CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Alright who here has the latest translations. I remember getting it here but i'd have to skim through 203 pages so nope done want to so "would anyone kindly" post the latest patch.

Please, pretty please.
View attachment 827657

Orwelian spotted. I tried using the other translation patch that fixed this it went nuts and spitting out errors so any geniuses out there that fixed this.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-4-3-5-eccma417.49993/post-4230284 Are you saying that <- is not working? If so it is smthng that needs to be fixed by devs.

Gorgor45

Sep 21, 2020
Hello people ^^
I search for a way to play an archetype and i don't understand how to do that. How win a battle sex ? I don't find a reply on this post but with 204 page, a lot to read xd

rbin23

Oct 24, 2018
Is there a way to increase the chance of getting pregnant?

I've been looking for it on the Data\Scripts\Editables but no luck or I'm just bad at looking. Searching in this forum does not show much guide about it as well.

I really hope the dev will change the pregnancy system, it takes forever to get pregnant and just as long to give birth. I already finished every possible quest and Lona is still not getting preg and yes she is getting creampied everyday (50+ days in total).

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Is there any way to open a locked gallery?
Yes, you need to find the scenes in the game. Easy peasy.

Hello people ^^
I search for a way to play an archetype and i don't understand how to do that. How win a battle sex ? I don't find a reply on this post but with 204 page, a lot to read xd
Try look in the game and actually play it instead. Hint is to look at the notes some developer left in the upper left pee poo stall in that weird bar/inn. Also glance at my signature..

Szlekane

Jun 10, 2018
Hello people ^^

1600783574780.png

If you wanna escape struggle using arrow keys(A.K.A. MASH TO WIN)
If you want to kill them using sex press the corresponding button.
A: Vagina
S: Ass
D: Oral
F: Handjob.
(yes same as arrow struggle SMASH TO WIN)
same as arrow keys but you only need to press the holes that are used and must have enough stamina to kill them(you need allot of consti for this + Nympo and other sexual traits).

Gorgor45

Sep 21, 2020
Oh ok . thank you . I try many things in fact to do that but i have a bug i think with the letters . i take them but can't read them

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020

I've been looking for it on the Data\Scripts\Editables but no luck or I'm just bad at looking. Searching in this forum does not show much guide about it as well.
it's in Data/Scripts/Frames/Modules/Reproduction.rb

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Well I played couple random encounters with enemies... and they become worse In my opinion. I believe somewhere in last few updates, Eccma made some changes how enemies moving during encounters and its basically that enemies just following Lona no matter where she is on the map. And it’s not only when some of them alert (which make sense), no you can go in the corner of the map, without being seen and whole gang will slowly move to you. The problem is that they are always moving in groups. It made this encounters more difficult of course, but less fun.

Sep 9, 2020
you can go in the corner of the map, without being seen and whole gang will slowly move to you... they are always moving in groups. It made this encounters more difficult of course, but less fun.
Agreed.
makes ninja succubus very hard to play. I would try to lure them with rocks, but they still follow in clumps.

Apr 9, 2020

I really hope the dev will change the pregnancy system, it takes forever to get pregnant and just as long to give birth. I already finished every possible quest and Lona is still not getting preg and yes she is getting creampied everyday (50+ days in total).
you can buy a musule relacsant drug at esliy's clinic drink it and it will incress you're chance of pregnancy also when lona says "my body is hot am i expacting somthing "is when lona has the highst chance of geting pregnant
i agree that the pregnancy and birth take forever however the dev is currently still improving the game so it's understandble that he has other priorites i think that adding a mecanic to skip multiple days can help with that (just a sujastion i do'nt whant to tell the dev what to do) also seeing sst(translator-dono) .teravisor(codorer-dono) bing so activ made me realise that i should post more fanarts since it's the only thing that i know how to do soooo yah i'll try to post one soon hope this was usefull ^.^

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes