firefly21

Apr 19, 2019
I cheated with f10 and give myself trait points. The option to spare Adam doesn't show up even with 99 Wisdom.
Also Milo's text is untranslated.

Reactions: Korhal

Myha

Feb 19, 2018
eccma417 There seems to be an issue with the cannon repair quest at the outpost east of Noer.
I can complete the quest multiple time by going the the artillery officer on the roof and selecting the "repair cannon" dialogue option.
It's not always there, and seems to disappear once I do it or if I cancel the dialogue, but it seems to maybe respawn after some time.
Here's a save outside of the outpost for you to try it.

This happened to me since way before version 0.4, and on multiple playthrough.

Even though the xp reward is more than welcome in this difficult game, this is an exploit and is pretty much like cheating.

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
eccma417 There seems to be an issue with the cannon repair quest at the outpost east of Noer.
I can complete the quest multiple time by going the the artillery officer on the roof and selecting the "repair cannon" dialogue option.
It's not always there, and seems to disappear once I do it or if I cancel the dialogue, but it seems to maybe respawn after some time.
Here's a save outside of the outpost for you to try it.

This happened to me since way before version 0.4, and on multiple playthrough.

Even though the xp reward is more than welcome in this difficult game, this is an exploit and is pretty much like cheating.
OMG this one is fucked up deeply

if u noticed anyother this kind of issue. REPORT IT!
i m sure there got more.

Last edited:
Reactions: eugene67 and Ashkun

Swat10212

Jun 25, 2017
Guys i wanna confess, i really have been playing this game for hours and i am still virgin daaaam i really do not want her to get fucked hehe :) i have been protecting her like my life depends on it ! omg whats going on !
Apart from a few dedicated sex saves, yeah it does be like that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RanceSan

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Guys i wanna confess, i really have been playing this game for hours and i am still virgin daaaam i really do not want her to get fucked hehe :) i have been protecting her like my life depends on it ! omg whats going on !
She's cute. A lot of people want to protect cute things.

Reactions: RanceSan

DeltaZone

Sep 10, 2017
Is anyone else having any issue with the newest build? I keep getting this error on startup
"Script 'F1AltEnterF12' line 21: RuntimeError occurred. LoadLibrary: System/F1AltEnterF12ddl"

Reactions: eugene67

AllesazPD

Jul 14, 2020
Is anyone else having any issue with the newest build? I keep getting this error on startup
"Script 'F1AltEnterF12' line 21: RuntimeError occurred. LoadLibrary: System/F1AltEnterF12ddl"
According to the readme you should be able to just delete the file under System F1AltEnterF12.dll

4.10 star(s) 183 Votes