CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Is threre anyway to clean urself besides "bathe"? just dont like to be dirty, and water is not a sure thing between zones
Renting rooms is another way :/ but Inn's got those barrels so..yeah lol
Just stand on any puddle of water anywhere and push "W" or whatever button you set to heal, clean, and masterbathe yourself.. : )

Last edited:
Reactions: SST1337

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
Just stand on any puddle of water anywhere and push "W" or whatever button you set to heal, clean, and masterbathe yourself.. : )
Oh yea, good one. And those wells on streets and back alleys. Wilderness's a bit tough unless its near swamps.

Reactions: CaiNanE

NotSparko35337

Mar 31, 2018
Unless I'm reading the stats wrong, is the Short Sword actually less powerful than the Sickle, Pickaxe, and Pitchfork? Is the only benefit of the Short Sword its larger debuff to Weak?

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
NotSparko35337
Depends what kind of damage you want. SS deals more hp damage than sta damage and inflicts different wounds on the enemy. Also it makes Lona look more intimidating (weak and sexy down). Sickle is kinda a poor man's sword, but has a a quirk of its own. All gathering in the wilderness(apples, berries, mushrooms etc.) cost 1 stamina instead of 3. Pitchfork hits two tiles of equal damage(both sta & hp), inflicts slow and and has a slower attack speed. Also cannot sap(sneak attack stun). Pickaxe does the same as Sickle, but with rocks/minerals. It also deals more sta damage than hp damage and inflicts slow.

• Wow
Reactions: Yukihirou

Starman

May 31, 2017
Does Milo know what Adam looks like? Lona has a problem where she doesn't have a head to give to Milo after sparing Adam, so I'm wondering if Lona should have the option to try to kill some other asshole and take his head, then bluff to Milo that it belongs to Adam.

RockinCat

Sep 10, 2019
Does Milo know what Adam looks like? Lona has a problem where she doesn't have a head to give to Milo after sparing Adam, so I'm wondering if Lona should have the option to try to kill some other asshole and take his head, then bluff to Milo that it belongs to Adam.
He rewards you anyway head or no head.

Considering the fact that there are no mirrors in the game and that Adam is always wearing a mask, we can safely assume, that even Adam does not know how Adam looks.

EDIT:
Here's another tip for "Evil in the mass grave" quest from Pirate's Bane.
If you talk to the hooded figure and choose the 2nd option, when given the choice, the issue is resolved without a conflict.
You get the full reward and stay on the good side of whatever that thing is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jaruh

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
(besides the save header error)
"Save HeaderERROR" happens in only one place: when in save/load menu it reads incorrect savegame header which consists of screenshot and version number. So most likely data inside screenshot is damaged to point where it cannot be read as bitmap anymore and is not empty.
So error itself is caused by having corrupted save file in game folder I think?
The only possibility to produce is either error/crash during save itself (then give error during save to check), badly modified savegame file or some hdd error changing file. If it's one-time thing, I don't even know, maybe something misread something, but then you'd better check your hardware... It you overwrote savegame, it most likely disappeared.
And that error is not critical - it just means that savegame won't display screenshot and game will spam you with that message each time it tries to draw that screenshot.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: jaruh

Lady_Yvraine

Jul 7, 2020
"Save HeaderERROR" happens in only one place: when in save/load menu it reads incorrect savegame header which consists of screenshot and version number. So most likely data inside screenshot is damaged to point where it cannot be read as bitmap anymore and is not empty.
So error itself is caused by shaving corrupted save file in game folder I think?
The only possibility to produce is either error/crash during save itself (then give error during save to check), badly modified savegame file or some hdd error changing file. If it's one-time thing, I don't even know, maybe something misread something, but then you'd better check your hardware... It you overwrote savegame, it most likely disappeared.
And that error is not critical - it just means that savegame won't display screenshot and game will spam you with that message each time it tries to draw that screenshot.
Which is weird, because whenever it happened, it prevented me from saving and loading, yes, but after closing and opening the game again, everything was fine and dandy. I'm honestly not sure what causes it.

Hexogen

Dec 20, 2019
Hm, looking through the code, it seems that MODs you can buy from Elise don't do what they say they do. Rectum mod for example just says "Decrease negative effect on HP and STA", but the only things in the code are added arousal for anal actions and some orgasm flags. So instead of having a positive effect on your HP and STA as advertised, they just make you orgasm more, which is in itself a negative thing. I don't see any reason to get a MOD currently (except for Sterilization to not get pregnant and Gland Removal to not orgasm), as they all seem to be only negative effects. Can someone verify?

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
Hm, looking through the code, it seems that MODs you can buy from Elise don't do what they say they do. Rectum mod for example just says "Decrease negative effect on HP and STA", but the only things in the code are added arousal for anal actions and some orgasm flags. So instead of having a positive effect on your HP and STA as advertised, they just make you orgasm more, which is in itself a negative thing. I don't see any reason to get a MOD currently (except for Sterilization to not get pregnant and Gland Removal to not orgasm), as they all seem to be only negative effects. Can someone verify?
"Decrease negative effect on HP and STA" is described in lonaStat, the one of two things I've optimized in my files so that's the thing that might be broken by my optimization and is really hard to check.
For what they do check \Data\Effects\States\AsVulvaMod.json (link to it is found in States line "eff_cfg=AsVulvaMod.json")
They are applied to LonaStats in \Scripts\Frames\25_Game_actor.rb def refresh_state_effects
EDIT2: it negates up to 3 maximum hp damage and 3 max sta damage from statuses that reduce maximum hp/sta. Looks fairly useless.
EDIT3: thanks to looking through what it does, found a bug in my optimization.

As far as i know it can be fixed just passing the day. So it happen as a "bad egg" for modd the files? well, luckily it not that bad
Problem is, I haven't seen that error myself ever so idk what's causing it.

P.S. Don't like double posting in the end so edit:
I updated optimization in post where I posted it initially.
EDIT2: fixed bug when max_stat restoring status was applied before max_stat reducing (visa versa for min_stat) restoring status didn't negate reducing. New archive name to OptimizationV2.7z to show that it included this fix.

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2020
Fanart!
So while playing i've passed by elsiy's clinic and found him fighting abomination bats and after he killed them and all i left and the next time i meet him he was useing one of the bats as i "ruber" for his little jony
What i noticed is that he actully calls lona by name at first and also he gets really happy when lona agrres that he's" reaserch" is a good thing i really like how relationships are formed in this game and i wish he'll become a companyon later after you help him with enoghf quasts(he's a really good mage afterall)
So i made a fanart of him protecting lona from bandets (that was a long one thank you if you took the time to read all that)
Hope you like it
Esliy:sorry sir but misus is with me so back off

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes