abiroyon

Oct 22, 2017
Does anyone know any similar game to this?
This is a really ambitious and well made RPG that can only be rivaled by the infamous Violated Heroine in the HRPG genre. Unfortunately that game contains content that is not allowed on this site. Dungeons and Prisoners is nice too be I believe that that game has been abandoned for the most point.

lalut

Jul 6, 2020
Didn't want to do a full review as this critique is short and I haven't gotten too deep into the game yet.
Perhaps I need to dig more, perhaps not. I like the concept of the game and challenge is welcome. There's just some things I think isn't adding to the fun of the challenge.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think the idea is so that money in effect has weight, and to encourage more careful use of the bank and other item storage since coins can be stolen under certain situations.

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
A guide written by yours truly is going to go on (another) hiatus for a while as I am currently moving to another country. Don't know how long it will take before I have access to my PC again, I'd wager 2-3 weeks. But just in case things go wrong, I'll include the text file of my guide.
Good luck with your move. Your guide was very informative. I've got my own guide here for the base stats and traits. still under construction.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ZedTed

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
beside that? already 99 in trait still not doin much damage
Perks, health conditions and equipment also affect your damage output. If Nymphomaniac Lona with a wooden club is completely beaten up, then not even 100 Attack will allow you to deal more than 1 damage.

I think the idea is so that money in effect has weight, and to encourage more careful use of the bank and other item storage since coins can be stolen under certain situations.
None of that is exclusive. You don't need a barter system to get "taxed" on purchases, you still need to use bank deposit to save your money and the barter system has no bearing on the fact coins have weight.
Just lower the value of copper coins, lower weight (to compensate) and you could use them directly for purchase.
The main problem at this point would be to rework the barter system to allow that.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Also here's the full changelog.

-

LonaRPG.Beta.0.4.0.2 -= fix bugs. make more bugs =-
******* clearn up some code with my shit tier skill, may cause new bugs. *******
******* tell me if u stucked with black screen or tempCG isnt erase with "when, where and how". i will release a patch ASAP. ****
-*fixed, DoomFortEastCP : Quest giver now are unique character, if he dead, quest failed.
-*fixed, OverEvent_MilkFeeding : only check MilkSplash once after its end. and move this to wakeup event check.
-*fixed, HerbContraceptive now will remove sick and lewd lv1 with 100% chance, pill will remove lv3 with 100% chance.
-*fixed, FireBookControl and MusketHeavy will cause crash(since 0400)
-*fixed, CompElfArcher : wrong follower slot.
-*added, NPCdata : DeeponeBowGuard,DeeponeWatcher.

LonaRPG.Beta.0.4.0.1
-*fixed, DoomFortInn: crash when tner the map.

LonaRPG.Beta.0.4.0.0
-*fixed, MineCave : removed some outdate design on morality.(may cause new bug)
-*fixed, MineCaveQuestVer : all guards now with wildness guard setup.
-*fixed, huge nerf on LongBowSnipe. HP ArmorPiercing from -15 to -6. STA ArmorPiercing from -15 to -10, STAdmg from *1.2 to *1.4, weapon damage from 10 to 8.(test)
-*fixed, all quest EXP now buffed (around 2x)
-*fixed, equip glass stats from sexy+1, weak+1, WIS+15 to sexy-5, weak+5, wis+5.
-*fixed, chcg_event ENDev now are OFF when grabber is lona.
-*fixed, Musket removed from lisa. u can still optain from random storage box.
-*fixed, Musket Skill C : slot move to H.
-*fixed, skill BasicThrow : will cause some skill EFX error when target is blocking with shield.
-*fixed, skill BasicControl(dodge) : effect frame from 14 to 24.
-*fixed, add a sight check to all player SelectBox skills, you can only attack where in sight.(test, no more attacks through the wall)
-*fixed, some sprite error when small creatures dead.(cause by 0391)
-*fixed, DoomFarmA : Doggo is friendly if player got captured.
-*added, NoerGynecology : Elise added few more events.
-*added, skill LanternHeavy : Scorch target with DOT effect,STA damage based on WIS.
-*added, Lantern in ExtSlot also give lights(weaker effect).
-*added, DoomFort : Adam with a new quest, reward is musket.
-*added, new map : DoomArmory.

LonaRPG.Beta.0.3.9.2
-*fixed, removed most death loop animation.(increase few fps)
-*fixed, some graphics error when object dead. (cause by 0391)
-*fixed, cecily quest : some logic error when milo is dead. missing remove_companion when betray line.
-*added, adam now with unique portrait.
-*added, Abomination Rapeloop bad end.(all common ending are done)

LonaRPG.Beta.0.3.9.1
CORE FIX WILL BREAK SAVE.
-*fixed, dead object wount self.delete.(cause by prev ver, makes more laggy)
-*fixed, some lag issue since 0.1.0.
-*fixed, most scat/WS objects now blocked by fetish option.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
How unstable?
I'm guessing that unstable builds add content which is then fixed in stable builds. For now, I haven't encountered any glitch or anything, but I started a new gamefile and I don't think the start of the game has been touched too much beside a few core mecanics

xephion

Aug 6, 2016
so anyone know how to use an old save i tried but everytime i try it make the sound of you cant in the rpg make games

i tried to do the modding that one of our user posted in april but it doesnt work anyone know how to make my save work? is a save from 0.3.5

Reactions: Ntr is life

Starmold

Mar 25, 2020
Bug report:
Tried to shift Q sleep in the house infront of the doom forts training field ( ?). Lona fell asleep but game became unresponsive and I was forced to exit.

lellady

Mar 20, 2018
i haven't try this game yet, it sounds really intriguing (downloading now) is there any tips for newcomers/beginners?

Questions! (if my questions are stupid, i apologise ;__; )
1) do i simply download v3.80 or look for v4.03? what does unstable version mean? is it more likely to crash?
2) when newer versions do come out/released how do we update our saves from previous versions? is it possible to reuse saves

3) would the 3.8 version translation be applicable to the v4.03 unstable version?

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
i haven't try this game yet, it sounds really intriguing (downloading now) is there any tips for newcomers/beginners?

Questions! (if my questions are stupid, i apologise ;__; )
1) do i simply download v3.80 or look for v4.03? what does unstable version mean? is it more likely to crash?
2) when newer versions do come out/released how do we update our saves from previous versions? is it possible to reuse saves

3) would the 3.8 version translation be applicable to the v4.03 unstable version?
using the 3.8 version translation may overwrite some dialogues, so I don't recommend using it for now.

version 4.00 provides a greater exp gain, so if you're here to get a feel with the gameplay, I would recommand you this.

because of the greater gain of exp, it isn't recommanded to use a former save unless you were super far in the game and at level 30+ or so. but you should be able to transfer your save file on a upper version, normallu

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ashkun and lellady

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
eccma417

Found a glitch at the Eastern Front. I can't move the cannon when I need to shoot the deep ones, no matter what button I press. When I exit the cannon, I can move correctly. When I come back to the cannon, I can't move the aim.

Last edited:

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
eccma417

Found a glitch at the Eastern Front. I can't move the cannon when I need to shoot the deep ones, no matter what button I press. When I exit the cannon, I can move correctly. When I come back to the cannon, I can't move the aim.
fixed, but its inside rvdata2. cannot patched.
its ruined by 0400 setup skills sight check.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
DoomFortGlitch.png

A glitch in the DoomFort I came across. During the Night. Something minor, a soldier standing outside of the map.

4.10 star(s) 182 Votes