arabidgrandma

Jul 10, 2018
Is there a way to unlock all scenes at the teller? read a post that says that 2 of the scenes can only be done at certain times and lock out a couple of companions. I thought id look through the ditable files,but have no idea where to look.

ralchemilla

Jul 21, 2020
i'm confused.. what does the option 'survival mode' do? does it mean you would die of hunger? i thought.. managing hunger/stamina is already survival in a sense?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Does anybody know if there's a code to add more stacks of Seedbed?
Also, does having parasites slow down the progress of pregnancy?

AllesazPD

Jul 14, 2020
So I know how to make a batch command
Code:
def zzz; $game_player.actor.sta+=400; $game_player.actor.health+=400; $game_player.actor.sat+=400; end
but is there a way to save it so you don't need to re-add it after each restart?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
i'm confused.. what does the option 'survival mode' do? does it mean you would die of hunger? i thought.. managing hunger/stamina is already survival in a sense?
For one thing, in Survival Mode, food doesn't keep indefinitely. It actually goes off pretty quickly.

AllesazPD

Jul 14, 2020
Is there a new requirement for sparing Adam? I have exactly 15 wisdom and am not wearing anything that increases wisdom. yet no matter what option I choose he just says to kill me... Do you need to have a specific personality trait for it to work?

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
Thanks again CaiNanE ... One thing that I keep correcting in every update is the anoying (at least for me) typo of "Rouges" everytime I encounter bandits... Will it be possible to add that to future translations? I will see if I find more typos and will try to correct them.
How do you download this?

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
I feel like I should wait to this game complete with all of the Major Translation, Keep getting confused on how and what to do with fan translation...

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
I feel like I should wait to this game complete with all of the Major Translation, Keep getting confused on how and what to do with fan translation...
You just need to download the fanmade translation (covers everything in this version I believe) from here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-4-0-6-eccma417.49993/post-3874457

and overwrite the ENG folder (from the MEGA you just downloaded) into the text folder inside your LonaRPG folder

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want to correct the typo you are more than welcome to download the Overmapsevents.txt from my previous post and put it inside the ENG folder (just make sure to change the name for the correct one). I just fixed a typo, so no credit on my side at all... Haven't found many others if at all, to be honest, apart from the lack of consistency in naming that CaiNanE mentioned later.

Last edited:

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
You just need to download the fanmade translation (covers everything in this version I believe) from here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-4-0-6-eccma417.49993/post-3874457

and overwrite the ENG folder (from the MEGA you just downloaded) into the text folder inside your LonaRPG folder

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want to correct the typo you are more than welcome to download the Overmapsevents.txt from my previous post and put it inside the ENG folder (just make sure to change the name for the correct one). I just fixed a typo, so no credit on my side at all... Haven't found many others if at all, to be honest, apart from the lack of consistency in naming that CaiNanE mentioned later.
There were some updates to the text folder in 4.0.6 so that patch might have some incompatibilities

-dirtyoldman-

Jan 19, 2019
There were some updates to the text folder in 4.0.6 so that patch might have some incompatibilities
these files changed from 0.4.0.5 to 0.4.0.6 in the original ENG
Code:
common.txt
commonCommands.txt
commonNPC.txt
DataItem.txt
DataSkill.txt
DataState.txt
debug.txt
OvermapEvents.txt
TagMapFishTown.txt
TagMapFishTownInn.txt
TagMapFishTownLeather.txt
TagMapNoerBackStreet.txt
TagMapNoerBSS.txt
TagMapNoerDock.txt
other must be safe to replace

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Reading the changelog, my understanding was that the changes were more in flavour than anything...haven't found anything odd in the dialogues while playing (I do not use a Shy Lona though), but it is good to know the reason if I find them.

LonaRPG.Beta.0.4.0.6
*******- last 040 maybe? if i didnt fucked up anything.*************
-*fixed, Basic Command "BreakChain" : now works on cuff.(its bug)
-*fixed, Basic Command "CleanPrivates" : now u get semens, with "SemenGulper" trait u get more.(this will buff prostitute)
-*fixed, black screen when Nap in NoerCatacomb.
-*fixed, Door : can open/close while combat(i played, i dont like it)
-*fixed, Nymph lona. sta_Plus from +1.3 to x1.3.(a bug since 0100.)
-*fixed, Nymph lona. MaxSta +20(because NymphLona suffer more from ograsm. effect in new game.)
-*fixed, Shy Lona. flirty mood is fucking weird.
-*fixed, most Fishkind & DeepOne now with fated_enemy to SaintMonastery.
-*fixed, all grab skills(rape target) : now aggro target for 600frame with 100% chance.(test)
-*fixed, default lona can with Succubus trait.
-*fixed, DaggerControl(backstab) : 100% aggro chance for 600frame. removed Sap effect.

• Haha
Reactions: jaruh

cc214

May 11, 2018
Code:
common.txt
commonCommands.txt
commonNPC.txt
DataItem.txt
DataSkill.txt
DataState.txt
debug.txt
OvermapEvents.txt
TagMapFishTown.txt
TagMapFishTownInn.txt
TagMapFishTownLeather.txt
TagMapNoerBackStreet.txt
TagMapNoerBSS.txt
TagMapNoerDock.txt
other must be safe to replace
merged latest translation with new files. Seems that it adds new portraits/sounds to fishdudes and some minor changes. didn't merge FishTown because of many changes and it's still in dev. Also, overmapEvents.txt only fixes ROUGES back, lol, and i fixed it BACK TOO

UPD seems like no new portraits because no such files exists now

Last edited:

AllesazPD

Jul 14, 2020
Is there a new requirement for sparing Adam? I have exactly 15 wisdom and am not wearing anything that increases wisdom. yet no matter what option I choose he just says to kill me... Do you need to have a specific personality trait for it to work?
Has anyone else had any luck sparing Adam in the new release?

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes