Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Yes, it should work. However, it sets property that is not saved and is reloaded each time game starts so it'll only work once.

It worked, but I want both the Leather Bag and Torn Apron to show up in character standing art. These are image layers so I should be able to make one appears ontop another right ?

Last edited:

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
i tried it with $game_player.actor.atk = 99 and it temporarily changed the atk stat but then reseted to normal.
Stats are recalculated a LOT. Especially current ones and especially if you don't have my optimization installed as it was biggest CPU hog. But even with it still a lot of times.
Current which you tried setting is basically default+states+equip.
I'd say your best bet is to modify TRUE_MIN like this:
$game_player.actor.actStat.set_stat("atk",99,4) #TRUE_MIN
if you need to modify TRUE_MAX then (for atk it's already 10000 so no need I think)
$game_player.actor.actStat.set_stat("atk",99,3) #TRUE_MAX
Then force game to fully recalculate stats (unequip/equip something).

It worked, but I want both the Leather Bag and Torn Apron to show up in character standing art. These are image layers so I should be able to make one appears ontop another right ?
Not sure. I think image layers you want are "equip_TopExtra" and "equip_MidExtra" that are stored in $data_armors[18].addData["stat"]
Try setting $data_armors[18].addData["stat"] = "equip_TopExtra" (letters case matters).

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
Stats are recalculated a LOT. Especially current ones and especially if you don't have my optimization installed as it was biggest CPU hog. But even with it still a lot of times.
if you need to modify TRUE_MAX then (for atk it's already 10000 so no need I think)

Not sure. I think image layers you want are "equip_TopExtra" and "equip_MidExtra" that are stored in $data_armors[18].addData["stat"]
Try setting $data_armors[18].addData["stat"] = "equip_TopExtra" (letters case matters).
you are a god! <3 it works!

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
No luck -_-

The TopExt is the on used for colar and chain, maybe if we substitue the data of one of the collar item for the leather bag ?

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
No luck -_-

The TopExt is the on used for colar and chain, maybe if we substitue the data of one of the collar item for the leather bag ?
addData hash for 18th item (bag) looks like:
Code:
{
"<equip type: Belt>"=>nil,
"stat"=>"equip_MidExtra",
"value"=>"AdvMidExtra",
"eff_cfg"=>"AdvMidExtra.json",
"flag"=>"AdvMidExtra",
"type"=>"Armor",
"tag"=>"Equip"
}
This is everything that's being set in rpgmaker editor. Everything else is in scripts or .json.
I do not know which of those should be what you're looking for or if modifying it after it's loaded has any effect.
Collar (id 21) addData has:
Code:
{
"<equip type: Neck>"=>nil,
"<fixed equip: 5>"=>nil,
"stat"=>"equip_TopExtra",
"value"=>"CollarTopExtra",
"eff_cfg"=>"CollarTopExtra.json",
"flag"=>"CollarTopExtra",
"type"=>"Armor",
"tag"=>"Bondage"
}

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Yukihirou

Starmold

Mar 25, 2020

How would one set min spd? getting tired of having timid lona be a snail.

Reactions: F9Zoney

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
How would one set min spd? getting tired of having timid lona be a snail.
I think move_speed is calculated from TRUE values, so same, just set_stat("move_speed",...,4)
Then states reduce it and trait increases it.
Note: I've seen some hardcoded limits with speed being truncated down to 4.5 would need mods to remove that

• Red Heart
Reactions: Starmold

charabit781

May 21, 2020
I got some problem
1.How can i get away from crimes i kill some peple by force sex and guards always try to kill me cause group of villagers pin me down in process i can't go buy stuff from other places except bar
2.How can i get pregnant i have sex everyday but i failed and get miscarriaged i think because i have sex while when she reach at orange bar

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
I got some problem
1.How can i get away from crimes i kill some peple by force sex and guards always try to kill me cause group of villagers pin me down in process i can't go buy stuff from other places except bar
2.How can i get pregnant i have sex everyday but i failed and get miscarriaged i think because i have sex while when she reach at orange bar
1. You need to restore your morality, guards attack you when you have negative morality. Note that killing someone will temporarily set your morality to around -200. Easiest and fastest way to reset your morality is by buying a fake ID in the Harbor Backstreet in Noer.
2. You get pregnant by getting inseminated while ovulating (highest chance). You can check the health stats of Lona to see when she is ovulating, I believe there is also a drug that causes ovulation in the game. From personal experience (in the game), being filled to the brim with cum for a week will get you pregnant.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Don't kill people?

The Sex Stats page in the menu shows your cycle. The ideal day to get pregnant is right after ovulating (Lona will say something like "I'm so hot, is my body expecting something?"), so have sex right after that. If you're fine with having non-human babies you should consider getting Seedbed 10 (the easiest way in my opinion is to visit the infected land to the North and collect and eat as many Mutated Mushrooms as you can find) then get some Goblin love, that should drop the pregnancy time to 10 days or so. Seedbed won't decrease human pregnancy time though.

Apr 9, 2020
for those who whant to grantee pragnancy you can find in chests an item called "the witch's parfum" wich gives you 5 stacs of horny wich pretty much grantees pregnancy i just tought that i'd mantion it since i did'nt see any one talking about it i found it in the new erai in fish isle but since the chests are random you might have a hard time geting it

charabit781

May 21, 2020
You need to restore your morality, guards attack you when you have negative morality. Note that killing someone will temporarily set your morality to around -200. Easiest and fastest way to reset your morality is by buying a fake ID in the Harbor Backstreet in Noer
It mean i can't kill everybody included The Slavers around 5-6 men(Hooded people with restrain pole) who ambushed me everytime i walk on map

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
It mean i can't kill everybody included The Slavers around 5-6 men(Hooded people with restrain pole) who ambushed me everytime i walk on map
The slavers belong to the criminal faction so you should not lose any morality attacking and killing them. The only ones you need to be careful of are civilians, guards, priests, and your companions.

Apr 9, 2020
fanart!
moots ! "half breed or not you should have seen him he is powerfull"said adam about gray rat moots are locked down on but there really powerfull grayrat can tank anything cocona can summon undead and lastly marnie has a fucking gun so yah you do'nt mess with them this was done for my friend jaruh if you have any sugastion feel free to tell me
marnie:so you know the home of this child
grayrat:yes she lives in the in near by
cocona:*look's intently to the two who look like her since she does not know that there are other pepole like her*
IMG_20200910_235019.jpg

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Speaking of chests being random, how random are they? Is the code really choosing completely randomly? I tried invading the Slaver Fortress in Noer a few times to loot their chest but it's constantly dropping shitty items. Makes me wonder if I'm just unlucky or if it stops spawning good items after being looted for a cooldown.
Do traits stop making a difference above a certain value? I've been trading one large copper coin for one trait point in my current playthrough through cheats, makes the game more fun for me.
Another question, what does the "orange jar with a pink circle" above the arousal number mean?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
addData hash for 18th item (bag) looks like:
Code:
{
"stat"=>"equip_MidExtra",
"value"=>"AdvMidExtra",
"eff_cfg"=>"AdvMidExtra.json",
"flag"=>"AdvMidExtra",
"type"=>"Armor",
"tag"=>"Equip"
}
This is everything that's being set in rpgmaker editor. Everything else is in scripts or .json.
I do not know which of those should be what you're looking for or if modifying it after it's loaded has any effect.
Collar (id 21) addData has:
Code:
{
"<fixed equip: 5>"=>nil,
"stat"=>"equip_TopExtra",
"value"=>"CollarTopExtra",
"eff_cfg"=>"CollarTopExtra.json",
"flag"=>"CollarTopExtra",
"type"=>"Armor",
"tag"=>"Bondage"
}
Can I get the same info dump regarding Torn apron ? Wanna know its structure compared to Leather bag.

Also, If i want to change

to

Which command to use since I don't think "addData" do the trick here.

Try chests in goblin ruled places. Like their caves. I found golden garments and whips and crazy magic staffs in those.
Have been camping near that Noer goblin's cave for one month in-game, 16 days, only junks. I think pricey stuffs only spawn with high world danger above 50.

Edit: just got prostitute top outfit in trafficker's place at 1 World danger, apparently it's just RNG

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 183 Votes