Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
if you kill him or just sleep in he's clinic you can access the book in his room wish has his back story it's sad that he acts that way becuse you understand that he's just a wired kid that needs gaidenss also somthing suspitous about him is that some times when you kill him he drops MUTATED meet i suspect that he expremanted on him self using abomination
Thank, I only read the first line of your post, so now i'm looking forward to seeing his story for myself.

Apr 9, 2020
I didn't know that Orkind Slayer would rape goblins once they run out of stamina and are downed..it was fun to watch, nonetheless ^^
goblines would do the same for him or other goblins this also happens with abominations and deep ones it seems that once they detect a cruling NPC they would atomaticly rape the NPC if you whant to mess around with this a sugest you go to fish isle buy the wipe wich deals alot of stamina dameg so it's ezyer to make the crall and see them doing the deed also i did that with the sea witch and it was really fun a just hit her once and lead her to a deepones ambuch she starts fighting them i stun her and the they just start to bang her(also she kills them during sex by useing the same jucing skill that lona has it does'nt allways happen togho)

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
TIL you can set up to 4 lantern on the ground as light source...
Here I come, pesky goblins, you can't hide in your dark cave forever.

NotSparko35337

Mar 31, 2018
When I travel to the farther areas in the game such as the outpost near Doom Fort and the bandit boss, the text is still untranslated. Is there an unofficial translation patch to download?

crysman2000

Sep 29, 2018
I've gone thru the "read me tutorial" but still cant understand how to play the game in English. Downloaded it from MEGA and once I start it, it's in Chinese...am I missing something super simple? Maybe I'm just dumb lol idk

Apr 9, 2020
does anyone know how to escape the fishtopia island?
go to the word map towords the temple and then go up you'll see at the edge some wood wich is a raft go to it enter the map colect some wood and go up you'll find a broken raft press "z" on it and select the 2nd option multipule times then you'll fix the raft and escape frim the iseland

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
go to the word map towords the temple and then go up you'll see at the edge some wood wich is a raft go to it enter the map colect some wood and go up you'll find a broken raft press "z" on it and select the 2nd option multipule times then you'll fix the raft and escape frim the iseland
Will you put all your fanarts together into an album, I don't mind checking your posts one by one though

• Love
Reactions: jony1212254855
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes