Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
I've tried 7 times and the best I can get is bandits or rioters. I don't understand how I'm supposed to beat either. I get found if I hide, and caught if I run. If I talk to them, they demand 10k tp which I obviously don't have because I'm doing my first mission. It's ridiculous. A bit past challenging and straight into the unfair territory, really.
You don't have to fight them. If you have 30+ stamina, you can just bolt. Just find an opening so they won't surround you and sprint toward the edge of the map and leave.

Last edited:

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
You don't have to fight them. If you have 30+ stamina, you can just bolt. Just find an opening so they won't surround you and sprint toward the edge of the map and leave.
Oh how I wish it ever worked like that. I never do have stam, because I can't make enough money to buy food to get stam. So I'm stuck crawling. ggwp

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
I appreciate it, but I think I'm actually just going to leave this game in the dust. It's obviously not made for people like me.
This game is pretty tough early, but once you make some levels and get a few perks, you'll never have to spend a single penny on food. Just turn your enemies into food.
So much food, in fact, you'll be crippled from carrying too much meat soup.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
This game is pretty tough early, but once you make some levels and get a few perks, you'll never have to spend a single penny on food. Just turn your enemies into food.
So much food, in fact, you'll be crippled from carrying too much meat soup.
I'm sure it does get easier later into it, I'm just incompetent and can't even make it that far. I was really interested in this game too, and actually like the mechanics but they're just taken too far for me to enjoy enough to power through it. If save edit worked for this I'd give it another try but I feel I've already put too much time into getting nothing done here.

Myha

Feb 19, 2018
I missed a letter in the mails : DoomFarmA.txt
And it's a pretty important one for a playthrough ...
this goes to "LonaRPG 0.4.0.3\Text\ENG\mail"

• Love
Reactions: CaiNanE

goodgame223

Jul 17, 2020
Sounds like you're on Survivor/Hardcore mode, where raw food disappears unless consumed or cooked.

In other news, has anyone anywhere in this thread, done an analysis of the different weapons? Their damage, attack style, and a subjective best to worst list?

You're right, survival mode was on... facepalm. I don't see any noticeable difficulty in survival mode so will probably turn that feature off.

shirazou

May 12, 2020
hey,
How do i apply the newest 0.4.0.3.3? there is only a data folder in that 7z.

PS: greate game, greate work !

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
hey,
How do i apply the newest 0.4.0.3.3? there is only a data folder in that 7z.

PS: great game, great work !
That's what's called a patch update, friend.

1: Download 0.4.0.3 from this post.
2: Download the 0.4.0.3.2 patch update from the same post.
3: Install the patch over 0.4.0.3 and allow for any overwrites.
4: Install the 0.4.0.3.3 patch update in the same way.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'm sure it does get easier later into it, I'm just incompetent and can't even make it that far. I was really interested in this game too, and actually like the mechanics but they're just taken too far for me to enjoy enough to power through it. If save edit worked for this I'd give it another try but I feel I've already put too much time into getting nothing done here.
I found it hard going at first as well and the bandit encounter frequency pissed me off too.
I stuck with it though and always made sure to have enough things to sell at the tavern to be to afford at least two helpings of Good Soup. Rats from the sewers and insects are good sources.
Once you get a bit tougher, Squatters in the Sewers can net you some Human Meat to sell.
One I reserve for after being able to tank that mission is Mine Monster Infestation (or whatever it's called). That can get you piles of Mutant Meat. They're oddly valuable.
You could also (for food, not for selling) is to spend a little time in the plains north of time killing bunnies. They drop anywhere from 1-4 Animal Meat. Fill up on that and take couple of naps when you need to. Heck, even bunnies give you some XP. Just about ANYTHING gives you XP in this game.
Lastly, to restore a little bit of STA (provided you have at least 11 SAT) is to take a quick rest. I spammed that when I took the Graveyard quest. Of course, I had packs of Animal Meat.

(Or you could cheat. But that takes the satisfaction out of it.)
Alternatively, sell enough things to Elise to be able to buy a blue potion.

Last edited:

AllesazPD

Jul 14, 2020
How do you escape from the Deep One's Seed bed event defeat? I've tried different directions out, but they all seem to be dead ends

shirazou

May 12, 2020
That's what's called a patch update, friend.

1: Download 0.4.0.3 from this post.
2: Download the 0.4.0.3.2 patch update from the same post.
3: Install the patch over 0.4.0.3 and allow for any overwrites.
4: Install the 0.4.0.3.3 patch update in the same way.
im realy sry but i dont get it xD
what do u mean with install? just drag and drop the whole 'data' folder into the main directory, where the Lona RPG Game.exe is?
View attachment 736225
cuz this doesnt seem to work. atleast the game version in the start screen wont change.
View attachment 736221

---
not very important for me but i wanted to mention it:
it is not possible to throw items away when u are playing on controller.
u have to confirm on keyboard with Space.

somoroko

Apr 4, 2020
How do you escape from the Deep One's Seed bed event defeat? I've tried different directions out, but they all seem to be dead ends
If you’re talking about the place filled with abominations and flesh covered walls, go south, take a right, destroy the breakable flesh wall (it’s hard to see in the dark), and follow the path while being careful not to disturb any webs.
If you’re talking about the fish people, I think there are four puzzle tiles to match with the one in the middle of the prison room.

AllesazPD

Jul 14, 2020
If you’re talking about the place filled with abominations and flesh covered walls, go south, take a right, destroy the breakable flesh wall (it’s hard to see in the dark), and follow the path while being careful not to disturb any webs.
If you’re talking about the fish people, I think there are four puzzle tiles to match with the one in the middle of the prison room.
That's good to know, but I was talking about the swamp area with the deep ones.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
im realy sry but i dont get it xD
what do u mean with install? just drag and drop the whole 'data' folder into the main directory, where the Lona RPG Game.exe is?

cuz this doesnt seem to work. atleast the game version in the start screen wont change.
Okay, I've just had a look and I think you place the Encounter and Event folders (in Data\Scripts in the update archive) into the _NOTE folder of the base game. Not sure where the files inside HCGFrames go yet.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Never mind that patch. eccma417 updated the first post with a brand spanking 0.4.0.4 release : )

4.10 star(s) 183 Votes