nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
money seems to vanish randomly. also the stanima system is garbo
yeah it needs to ether make it so moving doesn't cost stam or take it out =/ at least if your not playing survival mod it should be disabled. survival i can understand but none survival mod. remove it

PrinceGriss

May 26, 2018

SchaakaKon

Nov 29, 2017
Question: How much more lewd content is there beyond goblins and townfolk?

This game should have a tag 'Crawling Simulator'. Swing your sword five times? On the ground. Give two hand jobs? On the ground. Take a brisk walk in town? On the ground. I dont mind difficult games but thats just frustrating. Also, I can understand that rat tails and cockroaches will give only 6-8 food, but a full bowl of stew only gives 15?

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
Also, I can understand that rat tails and cockroaches will give only 6-8 food, but a full bowl of stew only gives 15?
A whole rat. A fantasy rat to be exact. These can be quite big.
As for cockroaches... it depends on how many cockroaches it actually is, doesn't it? Pretty sure a 'unit' of cockroaches weights either as much or 33% less than that bowl of stew (bowl included), so the only thing that is unusual here is how low the chance to get sick is. Imagine gobbling up half a kilogram of insects.

As for stamina... well, it largely depends on traits and levels. Unless you are a nymph, you shouldn't really be going for combat snuggle struggles and likewise, if you are a nymph, you shouldn't be expecting fireworks swinging a sword.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
if u seeing any poop Object in map and u turned PooPoo fetish off, and if u r playing 0.3.9.2 or higher. tell me which map and where. its bug.(screenshot is best)
There is still poop on the buckets in the stalls on the second floor of the Mercanary guild / pub in Noer. And I think I saw it somewhere else but I can't remember where.. I am at Pirates Bane right now so i can't go back and check. This game is so vast : )

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Question: How much more lewd content is there beyond goblins and townfolk?

This game should have a tag 'Crawling Simulator'. Swing your sword five times? On the ground. Give two hand jobs? On the ground. Take a brisk walk in town? On the ground. I dont mind difficult games but thats just frustrating. Also, I can understand that rat tails and cockroaches will give only 6-8 food, but a full bowl of stew only gives 15?
The main reason to eat in this game is restore stamina and remove injuries while you sleep. As long as you can your SAT at it's maximum value, you'll not need to eat so much.
Short on food? Hunt bunnies. They drop a silly amount of animal meat which you then turf into the Cauldron if you have that trait and get a Meat Stew for 2 pieces of meat.
Throw in one animal meat with any veg and you'll get a Good Stew for your troubles.
Bunnies have prevented my Lona from dying of starvation more often than I can count.

Also, what you're forgetting is that taking hits rapidly depletes your STA. Don't let it fall below what you consider an appropriate level.

SchaakaKon

Nov 29, 2017
The main reason...
Where do you find these bunnies? If i move three tiles on the over world, i pass out. If i forage in a woods, i pass out plucking two apples from a tree. Ive only seen wolves and boars in these woods. Never seen a cauldron, I pass out trying to find anything in town, exploration is pretty much off the table. Not to mention if you go to doors in town there is a chance the resident will randomly attack you.

But i get what you are saying. Its just the most frustrating intentional mechanic i have ever seen.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Seipherwood Nah, it is level 10, but you also need 10 points into the survival skill. If I am a tough/fighter type, I'd say cauldron is essential. It is the first thing I level. Then weapons expert. I always start with a trip to the rain forest and there make the boars fight each other then collect the meat. I attack the one winning to keep them equally leveled. Then when one dies the other usually only takes one or two swings with the sickle and you have laods of meat. Then I repeat that a few times untill I can't carry more and then I try to get the random refugee camp encounter with the cauldron in it. Then cook smoked meat packs. I usally walk back into Noer with around 50 smoked meat and those will last until I can take the cauldron skill myself.

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020

LonaRPG.Beta.0.4.0.5 Fuck the DOOR
-*fixed, trait : default Lona now can have Mana & Weaponry Knowledge at same time. IronWill blocked mana knowledge.
-*fixed, error when enter RudesindSlope.
-*fixed, removed death loop animations from CorrosionArea and BurningArea.
-*fixed, Nymph trait. Atk decrease from 5 to 0, MaxFood 0 to -10(effect in new game.)
-*fixed, Door : u cant open/close while combat, u cant open/close when a Npc stand on it, u cant through the door with setup skills like throw rock.
-*added, AbanHouse1: extra option when Lona helped Adam steal something in DoomFort.(so u dont need to kill him)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Where do you find these bunnies? If i move three tiles on the over world, i pass out. If i forage in a woods, i pass out plucking two apples from a tree. Ive only seen wolves and boars in these woods. Never seen a cauldron, I pass out trying to find anything in town, exploration is pretty much off the table. Not to mention if you go to doors in town there is a chance the resident will randomly attack you.

But i get what you are saying. Its just the most frustrating intentional mechanic i have ever seen.
The black cauldron requires 10 trait points spent in Survival. It's called Alchemy in the Traits menu. As CaiNanE said, you can usually find some way of cooking your things at the refugee camp. You also need 1 wood for every time you use the skill.
If you're passing out so rapidly try taking a nap (press and hold the button assigned to Zzz) or two BEFORE you go anywhere.
Three steps in the overworld sounds like you've never let Lona rest.
CaiNanE's idea is good but it could wait until you get stronger. Bunnies are safer.
Picture reference for location.
But really, you should let Lona rest. If you can scrape 550TP together go and get a room at the Inn. And bathing is free.
Also check to see if you have any injuries or illneses. Those can wipe your STA in a hurry.

Reactions: NitroSM

Nick34

Feb 16, 2020
more detail please
where when who what how?

r u modded anything?

Yes I had modified script 51 to speed up pregnancies. I put the original back and of course it works. In other words, the manipulation to speed up pregnancies is crappy. It's a shame because the normal cycle is really too long.

Nick34

Feb 16, 2020
No, I modified the script as it was advised a little early in the discussion queue. here is the script .

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes