eugene67

Jul 21, 2020
Anyone think this game is good for someone who doesn't like shit, piss, and lots of blood? The art looks pretty high quality but I don't wanna play if most of the scenes are like that.
Lmao sounds like you've taken the first step into a watersports fetish

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
One thing that I keep correcting in every update is the anoying (at least for me) typo of "Rouges" everytime I encounter bandits... Will it be possible to add that to future translations? I will see if I find more typos and will try to correct them.
Then you are in for a treat... : ) Rudesin, Luderrsin, Luxdersin, Elise, Lise, Lisa, GrayRat, GreyRat, and so on. I thought of correcting those as well, but I think there are people working on that in eccma417s team. If not I guess I could be part of the process some how but I don't know... So far I correct the merges only and if entities change. Like in 0.4.0.4, to prevent the game from breaking.

eugene67

Jul 21, 2020
Does anyone know of any other games like LonaRPG?

This game has piqued my interest massively and I think I've seen everything there is to see thusfar.

Reactions: H.ERO and Fn0309

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Thanks again CaiNanE ... One thing that I keep correcting in every update is the anoying (at least for me) typo of "Rouges" everytime I encounter bandits... Will it be possible to add that to future translations? I will see if I find more typos and will try to correct them.
It's easy enough to fix that yourself.
Go into Text/ENG/OvermapEvents.txt and run a Search for Rouge and Replace All with Rogue.
I used Notepad++ for this.
I think I'll be using the "GreyRat" form as I use a dialect that is mostly British English.

CaiNanE, if there are people on eccma's team working on this then they're either dragging their feet or very unobservant. It's been spelled as "Rouge" for the longest time now.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Yeah, it would be easy enough to make a substitute with parameters to change all instances in a folder with sed. I guess it would do for most Miss Spellings and company. It would take no more than three seconds or such. Problem is it could/may break stuff. I am not sure though.. : )

International

Dec 9, 2019
Do you have the seedbed status on your character. Cause from what I'm seeing the error could be because you have stack of seedbed that causes the pregnancy speed to go into 0 or under and leads to crash

I went with this and never got into any crash like that related to pregnancy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, this is exactly what I was trying to do.

ralchemilla

Jul 21, 2020
i was reading the posts... and is unsure how do i 'decrypt' to apply updates/patches, which decrypter do you use? is dropping the patch file 'data' folder into the directory of lonarpg not ideal? i'm soo confused :eek:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
i was reading the posts... and is unsure how do i 'decrypt' to apply updates/patches, which decrypter do you use? is dropping the patch file 'data' folder into the directory of lonarpg not ideal? i'm soo confused :eek:
Check here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-unpacker.50/
It's the one I personally use. Can recommend.
It'll create an "Extract" folder. Cut/copy the two folders therein into the main game folder.
Now delete the Extract folder AND the RGSS3a file.
Now you should have a Data and a Graphics folder in your main game directory.
This is how to get the folders needed to install any patches.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ralchemilla

Escalon

Nov 11, 2017
Honestly, one of my fav games ever, no regret subscribing. The only thing i would add is more clothing options and when caught in the "drag you away" zones is that instead of being dragged away each time after a defeat to a lair or what not, you could get be left for dead instead. Other than that, its brilliant.

Last edited:

Jesper10

Jul 24, 2020
Is there any way to change the game's resolution to 1920x1080? The in-game screen scale options won't let me pick anything beyond 1536x824, which just looks weird on fullscreen. I tried looking in the .ini but didn't see an option there either.

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Is there any way to change the game's resolution to 1920x1080? The in-game screen scale options won't let me pick anything beyond 1536x824, which just looks weird on fullscreen. I tried looking in the .ini but didn't see an option there either.
I only have 3 resolutions in-game. 640x360, 1280x720 and 1920x1170, and my windows resolution is 1920x1200
If I lower my windows resolution to 1680x1050 (and restart the game) the low and medium resolutions remain the same, but the maximum resolution in-game goes down to 1680x1020, so I would say that you have to adjust your windows resolution (or whatever OS you use)...

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 183 Votes