CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Anything can be a kink. Or a weapon in Lonas case if you go down that path.. : )

So, new content in 0.4.0.4 and old English fanbased translation files will probably break the game (some entities have new names like Adam_angry or fishkind and so on. I'll upload a corrected rar-file for 0.4.0.4 here. Seems like eccmas translation team have done some work! Those files are left as is ofcourse.

There is new content in "TagMapFishindTown.txt" in the middle that needs some MTL love. So, that part is still in Chinese. Happy trails people! : )

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Mr_wickedways

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
How in the world do you turn while in the same tile? This warehouse quest is impossible without being able to do this.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
First shift+q to sleep through a day/night, now this, I've played this game for about 30h and you feel like a life changing revelation :D

bouh, already done
I already knew about Shift-Q but Alt-Direction was a new one to me. I was lobbing stones all over the warehouse to get the traps I could manually disarm.
TBF, I was kinda irritated at the rate at which enemies seem to jump over/pass through you. Being able to turn on the spot doesn't really help in combat. By the time you turn, it's already back where it started. Bats are the worst proponent of his, closely followed by parasites. I just chase them around with a sabre instead.
And enemies that hit you hard but not so hard as to knock you out in one blow just effing turn you around, giving them the chance for a free hit.
Skeletons are the worst for scoring 1-Hit KOs (note, KOs, not kills) and can honestly spam them as they see fit. One skelly 1-hit KO'd me three times in a shagging row. That's frustrating. But it did give me immense satisfaction when I reduced it to a pile of bones... And some really bad clothes.
Lona really needs a helmet. Might stop her being KOd so much.

Reactions: XxLolxX1

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
Lona really needs a helmet. Might stop her being KOd so much.
Or an armor in general. I'd really like to try using something different than sword and shield, but the difference between that and any other weapon combination is not taking 10-20 health and stamina damage every hit.

Deavl

Oct 7, 2017
Honestly, the game needs a few versions where new equipment gets added and existing equipment gets tweaked and made unique.
More combat, mage and prostitution equipment

Although I do understand if the idea is to tighten gameplay around the current more limited options first

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Honestly, the game needs a few versions where new equipment gets added and existing equipment gets tweaked and made unique.
More combat, mage and prostitution equipment

Although I do understand if the idea is to tighten gameplay around the current more limited options first
As much as I love what this game currently is, it does need things.
Like heavy armour that may or may not get implemented not being viable for a heavily pregnant Lona.
Still, there's lots of wiggle room for the game yet. Let's wait and see.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
"CORE FIX WILL BREAK SAVE."

Ouch. That explains that.
Hahaa, yeah.. I had leveled to 29 no cheats and 21 hours of gameplay. But I really don't mind since it is so much fun to play it and it IS in beta developent.

Yo, eccma417 ! I am doing the repeatable clean up the sewers mission and I must say, I can't do it.. There is a very young guy in the camp . Probably around 21 in age, that probably is pretty innocent of any kidnappings and such. Killing them gives me -200 morality since I was at +82 going in.

Is this intended? I think it can be since
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but I want to make sure that is the case..?

Oh, and a minor bug; if you stay at Elise's Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinic over night, you can see him off map down to the right

Keep up the great work!

Screens + save file of the sewer mission

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Yo, eccma417 ! I am doing the repeatable clean up the sewres mission and I must say, I can't do it.. There is a very young guy in the camp . Probably around 21 in age, that probably is pretty innocent of any kidnappings and such. Killing them gives me -200 morality since I was at +82 going in.
It's been like that as long as I can remember. It should self-correct to your initial value pretty shortly after. And if it doesn't turn the quest in. It'll fix itself up and give you a +1 Morality as well.

Reactions: CaiNanE

garand_m12

Aug 30, 2019
Not sure if someone have mentioned it but for adding/removing other player states the parameter are:
drug addict = 103
semen_addiction = 102
orgasm addiction = 104
Womb Parasite = 95 (can stack up to 10 time)
Bowel parasite = 93
Bowel Seedbed = 96
Urethra parasite = 94
Urethra seedbed = 97

Also if people are being annoyed by stamina deduction in the region map, go to 34_functions_RegionMap and edit these parameters

Last edited:
Reactions: chien180
4.10 star(s) 184 Votes