jaruh

May 1, 2017
patreon..*spits*...
Neither a h scene, it was just like the standart standing portrait with imagine a bunch of red paint spilled on her face... But as i say, maybe i dream it :HideThePain:
-Side note-
I got a Goblin Slayer vibe from this world so it was funny to actually find him in the Inn lol.
There is also a elf in the doom fort inn, its a male archer, but his clothes are fair to similar from that elf girl from Gob Slayer.
And this made me wonder, what happen if u got pregg from that guy? is even possible? never saw something related to elf babies tou.

Dexalia

Oct 26, 2018
I'm running into scenes that aren't translated but dialogue scenes afterward that are. Did I forget to do something in downloading the game or something in settings or is it just not translated yet?

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
I'm running into scenes that aren't translated but dialogue scenes afterward that are. Did I forget to do something in downloading the game or something in settings or is it just not translated yet?
Are you using these versions or something older/newer?

Dinaida

Nov 6, 2017
Cool game :love:, but you need more variety of hairstyles for clothes and piercings. Author where is the variation? :cautious:
Is there really only such a meager selection of clothes in this gloomy world? o_O

Reactions: syslink

Lady_Yvraine

Jul 7, 2020
iirc you should get sick eventually if you turn on survival mode. If you have it off, you don't.
You can get Sick or get Gastrosia even out of Survival Mode, but the chance may be lower. There is also the trait that lowers the chances of that happening. It's likely that diferent foods have different chances of making you sick.

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
Optimization mod. Gives performance.

V17 is included in base game starting from 0.4.3.3.
V19 is included in base game starting from 0.4.3.4.
V20 is included in base game starting from 0.4.4.0.
V21 is included in base game starting from 0.4.5.0.
V21_1 is included in base game starting from 0.4.5.5

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Current version:
For lonaRPG 0.4.3.0 and newer - V21_1 -
If upgrading from before V12 warning: files renamed. Recommended to delete old named files starting with 9999_.

If you have dedicated GPU and want more FPS, check D3D mod.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Can someone mod this to fill the screen? 640x444 (or whatever weird resolution the game uses) leaves PAL 50 style borders on the top and bottom of the game window on "Full Screen" settings.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
NO WARRANTY. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
For people who decrypted game and want to have a bit more performance.

EDIT: fixed 1 crash.
Now, that is really cool. I don't have the option to decrypt on this machine.. So, is it possible to upload a modified Game.rgss3a somewhere? If not, that is perfectly fine. I have mastered 5 FPS action during heavy scenes.. : )

Can someone mod this to fill the screen? 640x444 (or whatever weird resolution the game uses) leaves PAL 50 style borders on the top and bottom of the game window on "Full Screen" settings.
Have you done the ResetRMsetting.reg thing and is Game.ini looking like:
[Fullscreen++]
Fullscreen=1
FullscreenRatio=0
WindowedRatio=2

? Those are the only things I can think of.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Now, that is really cool. I don't have the option to decrypt on this machine.. So, is it possible to upload a modified Game.rgss3a somewhere? If not, that is perfectly fine. I have mastered 5 FPS action during heavy scenes.. : )

Have you done the ResetRMsetting.reg thing and is Game.ini looking like:
[Fullscreen++]
Fullscreen=1
FullscreenRatio=0
WindowedRatio=2

? Those are the only things I can think of.
Thanks, that did the trick. ^^

Reactions: CaiNanE

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
Before packing I'd really want to test it more... It's almost not tested, idk what kind of initialization will break next.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
emmmm. does this game have any guide? tips on how to survive or something? I swear that it would be easier for me to pass dark souls 3 with a broken sword and without leveling up than to survive two weeks in this game. xD
despite that I always try again xD

• Haha
Reactions: jaruh
4.10 star(s) 184 Votes