Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
How money works is the most stupid thing in this game. They should change that.
Actually, you're a war refugee, not even a citizen in the first place (you should have seen what happened to poor mofos in the sewer) , metal currency is hard to come by, "trading" is the norm back in the past.
Imagine giving someone a small copper coins without asking for any goods in return, of course if you left you would have lost that coin forever, that's why you lose trading point when you go away or time pass (sleep).
Prostitutes back then even follow the army around doing service, not for money, but for foods and lodging.

Reactions: Ashkun

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
So today I learned
The little scythe, if out of combat and you attack first, opponent always enter downed state and that lasts for a while. Very useful for NPC assasination.
The pickaxe is supposed to inflick "slow" right ? also cause more stamina damage than hp damage
the sword ?
Spear and pitchfork deal same damage and also inflict "slow"
Mancatcher only deal more stamina damage, no status effect.

Not sure about high tier weapon as my Lona is poor hobo.

Reactions: jony1212254855
Apr 9, 2020
So today I learned
The little scythe, if out of combat and you attack first, opponent always enter downed state and that lasts for a while. Very useful for NPC assasination.
The pickaxe is supposed to inflick "slow" right ? also cause more stamina damage than hp damage
the sword ?
Spear and pitchfork deal same damage and also inflict "slow"
Mancatcher only deal more stamina damage, no status effect.

the long time down efectt only hapens if you hit them with out notcing you and is cancelld imeditly if you hit agin if the enmey noticed you befor attacking then even if you hit him in the back you'll only get a short stun also the wipe wich is sold on the fish isle does alot of stamina damege like ALOT

Reactions: Yukihirou

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
Anyways glad thing work out alright now.
As Teravisor pointed out, your saves are fine to use since the code and changes are updated on launch. That "Version outdated" is just a notification, unless there were some major changes to the code its perfectly safe. As for the damage calc, there were some issues in 0.4.2.3 but I kinda skipped over that version so I didn't really look into it much, especially since the 0.4.2.4 didn't have those problems. Translation files don't mess with the code, so at worst you could get an error or a crash. I proofread them multiple times, so they're ok to use. I'm happy everything works good now :)

Nearly all melee, one tile range weapons have the Sap property (that downed state). This includes basic normal unarmed attack and heavy assault attack, as some weapons don't have a heavy skill. Yes, pickaxe slow/more stamina damage/0.5 health damage. Besides increased stamina damage, mancatcher inflicts stun more often than other weapons (example: on basic skill mancatcher 10%, wooden club 7%, scythe/sword 1%), on mancatcher heavy skill its 20% to stun, also on control which attacks all adjacent tiles 20%. Mancatcher inflicts chest and head wounds often too, 15/25/15 % respectively.

So, besides Orkind and Fishkin, can Lona get knocked up by anything else that's not human (and if it is, where can I find it?)
All pregnancy events are as follows: Abomination (east of Doom Fortress), Fishkind, Goblins, Orkind(orcs, those big guys with goblins), Human and Moot. There is also the Deep One pregnancy counter, but no related event or baby, maybe it transfers to Fishkind, haven't tested it. Parasites from combat or urethral/rectal seedbed count as birthing also. Finally, there is the miscarriage event too, but I guess it doesn't count...I included it anyway.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I didn't read about this anywhere, so it's a little surprise for sure:

In the goblin's cave, there usually should be 2 girls in there, You can try to rescue those 2 but enemy reinforcement is a pain in the ass. This one time I used stealth, guided one girl out, the other girl as bait.
Mind you, the exit is the upper one, not the crack below where you enter from the sewer.
Once i got back to the guild, I got 6000 XP + 1 large copper coin + 1 morality. Nice.

As @Teravisor pointed out, your saves are fine to use since the code and changes are updated on launch. That "Version outdated" is just a notification, unless there were some major changes to the code its perfectly safe. As for the damage calc, there were some issues in 0.4.2.3 but I kinda skipped over that version so I didn't really look into it much, especially since the 0.4.2.4 didn't have those problems. Translation files don't mess with the code, so at worst you could get an error or a crash. I proofread them multiple times, so they're ok to use. I'm happy everything works good now
Ah you must be the translator, thank you for your work !

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I think the combat is fine, not sluggish in the slightest once you get to know it.
However,
The camera going up,down,left,right when I use ALT + directional keys have made me lost numerous battle.
I believe this is external script function? to RPGMaker, is there any fix or alternative to this ?

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
I really hope they add an option to make your companions immortal. I love bringing along my cute little necromancer buddy but having to reload every few encounters because she decides she's better off as a melee fighter is just kinda annoying.

Reactions: eugene67

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
I think the combat is fine, not sluggish in the slightest once you get to know it.
However,
The camera going up,down,left,right when I use ALT + directional keys have made me lost numerous battle.
I believe this is external script function? to RPGMaker, is there any fix or alternative to this ?
As long as game is decrypted, it's not a problem.

• Wow
  • Red Heart
Reactions: jaruh and Yukihirou

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
However,
When you Alt+Direction to face them, they rematerialise on the OTHER side. It's pointless when the enemy can do that.
The clunk factor of that is why I generally just resort to chasing them around and swinging wildly in their vague direction.

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
When you Alt+Direction to face them, they rematerialise on the OTHER side. It's pointless when the enemy can do that.
Some enemies can jump over you (From what I've seen wolves, infested worms, crawling deepones), but most can't... Or at least have enough skills in list to not spam jumps.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
The clunk factor of that is why I generally just resort to chasing them around and swinging wildly in their vague direction.
Ah, I mainly deal with humanoid enemy only, too poor to venture too far outside.
So far I have developped quite a combat response to armed enemies
Spear > sword
Bow > Spear
Sword and shield to rush bow users, they never fire unless there's at least 1 tiles between them and you.

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
So downloaded on mega, its all in Japanese. Nothing on main post says anything about this. Mentions English translation which apparently mega doesn't have or something? Unless its in a settings menu.

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
So downloaded on mega, its all in Japanese. Nothing on main post says anything about this. Mentions English translation which apparently mega doesn't have or something? Unless its in a settings menu.
go to options, there's one to change the game to eng.

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
Strange, I decrypted the game and put your file into editable folder, camera still shakes ?
After decrypting did you move/delete game.rgss3a? as long as that file is in folder, it'll load from encrypted version and won't load scripts outside.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes