Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
A glitch in the DoomFort I came across. During the Night. Something minor, a soldier standing outside of the map.
repacked. also throw that dude to black hole.

LonaRPG.Beta.0.4.0.3

-*fixed, black screen after elise's Aid.
-*fixed, Adam's Quest 1 error.
-*fixed, error when trigger the followers if follower with unlimited date.
-*fixed, NoerEastCp : cannon sight stucked.

-*fixed, Black screen in AbomHive1.
-*fixed, Black screen after Cecily meet Adam.

Last edited:

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
repacked. also throw that dude to black hole.

LonaRPG.Beta.0.4.0.3
Mega
-*fixed, black screen after elise's Aid.
-*fixed, Adam's Quest 1 error.
-*fixed, error when trigger the followers if follower with unlimited date.
-*fixed, NoerEastCp : cannon sight stucked.

Mega
-*fixed, Black screen after Cecily meet Adam.
I'm using 4.0.1, but I didn't see it mentioned in changelog: Water wells change their sprite to a pregnant female when in use (the sitting pregnant female in monster lairs)

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
Interesting, so if you're pregnant by the smaller orkinds, you give birth to 2 big babies, but if its the big orkinds, you give birth to 5 small babies. The latter equating to a single gold coin form Elise. Also I don't think baby size matters, but just amounts. Interesting detail.

I guess if you want to make quick money, you can just proceed to get body modified by the abomination lair and sexually assault the big orc that's guaranteed to spawn in the wood cabin with juicing.
I've had Lona give birth to 10 orc babies before when she somehow survived being raped for multiple weeks in an orc den before I FINALLY found the exit in the darkness. I'm not sure if size is the determination or if it's just the quantity of sperm in here when she does get pregnant.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Interesting
When will the complete version be out?
Whenever Eccma decides it's the complete version.
I highly suggest you play it soon. Eccma's update schedule seems to be pretty speedy.
If for no other reason than to know if you like it or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ego0XO

lellady

Mar 20, 2018
question!! is there a way to escape the bandit's den/ captured by bandits? i tried unlocking the cells for other captives, and they were fucked to death by the bandits ;__;, there is also 2 guards who always stand by the entrance/exit (darkest dungeon feels)

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Is there a way to turn off the hunger system, or just make it so it doesn't go down? Shit is too much. Take 10 steps on the map and starve. Not great.

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
Hey so I was playing the new version but some reason at Milo part it still haven't gotten translate for me why?

Aug 7, 2019
Get people to cum inside her and she has a chance to become pregnant. To guarantee it, you need to have 'Active+' sperm in your sex stats for a few days (you cannot get pregnant during menstruation). Pregnancy is not fun, it lasts a really long time where you constantly lose stamina due to morning sickness or baby moving, the longest possible pregnancy is 201-something (not sure if days or day/night cycles) long.

To reduce the pregnancy length, edit 'LonaRPG\Data\Scripts\Editables51_System_Settings_Cross_Breed.rb' (you need to extract the game.rgss3a file with 'RPG Maker All Decrypter' or something similar):
I've extracted the game and edited the file using notepad, but I'm not sure if it's working. Been stuck at the same stage of pregnancy for like 10ish days

Last edited:

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Is there a way to turn off the hunger system, or just make it so it doesn't go down? Shit is too much. Take 10 steps on the map and starve. Not great.
You mean stamina? Hunger only depletes when you sleep. Always sleep with a full belly to heal and feel good (happiness stacks up to four). On the roads only 3 stamina is used for each movement. Try running in the woods and you would be out of breath and stamina too. Unless you are an athlete. Running in the mountains? Same thing. Trudging through the swamps? Also hard.. So stick to the roads and travelling becomes easier.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Hey so I was playing the new version but some reason at Milo part it still haven't gotten translate for me why?
Some dialogues in the ENG Text folder are written in Chinese. You can pass each of those dialogues through some kind of Google Translate in English or whatever translation service there is to have a clearer idea of what it means, like what ZedTed did. But you'll need to do this on each english text files and format the dialogues so they don't go beyond the dialogue box. Official English translation might be released in a stable version too, who knows.

LordXamon

Mar 6, 2019
I don't like the mechanic of dropping gear when taking damage and losing it forever because I can't pick it up on time.

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
how do you install the patch do you just put it in the main folder or is there a specific folder i need to put it in

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
by the way do we have an english trans for the new 4.0.3 would love to see it
chinese is not my specialty i am more of a japanese and english guy if you guy know what i mean

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
by the way do we have an english trans for the new 4.0.3 would love to see it
i see that the gitgud eng text has been updated like 7 hours ago. I'll try using it but it's not recommended to use it at all since it can crash the game, according to this page's header. so if you wanna use it, backup the original text files and keep em safe

4.10 star(s) 182 Votes