRPG while staying over at family is social suicide.

Also, accidentally bought a AZERTY keyboard so that needs to be dealt with (Seriously, who uses an AZERTY keyboard on purpose?).
No rush m8 take your time lol. The last guide you provided gave myself and others much needed guidance in navigating this game so any help is greatly appreciated since you taking the time out of your day to help the community who support this game.

Btw srry bout the keyboard situation. Had one of those before...its hard enough with a qwerty in some cases with me lol. Also I'm sure it would make some interesting conversations with the fam trying to explain the "intent" behind the idea of LonaRPG...

• Haha
Reactions: jaruh and ZedTed

Nick34

Feb 16, 2020
01.png

Who encounters this concern during save?

Once pressed on OK cannot save

I specify version 4.1.0 with patch no mod or modification applied to the game

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
I don't understand why i cannot write $ in console, can you help me please?
Can you elaborate further? Everything works fine on my part (tested with the latest version, 0.4.1.1). 'F10' -> '$' works fine. You sure it's not a keyboard issue?

Edit: Note that you cannot copy paste in the console.

Mr_wickedways

Jan 20, 2020
Can someone quote me in the latest translations? i cant find, there's too many pages and i forgot to book mark the post :q thanks!

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
merged latest translation with new files. Seems that it adds new portraits/sounds to fishdudes and some minor changes. didn't merge FishTown because of many changes and it's still in dev. Also, overmapEvents.txt only fixes ROUGES back, lol, and i fixed it BACK TOO

UPD seems like no new portraits because no such files exists now
Believe this is an update for 0.4.0.5. -> 0.4.0.6

Probably going to need some updating for the new content added in 0.4.1.0

mteir

Jun 21, 2017
I don't understand why i cannot write $ in console, can you help me please?
The game uses a different ASCII set than what some keyboards have as layout. My "$" on my keyboard is under alt+4 but in the game it is shift+4. Finding "=" was a hassle as it was under my "+" key, had yo use my numpad+ to get an actual "+".

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
Believe this is an update for 0.4.0.5. -> 0.4.0.6

Probably going to need some updating for the new content added in 0.4.1.0
Whoops, well that is the latest translation in the thread, so yeah. Not sure if it crashes your game, hope not or I need to re-download the game.

Lady_Yvraine

Jul 7, 2020
I think I encountered a minor bug. I completed the Cemetery Cleanup quest after the gravekeeper's death, during the day. Lona's dialogue about killing 20 undead triggered, and I exited the map. Once back on the world map, night came, and the green ! mark reappeard on the cemetery. Talking to the guild staff did not allow me to turn the quest in, I had to rreturn to the cemetery at night time to speak with the guard that replaced the gravekeeper, which then allowed me to turn the quest in.

Apr 9, 2020
bug report 1) can not go to fish topya for some reason after becoming a slave to fish pepole if you try to go to the counter to go to fish topya it just gives you a crach
2) on the highway near dome fort (the one near the deep ones layer close to the camp where you and mercenares defend aginst the deep ones) if you enter the highway it will take you to a swamp

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes