11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Well I just checked the files of the latest version and it does appear that everything has been translated in English. Haven't seen any chinese text in the english folder, at least after checking 40 files out of 70. Will try to see if everything has been translated

update: every texts in the latest version ( 4.0.3 ) are fully translated in English. I'll play the newest version to see if everything goes right now

Last edited:

Mrscratsch

Jul 23, 2018
So what is the purpose of the pickaxe? I know the scythe lowers the stamina from 3 to 1 when picking up herbs but the pickaxe does what?

Rinnith

Jul 12, 2019
I was doing the Rescue the Refugees quest and encountered with a black screen after selecting how do I want to go into the map. anybody has this problem?

Idelacio

Jul 22, 2018
I've trawled through the thread but no one seems to have a clear answer as to how you escape the deep ones/fish people spawning cave?

The one with the big door to the north, NOT the puzzle cave with the statue, plenty of answers for the latter. It's down as TBD in the guide too unfortunately.

Someone suggested going to the centre of the map but there's nothing there. That said most of it is pitch black so it's hard to navigate. Anyone have a screenshot? :3

1594941968167.png

somoroko

Apr 4, 2020
question!! is there a way to escape the bandit's den/ captured by bandits? i tried unlocking the cells for other captives, and they were fucked to death by the bandits ;__;, there is also 2 guards who always stand by the entrance/exit (darkest dungeon feels)
The only thing I can think of is using the hiding skill and throw rock skill consecutively to skillfully lure away the guards while you hug the walls

zekemckillip

Sep 16, 2019
-*fixed, equip glass stats from sexy+1, weak+1, WIS+15 to sexy-5, weak+5, wis+5.
Booo, I think the glasses should increase sexy, that should definitely be sexy+5, weak+5, wis+5, especially since it's already been bumped up to 4000p. As it stands, I don't think it is worth buying the glasses now, unless you are mage and they are the last thing you are buying.

zekemckillip

Sep 16, 2019
Okay, I don't normally double-post, but I want to make sure this isn't missed since it is a bug, I think.

I don't recall ever seeing this in v3.8.0, but it appears in v4.0.3.2 that sometimes plants will spawn on each other, see image in spoiler. I do get both items when this happens, and it only costs 1 stamina(or 3 if I didn't have the scythe equipped I assume).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

krheq2

Jul 17, 2020
Looking at the code, you can remove cum from Lona's body by running the following commands:

Note that you can set 100 to a higher number like 1000 to clear it faster.

Code:
$game_player.actor.healCums("CumsMoonPie", 100)
$game_player.actor.healCums("CumsCreamPie", 100)
$game_player.actor.healCums("CumsHead", 100)
$game_player.actor.healCums("CumsTop", 100)
$game_player.actor.healCums("CumsMid", 100)
$game_player.actor.healCums("CumsBot", 100)
Clearing drug and semen addiction:
Code:
$game_player.actor.drug_addiction_level = 0
$game_player.actor.drug_addiction_damage = 0

$game_player.actor.semen_addiction_level = 0
$game_player.actor.semen_addiction_damage = 0

Reactions: Murdon55555

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Patch.beta.0.4.0.3.3

-*fixed, NoerDock, black screen after HCG scene.
-*fixed, some dialog error when follower isnt in group.( will show "[XX]" on dialog window)
-*fixed, Black screen in AbomHive1.
-*fixed, Black screen after Cecily meet Adam.

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
which well and which map.
if u want me fix it. tell me more detail.
Oh, sorry. Didn't know it makes a difference. Here's the list of those I found:

1. Streets of Noer:
a. The well on this tile isn't working at all (cannot interact with it)
b. The well on this tile looks like this when interacting with it (looks fine when not in use). Also I think it should be located in a different place, in previous versions it was near the right edge of this tile not in the middle like here.
2. Town of Noer:
a. There are two wells on this tile, the one to the left is working fine, but the one to the south(second picture) cannot be interacted with.

I believe there was at least one more buggy well (of the "wrong sprite" type), but I couldn't locate it.

4.10 star(s) 183 Votes