Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
So, what do i need to do to trigger the bleeding injurie stat? is like some rare event? specific for certain enemies? had been looking for it for a while without luck.
One bleeding I know of is menstrual days. Well, you know, girl problems. Haven't encountered any other yet.

• Haha
Reactions: jaruh

jaruh

May 1, 2017
One bleeding I know of is menstrual days. Well, you know, girl problems. Haven't encountered any other yet.
HAAHAHAHAHA, i m talking of "injuries" the one that u got from fights likea head i. that keep stacking, i remember had seen a post with the image of lona with a lot of injuries and blood on her face. But now, after look almos all of the pos on thos thread i m starting to think that i dream it :HideThePain:

But, i found this!!! :PogChamp:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And with this now the "Feira diary" that u get in the sewers got a lot of meaning.
Also found why he hate patreon :whistle:

Last edited:

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
Game crashes after being captured by fishkins. Version 4.2.0
This has been fixed in a newer version.

LonaRPG 0.4.2.4
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-4-2-0-beta-eccma417.49993/page-167#post-4053623
Translation for 0.4.2.4
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-4-2-0-beta-eccma417.49993/page-167#post-4053660

So, what do i need to do to trigger the bleeding injurie stat? is like some rare event? specific for certain enemies? had been looking for it for a while without luck.
There is vaginal and anal bleeding. As Teravisor pointed out, one of them appears during the cycles, other ways of getting them are during the first intercouse, repeated intercourse with low sexual exp(those numbers you see how many times what you did), and receiving too much damage points to those holes (on sex page you have the status of them eg micro, tight, used, relaxed/loose)

From 4.06 to 4.2
And how to edit the savefile exactly ?
I can't guarantee nothing will get broken, but it shouldn't as flags set at that time weren't removed only added, at least as far as I know. It's probably safe to use your saves. As for the save editing, any text editor will do even without decoding (sublime text, vim, n++ etc) just don't use the win default notepad.

Back up your save. Start the game and go to the loading screen. You will see the version you're using and the current version of the game. Write them down(all of it). After you open your save in any of them, CTRL + F for the version you used before (0.4.0.6.), there willl be 2 instances. Replace that with the new version you wrote down before, both of the results. And the version outdated message will be gone. As I mentioned this is if it really bothers you.

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
HAAHAHAHAHA, i m talking of "injuries" the one that u got from fights likea head i. that keep stacking, i remember had seen a post with the image of lona with a lot of injuries and blood on her face. But now, after look almos all of the pos on thos thread i m starting to think that i dream it :HideThePain:

But, i found this!!! :PogChamp:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And with this now the "Feira diary" that u get in the sewers got a lot of meaning.
Also found why he hate patreon :whistle:
After looking at all the portraits for head injury (stack1-3) & brand, you probably saw a combination of those two durng an h-scene, as it is more prominent there. That is the only explanation I can think of :/
patreon..*spits*

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: Yukihirou and jaruh
Apr 9, 2020
So i was bored and waihle playing i found the filthi staff so on a wim i decided to where the dertiy cloth and act like a necromancer lona so i just started killing gards and humans in the city for fun and i drew a fanart of my ecwipemnt
Lona: all of you should just die (imagine if heald a gruge aginst the pepole that treted her badly and decided to ally herself with monsters so she can have her reveng 15982739820686715817395655327957.jpg 15982739820686715817395655327957.jpg

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
So i was bored and while playing i found the filthy staff so on a whim i decided to where the dirty cloth and act like a necromancer Lona so i just started killing guards and humans in the city for fun and i drew a fanart of my equipment
Lona: all of you should just die (imagine if held a grudge against the people that treated her badly and decided to ally herself with monsters so she can have her revenge
Why is it uploaded twice? Also, please consider using the Attachment feature so as to avoid screenbombing.
Nice, though. I like it.

EDIT: Deleted User #2204703 put up a new piece of work earlier. Seems like there's a Fishkin Lona in the works.

Last edited:

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
Why is it uploaded twice? Also, please consider using the Attachment feature so as to avoid screenbombing.
Nice, though. I like it.

EDIT: Deleted User #2204703 put up a new piece of work earlier. Seems like there's a Fishkin Lona in the works.
I think that's the Sea Witch. hot

Pistol

Jan 22, 2018
What are the prereqs/blocks "Mana Knowledge"? There is nothing written in trait description itself. I have Tough trait and 15th lvl, Weapons Expert is unlocked, but not Mana Knowledge(.. What can be the problem here?

PS I got lucky in that first orkind cave next to startig dungeon and chest there dropped some sort of a magic wand or something, so I was saving trait points to try out magic route and see if it any good and now this ((

thethingling

Mar 6, 2019
If you want to support the game consider paying to the subscribestar or such. The dev likely just needs to take a breather from here because of babies. All you missed was likely drama and tit-for-tat comments.

If the dev is still reading and I hope they are, keep up the good work.

Now, not sure if its a bug but the goblin shaman in the one special, bugged cave? I caused a ruckus in there and got to witness the goblins raping him inadvertently. Strangely enough the sprites supported the action and they fucked him to death.

Reactions: Cleaner20

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Guys, what's going on with the dev? Will the game not be updated anymore? Will the thread be not updated anymore? I missed the whole thing and don't know what happened
The game will receive updates and will likely be posted here still.
We are a bunch of pirates after all.

thethingling is quite right. The best way to ensure updates is to drop the guy at least $2 a month on SubStar.
I've already subbed.

Reactions: Cleaner20

Lady_Yvraine

Jul 7, 2020
What are the prereqs/blocks "Mana Knowledge"? There is nothing written in trait description itself. I have Tough trait and 15th lvl, Weapons Expert is unlocked, but not Mana Knowledge(.. What can be the problem here?

PS I got lucky in that first orkind cave next to startig dungeon and chest there dropped some sort of a magic wand or something, so I was saving trait points to try out magic route and see if it any good and now this ((
I think Tough locks Mana Knowledge out. I haven't done it myself, since I always play my Lona as Succubus, but since that trait blocks both Weapons Expert and Mana Knowledge, I suppose that's the same case. Probably only Shy Lona and Neutral Lona can learn Mana Knowledge.

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
I think that's the Sea Witch. hot
:'( u broked my heart!xD i wish someday he implement another characters to play the game, i really need bigger boobies =;=xD the art looks amazing as the game, but hell i dont want to play it =;= </3

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Sigh anything with intresting petites tends to be said girl getting gang banged and or being the mc...

eganrad

Aug 14, 2019
I just upgraded from 0.3.4.1 to 0.4.2.4, and my saves don't work anymore, if I try selecting them nothing at all happens, as if I had pressed an unassigned key, but I though there weren't any problem with backward save compatibility, did that change ? (Also my saves are demo.0.3.5.1)

• Sad

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I just upgraded from 0.3.4.1 to 0.4.2.4, and my saves don't work anymore, if I try selecting them nothing at all happens, as if I had pressed an unassigned key, but I though there weren't any problem with backward save compatibility, did that change ? (Also my saves are demo.0.3.5.1)
There have been a lot of changes since 0.3.4.1. I guess it's not showing you the "Outdated" label on your saves?
Safest thing to do is start over.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes