Glalev

Sep 10, 2020
Mmm, how is the church segment of Cocona's quest supposed to work? I get in, get to her, stun the fat priest and run around to rescue her, then she vanishes after the update to the quest text but I can't find her ever again.

masterlydastard

Oct 24, 2019
Jumping into this game just these past couple days, and I've run into something odd that I can't quite determine as a bug or not. On repeated new playthroughs, at some point, Timid Lona's face gets a little stuck, and it seems like an entire type of interaction (replying in conversation, leaving a map, interacting on the worldmap, ect) prompts this specific face and I can't for the life of me figure out why or how to change it back to literally anything else. I experimented a little with food, stamina, cleanliness, mood levels, blitzing through a whole week to get past her Period and then a little longer, but once it hits Lona constantly jumps back to this single face over and over again, regardless of changes in her other expressions. I can't imagine that's intentional, but hey, I'm new, so maybe nothing is wrong. Anyways, I scanned through the board and couldn't find mention of this, so I was wondering if anyone had ran into this, or knew more about the underlying minutia determining Lona's expressions and had an idea as to what the deal was. This was a problem for me on 0.4.3.5 and seems to persist in 0.4.4.0. I've also been using console commands to boost new save files back up to my previous file's levels; not sure why that could mess things up, but figured I'd mention it.

Actually, I just managed to get rid of it for the first time when my Adventurer friend left the party, so maybe that does... something to fix it? Or maybe this is all just an elaborate aspect of the Timid personality which leaves Lona stuck with a stank face for weeks on end completely on purpose. Dunno at this point, just spitballing and I'm not even sure there's a bug here in the first place, but I didn't see anything on it so I figured I should at least throw it out there for posterity.

Here's the offending face in question. She_looks_pretty_concerned_about_something.png

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
Jumping into this game just these past couple days, and I've run into something odd that I can't quite determine as a bug or not. On repeated new playthroughs, at some point, Timid Lona's face gets a little stuck, and it seems like an entire type of interaction (replying in conversation, leaving a map, interacting on the worldmap, ect) prompts this specific face and I can't for the life of me figure out why or how to change it back to literally anything else. I experimented a little with food, stamina, cleanliness, mood levels, blitzing through a whole week to get past her Period and then a little longer, but once it hits Lona constantly jumps back to this single face over and over again, regardless of changes in her other expressions. I can't imagine that's intentional, but hey, I'm new, so maybe nothing is wrong. Anyways, I scanned through the board and couldn't find mention of this, so I was wondering if anyone had ran into this, or knew more about the underlying minutia determining Lona's expressions and had an idea as to what the deal was. This was a problem for me on 0.4.3.5 and seems to persist in 0.4.4.0. I've also been using console commands to boost new save files back up to my previous file's levels; not sure why that could mess things up, but figured I'd mention it.

Actually, I just managed to get rid of it for the first time when my Adventurer friend left the party, so maybe that does... something to fix it? Or maybe this is all just an elaborate aspect of the Timid personality which leaves Lona stuck with a stank face for weeks on end completely on purpose. Dunno at this point, just spitballing and I'm not even sure there's a bug here in the first place, but I didn't see anything on it so I figured I should at least throw it out there for posterity.

Here's the offending face in question. View attachment 833309
Does behaviour change if you move somewhere files /ModScripts/0_O_StatCheckOptimization.rb and /ModScripts/1_O_StatPortraitOptimization.rb?
Those two files from my optimization mod proved to be most problematic with portrait bugs...
If nothing changes then that means it's most likely default behaviour (How's your mood?)

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Why does everyone want to rape me after i got body piercing? I wear it under my clothes...
There is no "visibility" or "layer" system, and somewhat counterintuitively at least for modern Western society piercings also increase your "weak" stat which also leads to more NPC hostility. The same applies to everything else, they can sniff out the creampie in your ass just as easily.

Reactions: quiboune

nanidcmmziru

Mar 23, 2019
Are there anyway to get the SB (womb) trait instead of being captured by the abomination ?
p.s: if being captured is the only way then a guide to escape the abomination lair plz

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Are there anyway to get the SB (womb) trait instead of being captured by the abomination ?
p.s: if being captured is the only way then a guide to escape the abomination lair plz
Eating a mutated mushroom has a 5% chance of giving you another stack of SB. These can be collected at the Corrupted Lands or something like that, to the very north of Noer.

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017

xhienkun

Feb 1, 2019
man i'm still looking on how to cheat lona pregnant with the race you wan.... without go through the normal way(event).. still no luck on how to cheat it in console instead of found how to give lona morality...... it is sad OMG! pls share if ya know how to..
note: not included equipment change on morality...
to increase lona morality: ;change the ??? to the number you wan.. max morality capped at 100.
$game_player.actor.morality_lona+=???
to decrease lona morality: ;change the ??? to the number you wan.. min morality capped at 0..
$game_player.actor.morality_lona-=???
to set lona morality: ;change the ??? to the number you wan.. morality cap on min 0, max 100...
$game_player.actor.morality_lona=???
View attachment 693054
wich file i can edit thaat ?

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
English merged. Changes:

DataInput.txt -> lines: 6, 7, 8.

Also, CompCocona.txt need MTL from line 477 and onward.

4.10 star(s) 181 Votes