Aug 7, 2019
How long in the pregnancy until Lona gives birth? its taking a while for me.
It's really long.

There's a post in here about decrypting the game file and going in to edit one of the script files to change how long it takes to go through various stages of pregnancy.

Alternatively, you could use console commands to add stacks of Seedbed, which would speed that process up, but it's not as fast as editing the game files.

Also, if you do both, getting enough stacks of seedbed such that it reduces the days required to progress through a stage of pregnancy below "0" will give you a game error/crash.

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
How long in the pregnancy until Lona gives birth? its taking a while for me.
In an unmodded game, it depends on what you are pregnant with.
Pregnancy is divided in periods (4) lasting between (I believe) a minimum an maximum number of days.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Humans, Moot and Deepones pregnancy last 80+ days, Fishkind 49+, Orkind and Abominations 50+, and Goblin 47+.
Worth to note that the comment about speeding it through seedbed only affects the last 4, not Human, Mot or Deepones.

You can find all that info if you decrypt game.rgss3a and check the scripts, as WombatCombat450 has mentioned. This one is Data\Scripts\Editables\51_System_Settings_Cross_Breed.rb

Last edited:

-dirtyoldman-

Jan 19, 2019
these files changed from 0.4.0.5 to 0.4.0.6 in the original ENG
Compared 0.4.0.5 ENG+ vs 0.4.0.5 ENG original and the only one of these (TagMapFishTown.txt) actually had some extra translations. And the Fishtown isn't even accessible yet. So nothing lost using 0.4.0.5 ENG+ w/o these files.

cc214

May 11, 2018
Has anyone else had any luck sparing Adam in the new release?
Before you actually took Milo's quest, go north (farther away from church, long road) or ride (2000 pt, half of a day) to Doom Fortress Bastion (second option if untranslated), go to local tavern, explore rooms.

UPD basically you just need to complete Pickpocket quest (look for a guide be ZedTed) and you get a 3rd dialogue option when going to kill Adam. Also, horsetravel take not half but a full day time (+100 time points)

Last edited:

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
It's really long.

There's a post in here about decrypting the game file and going in to edit one of the script files to change how long it takes to go through various stages of pregnancy.

Alternatively, you could use console commands to add stacks of Seedbed, which would speed that process up, but it's not as fast as editing the game files.

Also, if you do both, getting enough stacks of seedbed such that it reduces the days required to progress through a stage of pregnancy below "0" will give you a game error/crash.
I really wish people would stop telling others to decrypt files and go through immense trials to do stuff that requires a single command. You can instantly give birth by going into F10 and typing
$game_player.actor.preg_level=5;
Lona instantly goes into birth mode. There is also a single script command to make Lona have a Moot baby, but I think eccma would prefer everyone work for that lmao.
Speaking of wish how much money do I need to throw at eccma to get a fin headed Lona from having her fuck fish people?

riolu4535

Apr 2, 2020
I don't understand that it says bestiality, but I still haven't found a scene, can someone tell me if it was introduced in the game or not? and say where you can have it.

LEET

May 29, 2017
what changed in 0.4.1??
LonaRPG.Beta.0.4.1.0
===== -*fixed, some NPC SKILL PICKUP structure. will ruin your save if anyone is fighting in your game. ======
===== if ur save got no one fighting. PLEASE LEAVE AND ENTER THE MAP AGAIN and then shits should be fine.======
-*fixed, Skill LanternHeavy : no sap, no parry.
-*fixed, follower in group should not use mark skill, this also make follower stucked like idiot sometime.(cause by 0406)
-*fixed, if follower not in group, they will use mark skills.(no more free killing)
-*fixed, now u can enter jail without captured.(test)
-*fixed, most OPT error(sometime option will show up with no reason, this fix may cause new bug)
-*fixed, noerBank : -25 basic morality if Lona targeted by ANY default NPC in map.
-*fixed, crash when encounter triggered in Wasteland terrian.
-*fixed, capture or rapeloop now remove all hair in inventory.(the one equiped stay)
-*fixed, you can move when overweight. but Lona suffer -1 STA each 60frames. in overmap each move cost double STA.
-*fixed, set traps now do a sight check if its around a NPC, and it cause NPC aggro.(test)
-*added, a CG event on FishCave Convoy quest.
-*added, a daily job in PirateBane at night.(low reward, no risk.)
-*added, encounter : fishPPL.
-*added, new terrian : marsh.
-*added, new follower : CompFishGuard(test) and CompFishShaman(test) in FishTownInn.
-*added, NoerDock add a relay point. can travel to Fishtopia Isle.
-*added, map : FishindTownL.
-*added, map : FishindTownR.
-*added, map : FishTownInn.
-*added, map : FishTownLeather.
-*added, map : FishEscPT.

There isn't a 0.4.1 yet.

If people want access, they can find it there. I am not sure who and what are the rules to uploading the game when the developer is here. Does he allow us to upload at anytime? Does he upload it here?

LEET

May 29, 2017
as a artist, game dev. i cant agree with pirate.

but my feedback center is a pirate site.

ugh... i feels how my life like a joke

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

0360~0380 is updated by someone else. not me.
not sure how this site work.
Ah alright, I didn't know if you had a certain time frame before someone could upload an older build.

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
View attachment 755069

wow... i dont even know that works.
as i know theres a chance to cause menses system error and cause crash.
but a cheat is cheat, i wount count it a bug
I repeated it multiple times as well as the impregnate command. I even did it on same day when she was having her period. Reading through the scripts associated it may be where certain monster races don't have defined data set in their birth events. I suppose if my game did lockup I'd just execute $game_player.actor.generateCycle; to overwrite whatever error calculations it might have assigned to my period cycle.

Just to make sure I wasn't hurting someone's game I $game_player.actor.set_preg my Lona, then without even waiting a minute I $game_player.actor.preg_level=5; and then I spammed rest at the inn for 36 solid days to loop through 2 cycles and the game didn't crash. Bizarrely I still ovulated 8 days after giving birth as though the pregnancy didn't change the cycle at all. My records also didn't show that I was impregnated, just that I gave birth. A natural pregnancy getting auto-completed might crash though, but as a game tester by trade I have my doubts that it would as the set_preg command is what is executed by the actual cum check event.

Also about Fin-headed Lona by breeding her with Deep Ones? That would be awesome!

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes