woofie

Dec 12, 2018
as a artist, game dev. i cant agree with pirate.

but my feedback center is a pirate site.
See it this way, 90% of your backers found your game through users of pirate sites.
I myself backed you for 10 bucks last month, and will pledge again as soon as my pay comes in next week :)<
Apart from liking your game, i'm eager to pledge because I like how open minded you are to sites like f95!

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'm not sure how Patreon works but I'd make a one time donation if that option is available. Can't seem to find it on the page though.

I mostly use this site to play games b4 I buy them, and if I like them enough I buy them after the fact.
On SubscribeStar: Support your Creator by contributing – one-time or recurring.
I'm guessing that if you want to keep receiving new versions as they get released, you'll need to make a recurring payment.
Not sure though, haven't ever used Substar.

woofie

Dec 12, 2018
I'm not sure how Patreon works but I'd make a one time donation if that option is available. Can't seem to find it on the page though.

I mostly use this site to play games b4 I buy them, and if I like them enough I buy them after the fact.
You can just pledge for 1 month each time you particularly like how often/likeable an update is :)

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
In an earlier post someone mention succubus clear save. Anyone know what this "succubus" thing is?

Draco0

Apr 20, 2020
Can someone plz help, on startup I'm getting (Install KGL2.klib) and the game cuts off

Apr 9, 2020
i have been playing fo a while now and i must say i injoy boorders so much
its really fun to save the game and help the solders to see the outcome and the load the save and help the monsters
to see the chaos if you let monsters destroy the borders and exit and go back in you"ll find it swarrmieng with monster
it makes me hope that the developer will make this a rout with an alternt ending(please understand that iam only giving a sugastion am not telling the devloper what to do)
also bug report at elsiy's clinickaf after finshing the ork reserch if you go back to the clinck and talk to elsiy he'll gev you another quaset "fishing isle" however if you chose it elsiys will just say dev and then forcequit you out of the deiloge and if you try
talking to him agin the option for "fishing isel" won't be there(sorry for my bad english)

Reactions: eugene67

old spider

Apr 14, 2018
minor concern, I don't know if its because I'm playing on linux, but after pee poo, talking to npcs give me a lot of options like prostitution, even without the trait, also i noticed that companion fight logic is somehow dependent on some processing speed at the moment or something, as my stuck explorer companion had varied attack speeds that even vagrants can stun lock and kill him in the sewers. . . . sometimes.

Reactions: CaiNanE

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Anyway to disable injuries? Bloody injured girl is not one of my fetishes and is what's stopping me from enjoying the special defeat areas.
I don't think they can be disabled but they can be cheated away.
F10 -> $game_player.actor.heal_wound >z
Now press Enter for every injury you have. It'll make the "incorrect code" sound but it'll still work.

kochun51

Jul 19, 2020
How can i becom " Saint Believer" and go north-western dungeon?
'More saintly favors' option was repeated(if exit church), nothing change

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Does abortion break Lona's cycle? Bought abortion and Lona's periods just disappeared.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes