Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
I think ATK is more of a derived stat between Combat Skill, level, weapon and traits. If there is a way to directly affect it through the console, I don't know.
There is not. You CAN change the stat, but as soon as the game goes to use it, it will recalculate it. Same thing for the actual trait points, 99 is the max, because in code it's defined as the max and the game will set it to 99 as soon as it checks the number. So in this case modifying the code directly would be the solution if you just want to 1 hit kill everything.

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do people who are currently still subscribed for $10 each month also need to buy it for $2? I also agree on not stopping the modding since I'll be honest that I was having fun roleplaying out scenarios that the game doesn't "support" and would of stopped playing it ages ago if I had to try to force the game to work with it instead of tweaks here and there. Same thing as Skyrim, game is way more fun modded than vanilla.

Also, man of culture with BFG division music :cool:

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
If people want access, they can find it there. I am not sure who and what are the rules to uploading the game when the developer is here. Does he allow us to upload at anytime? Does he upload it here?
The rules are still the same as they have always been since the very start: the site was born as a pirate repository, and it remains so to this day. Do you want to discuss the morals of of it? Hey sure, the philosophy forums are that way suit yourself ------>

But whether the developer is participating in the thread or not is moot. It is their deliberate choice to do so, but either way it shouldn't change the fact that every single thread in this site is made for the primary purpose of sharing the game, which means posting new versions here as soon as humanly possible.

LEET

May 29, 2017
The rules are still the same as they have always been since the very start: the site was born as a pirate repository, and it remains so to this day. Do you want to discuss the morals of of it? Hey sure, the philosophy forums are that way suit yourself ------>

But whether the developer is participating in the thread or not is moot. It is their deliberate choice to do so, but either way it shouldn't change the fact that every single thread in this site is made for the primary purpose of sharing the game, which means posting new versions here as soon as humanly possible.
Not sure why you linked Disney. Just wondering what people here would do for posting the builds.

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
This game has hitbox problem, the fact that ennemy goes through you or you going through them is making impossible for you to face any threats and try to beat them.

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
In my experience, by the time you turn they're on the OTHER side again. So I would appreciate the enemies being solid.
It's usually just crawling/small enemies which realistically you would be able to "pass through" just fine in real life. Like crawling skellies, just can just walk over them.

That said I don't disagree that dealing with those infested bats and wolves isn't a major pain in the ass.

Reactions: Lady_Yvraine

Lady_Yvraine

Jul 7, 2020
It's usually just crawling/small enemies which realistically you would be able to "pass through" just fine in real life. Like crawling skellies, just can just walk over them.

That said I don't disagree that dealing with those infested bats and wolves isn't a major pain in the ass.
And the parasite maggots, at times. Boars' attack speed could also be reduced, to be honest.

jaruh

May 1, 2017
I was trying to see what was that about and i gotta say it caught by surprise, i was almost sure this guy would be the antagonist or some like that, almos manage to kill him, and now i feel bad...
Do someone know what actually is the dialoge with this dude about? it cant be right? right?
Also, must say this game is pretty amazing and promise a lot, as dungeons and prisoners or VH, just that this game is alive and seems that his dev care about it, great hope for this one!

jaruh

May 1, 2017
this island is lost its postion since monster outbreak.
Milo is trying to keep everything normal like all the goverment will do.
and Cecily are a trouble maker.
So she is actually related to him? like his daughter? broken translation say some like that, now i can be sure. Ty

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes