Apr 9, 2020
How much cum does Lona have to chug before getting the Semen Addiction status?
Or is it down to taking in a plethora of dicks?

Also (not sure if already posted):

LonaRPG.Beta.0.4.3.0

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lona only gets cum adiction on servival mod also thanks for the link

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Is it me or the description for Masochist is mistranslated ?
I picked it, and there was not def increase at all.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Is it me or the description for Masochist is mistranslated ?
I picked it, and there was not def increase at all.
I don't think it has to do with def.. It's about her mood not getting worse from being abused. At least that was my take on it.
Also, welcome back.. : )

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Ah yes, thank for your concern, been a long busy and hectic day.

I don't think it has to do with def.. It's about her mood not getting worse from being abused. At least that was my take on it.
Strange, the trait is described:
Increases DEF.
Increases mood when receiving HP damage.

Last edited:

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Well, since worsen mood decreases DEF I guess you could call it that it increases DEF in that sense. There is no penalty to DEF since Lonas mood isn't affected by abuse with this trait. That is IF DEF decreases with worsen mood. I don't remember if it does. But I believe so.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Well, since worsen mood decreases DEF I guess you could call it that it increases DEF in that sense. There is no penalty to DEF since Lonas mood isn't affected by abuse with this trait. That is IF DEF decreases with worsen mood. I don't remember if it does. But I believe so.
Actually, depressed mood greatly lower her attack and increaser her Weak stat, DEF is not affected by this.
The only thing that affect def is injuries on the head and the chest

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
It should increase DEF by 5.
File /Data/Effects/States/trait_masochist.json
I'll check it later if it's working in base game and if it's working with my optimization mod.
EDIT: nvm
EDIT2: it works, it adds 5 to minimum defense so if you're naked you get 5 def.
But there's visual bug - stats are wrong when you change equip unless you have my optimization mod for now. To see real ones you need to exit and enter menu.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yukihirou

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Actually, depressed mood greatly lower her attack and increaser her Weak stat, DEF is not affected by this.
The only thing that affect def is injuries on the head and the chest
I'll check it later if it's working in base game and if it's working with my optimization mod.
EDIT: I don't see any code that add status 126 (trait_masochist) to add defence+5, seems like a bug?
Okay, I see. So, a bug then. But is at least mood not affected negativly when abused with this trait? If not there is no reason to get masochist at all.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
EDIT: I don't see any code that add status 126 (trait_masochist) to add defence+5, seems like a bug?
Too bad Eccma is not around to receive bug reports anymore, I'vs got a couple to share with him...

Okay, I see. So, a bug then. But is at least mood not affected negativly when abused with this trait? If not there is no reason to get masochist at all.
Yeah, this trait is great for when you want to keep your attack up, otherwise it's useless for sex and magic oriented Lona.

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
I edited post, it adds 5 to minimum defense, meaning if you have less than 5 def (e.g. nude) you get up to 5 defense. Sorry for disinformation.
It's not that mood doesn't get affected negatively; it's that mood (and arousal btw) gets positive buff on top of usual negatives.
For example, when getting belly punch your mood changes:
-=[0-5]+10 if not Prostitute
-=[0-8]+20 if Iron Will
+=[0-5]+19 if masochist
Then you get HP hit by 5+[0-10] so you get +5+[0-10] mood if maso.
If survival mode, you get another HP hit by 5+[0-10] so you get another +5+[0-10] mood if maso.

It's hard to check that everything works properly, so haven't thoroughly checked that it's bugless in my optimization mod.
Too bad Eccma is not around to receive bug reports anymore, I'vs got a couple to share with him...
Hint: There are people on this forum who tell him about bugs.

Deavl

Oct 7, 2017
My Carry limit in the bottom left keeps flashing between the actual number and the total and my stats all show 0 when i equip armor or weapons until I close and open the menu again.

Must've tripped over some code while implementing the latest fixes

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
My Carry limit in the bottom left keeps flashing between the actual number and the total
Cannot replicate... Any other conditions for it?
my stats all show 0 when i equip armor or weapons until I close and open the menu again.
Already reported, most likely will be fixed next patch. And yes, it is "tripped over some code".
Use my optimization mod for now, it overrides that code.

Deavl

Oct 7, 2017
Cannot replicate... Any other conditions for it?

Already reported, most likely will be fixed next patch. And yes, it is "tripped over some code".
Use my optimization mod for now, it overrides that code.
Srry, I'm not sure why the carry limit does what it does.
As far as I saw, my game started with it flickering. (I'm still in the very first sewers on the save that does this)

(Snapped some images of the two amounts it's flickering in between)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: CaiNanE

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
but there is one sex seene with the wolf however it only happens on i quast
Oh? I thought I'd done nearly all the quests, but I obviously haven't done that one.

BTW, does the 0.4.2.4 fan translation still work for 0.4.3.0? Is there a more recent one out yet?

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I've been chilling around the Goblin Cave for a while, watching Lona get raped over and over and fed finger soup but I have to wonder, does it ever change? Does Lona give in or is "Give Up" the only way to advance this encounter?
Also, do the Goblins give her piercings, brands or tattoos eventualy?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I've been chilling around the Goblin Cave for a while, watching Lona get raped over and over and fed finger soup but I have to wonder, does it ever change? Does Lona give in or is "Give Up" the only way to advance this encounter?
Also, do the Goblins give her piercings, brands or tattoos eventualy?
She should have leveled up quite a bit now, I assume she's about level 20 right?
You should now be able make a dash for the exit, be sure to fill your stomach first and use stealth.
I believe only the fish-like humanoid give piercings
By brand do you mean slave brand ? If so you must be a slave.

BTW, does the 0.4.2.4 fan translation still work for 0.4.3.0? Is there a more recent one out yet?
The 0.4.3.0 is out just recently, give it time. You can use the fan patch but it defeats the purpose of playing the new version.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
She should have leveled up quite a bit now, I assume she's about level 20 right?
You should now be able make a dash for the exit, be sure to fill your stomach first and use stealth.
Just got to level 27 I believe. I assume the encounter never evolves then? A pity, I was hoping to have some "Mind Broken Former Adventurer And Current Goblin Slave" gameplay, maybe luring other women into becoming slaves.

I believe only the fish-like humanoid give piercings
By brand do you mean slave brand ? If so you must be a slave.
I meant any kind of body modification. A "Goblin Slave" tattoo, a "male symbol penetrating female symbol" piercing, a "Goblin Bred" brand, anything. I know they will sometimes pierce Lona's skin with needles, but it's a single scene with no lasting consequences or scars (what I wanted).

Starman

May 31, 2017
I'm fine with orkind not doing tattoos/brands/piercings. If every monster race does the same things to their captive human women it's going to get boring. Also, fish people do brands because they're as smart as humans so they understand slave ownership and whatnot. They do piercings because as any "piercing vendor" will explain to you, piercings are a part of their culture and their perception of beauty. Orkind on the other hand are not going to be interested in piercings or brands beyond their capacity to inflict pain on their victims because they're as simple as they are sadistic.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes