Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
Can anyone check, is it my savegame bugged or Cecily is aggressive towards Cocona in maid outfit in tavern?
Note: Cocona needs to be fairly close to Cecily, like 3 tiles in front of her to check

EDIT: apparently Cocona has 0 morality while Cecily and Gray Rate aggro on anyone with lower than 15 morality. They're in same tavern.
Is it even supposed to be like that? I doubt it... I mean if you look at one handed girl in maid outfit actually working in tavern, can you even tell that she'd bad?

Last edited:

aspdf

Oct 27, 2018
Are there any plans for more scenes (positions, circumstances, things happening) when she gets caught by the various factions. After a while the scenes just repeat the same thing and you almost know what is coming next. Are there plans for more positions that the charater is forced to have sex in? I feel like it would add replayability.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Hi. a question, why can't I equip a normal bow? I am lv 24. nymphomaniac. 13 constitution. 3 scoutcraft. What do I need to use it?

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
Is it even supposed to be like that? I doubt it... I mean if you look at one handed girl in maid outfit actually working in tavern, can you even tell that she'd bad?
That should not happen. Up until completing her quest with Mama and having her as a companion, she will be attacked by all NPCs which check morality, like guards. After getting her the maid outfit, her morality should have been raised making everyone treat her as neutral, including guards and Cecily. Guess something went wrong. I dont have my old saves but I'll check in this run if it happens.

any1 can give the link of correct translate for 4.2.4 please?
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-4-2-4-beta-eccma417.49993/page-169#post-4061124

Hi. a question
Picking certain traits locks you out of others. As a nympho, you cannot pick high quality weapons trait. To know which weapons need that trait, check the weapons description.

Reactions: CaiNanE

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
That should not happen. Up until completing her quest with Mama and having her as a companion, she will be attacked by all NPCs which check morality, like guards. After getting her the maid outfit, her morality should have been raised making everyone treat her as neutral, including guards and Cecily. Guess something went wrong. I dont have my old saves but I'll check in this run if it happens.
Her quest is in \HCGframes\event\NoerTavernCocona.rb there is no change in morality there.
Her data is in \NPCData\UniqueCocona.json and there's line "morality": "0" there.
I don't see any other place where morality gets changed.
Normal NPCs check morality <0 then attack. Her morality is 0 so she doesn't get attacked.
However, Cecily and GrayRat check morality<15 to attack so they do attack.

EDIT: found it, it's in map data, morality should get set to 50 when $story_stats[RecQuestCocona]>=10 so it seems it's my save
let me check what's wrong in my save next... Possibly it's my optimization bug.
EDIT2: fixed in optimization V3, for link go to original post https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-4-2-4-beta-eccma417.49993/post-4066722

Last edited:

Lady_Yvraine

Jul 7, 2020
Did the posts explaining what happened get deleted again? The mod(s) do(es) realize that people will just keep asking, and others will keep replying, right? It's just extra work to keep up with. Whatever reason is even there to delete the explanation?

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
You really think the mods will answer your question?
They don't need to. You just have to read Rules:
1. General
  1. Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not
  • This includes trolling, belittling, etc
2. Game Threads, Fan Art, etc
  1. All discussions in these threads should be kept on topic
    • Do not branch the topic off into posting random pictures, trolling, etc
Depending on how you view it, that discussion breaks both of those.

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
Did the posts explaining what happened get deleted again?
Depending on how you view it, that discussion breaks both of those.
You really think the mods will answer your question?
Maybe good ol' Aussie vocab shouldn't be used by me, it was against better judgement. Considering we are all adults, I was under the impression that we could use 'strong langguage'. Whatever, have a 'bad word' free version.

Why dev left:
A certain Muppet constantly messaged the thread for a while with not so kindly worded 'requests' to change the game in the way the Muppet wanted it. The Dev didn't respond (considering the offensive nature of the 'requests' and time zones), making the Muppet even more hostile in his messages. The Dev got, understandably, livid. This lead to a 'confrontation' between the Dev and Muppet, the specifics of which are unknown to me as I was not there. Then the Muppet (supposedly) called the mods over which made the Dev angrier.

What happened next is unclear due to a lack of information. Either the Dev got his account banned or the Dev deleted his own account (personally believe the latter for he his known to be a 'rage bait', Dev's words). The reason why the Muppet is frequently referred to 'distastefully' is because he still continued on with his rants, in this thread, right after this 'incident'. The Muppet in question seems to have gone quie.

If this still get's removed for 'OT' (which I have inferred to be 'offensive text') then I would believe that, god forbid, there is some very strong censorship going on; ironic considering it is a pirating forum.

Edit: Additional information form the Dev's page also shows that the Muppet reported the Dev to the websites he gets his donations from, trying to remove his income. Very distasteful. Luckily, it seems that the Muppet in question suffered a similar fate to the Dev and is gone.

Are there any plans for more scenes (positions, circumstances, things happening)...
I would assume yes, considering that the game still has much to be added. But I doubt there will be much faction specific stuff other than maybe CGs. Don't take make word for it because the dev is no longer here to answer questions, just guessing from what I have seen.

Last edited:

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
OT is Off-Topic referring to rule 2.1
Oh, well, hmmm. Don't use acronyms? But yeah, it's a stupid thing to get banned over but this information is relevant to the game because it could heavily impact the game: which you can see from people asking what happened to the dev and what will happen to the game.

[tangent] And to be frank, I have had enough with censorship about important topics, having lived in a country where mass genocides were conducted and censored under 'national security' or 'enemy propaganda'. [/tangent]

Whatever, in any case, the guide: guide update. Its going at a snails pace at the moment. Got some problems with my PC at the moment so it's running slow. Just in case my PC breaks, .

Edit: can the mods at least give a statement or message about whether talking about what happened is or isn't allowed? Assuming it isn't, would it be possible to give a summary of what what happened to get the factual information and end the discussion? Or at least direct us to where we can talk about the issue? Thanks for your time and understanding.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 184 Votes