Starman

May 31, 2017
Teravisor I think your optimizer seems to have a problem with opening locked doors from the outside right now. After breaking them the game still thinks there's a door where the empty space is, making Lona unable to enter the room (or for NPCs to escape) Only noticed because Elise's fishtopia isle quest requires Lona to break two doors from the outside, but this is impossible when the optimizer was installed.

Reactions: Teravisor

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
Can I get the same info dump regarding Torn apron ? Wanna know its structure compared to Leather bag.

Also, If i want to change

"<equip type: Belt>"=>nil,

to

"<equip type: Neck>"=>nil,

Which command to use since I don't think "addData" do the trick here.
addData is actually Hash, name is shortened from "additional data", so:
...addData.delete("<equip type: Belt>") to delete
...addData["<equip type: Neck>"]=nil to add

Ragged apron (I copypasted from RPGMaker so no quotes):
Code:
<equip type: Belt>
stat=equip_MidExtra
value=RagMidExtra
eff_cfg=RagMidExtra.json
flag=RagMidExtra
type=Armor
tag=Equip
Teravisor I think your optimizer seems to have a problem with opening locked doors from the outside right now. After breaking them the game still thinks there's a door where the empty space is, making Lona unable to enter the room (or for NPCs to escape) Only noticed because Elise's fishtopia isle quest requires Lona to break two doors from the outside, but this is impossible when the optimizer was installed.
Yes, I forgot to re-add some code I removed to debug fix bug in V9/V10 and it broke things.
Added V11 to post that fixes it.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Survival mode is nut, all the addictions have a chance to cause confusion status, that's pretty much a death sentence since you can't even do anything at all, not even able to exit a map.

Addiction can only be cured at the clinic.

However is there any med/drug that can cure confusion on the spot ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jony1212254855

oricalco

May 12, 2019
Anybody knows if the "rescue the refugees" is the last story mission? nothing is popping up after I finished it, I know I can do some other missions here and there but none of them seem connected to the story...

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Orkind Slayer: I slay Orks.

Me: Meh, kay...

A while later while strolling the street together.

Orkind Slayer: I miss my sister's stew

Me: I say we rip and tear till tis done.

Reactions: sprayduster

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
Survival mode is nut, all the addictions have a chance to cause confusion status, that's pretty much a death sentence since you can't even do anything at all, not even able to exit a map.

Addiction can only be cured at the clinic.

However is there any med/drug that can cure confusion on the spot ?
Don't get addicted in a world where everything wants to rape you.
unless you want to get raped?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Don't get addicted in a world where everything wants to rape you.
unless you want to get raped?
Hard to do, since it build up over time ? Or is it RNG ?
To combat, you must use potion from time to time, some instant however non-stop chugging. Drug Addiction

Peeing and pooing also make your arousal bar rise, but Lona can't possibly do anything without eating so yeah, orgasm at least one time haf a day. Keep going like that until you get Multi-orgasm addiction.

Can't avoid them completely no matter how well you play or plan.

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2020
Can I play for another race or transform into it?
you can play as a moot but to do that you'll have to get a moot baby
you can either get impregnated by a moot or cheat the baby in you're invintory(you can find that in zedted gaide)after you have the baby die and you''ll reincarnate as the moot baby

Reactions: jkmalak

jkmalak

Apr 30, 2020
you can play as a moot but to do that you'll have to get a moot baby
you can either get impregnated by a moot or cheat the baby in you're invintory(you can find that in zedted gaide)after you have the baby die and you''ll reincarnate as the moot baby
Only? Any chance to play as fishman?

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
Time for more magic. NO WARRANTY. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
For LonaRPG v0.4.3.2 and higher.

For even more performance at even higher risk.
Note: because it lacks frame skipping, not everyone will like effect of it on weaker PCs.
Note: integrated gpus (laptops) are mostly better without this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Recommended to be used with optimization mod (already included in game package since 0.4.3.3): no matter how you change rendering, it won't be any better if scripting backend is slow.

Current version: v7e

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2020
Fishy Lona would be very cute, but it would require some effort on Eccma's part, editing all the sprites and such. Maybe if enough people show interest in it, but even then, likely not anytime soon.
well to be honest i do't think thats in his list of praoritis i mean he only just added fish topya and the see witch and he still needs to implement alot of quasts so yah no likely to be implemanted any time soon
but hey fishkind lona is a good idai i think i'll try to draw her

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Time for more magic. NO WARRANTY. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Teravisor, in base game, I noticed that whenever I am in the game, and ALT TAB to anything and let the game idle for a while, whenever i get back to the game's it's always super smooth 60 fps like, then after 5 seconds or after you open the menu it's back to the usual, what gives ?

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
Teravisor, in base game, I noticed that whenever I am in the game, and ALT TAB to anything and let the game idle for a while, whenever i get back to the game's it's always super smooth 60 fps like, then after 5 seconds or after you open the menu it's back to the usual, what gives ?
That's how frame skipper works.
I think that when graphics component isn't loaded and it pushes all 60 FPS, it stays there. But as soon as anything going on screen and FPS it outputs drops, it starts frameskipping - meaning skipping every second frame.
Skipping every second frame means that out of 60 normal FPS 30 are skipped and 30 are rendered, resulting in 30 FPS.
And it doesn't really want to go back to 60 even when it can unless it sees that for X amount of frames it had spare time after rendering and scripts.
When even more load is on, it starts to render 1 - skip 2, so you get 20 FPS rendered and 40 skipped.
You can always try frame timing reset trick I posted somewhere by calling Graphics.frame_reset and bind it to button, maybe it'll help, or making a script that resets it every second... But that won't fix underlying problem of RPG::Graphics being slow. When I did it every frame, I got around 44 FPS, and I assume that's what it can really render maximum per second. Specific FPS number depends on your CPU.
There are no manuals, no guides and no code to confirm how to optimize that part, so only way is to replace it, and that's what I posted.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Yukihirou

Lady_Yvraine

Jul 7, 2020
Similiar thing happens if you open and close the task manager too, for some reason.

On an unrelated note, I can't seem to find the guide to unlocking the full gallery at the fortune teller.

4.10 star(s) 183 Votes