CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Guys, which sex scenes are implemented?
Can Lona have consensual sex or romance or have BF?

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
This. And it's only logical people in the new area aren't aware of Lona's bartering balance in the previous one.
Right.

The bottom line is that while the system works and is even interesting to play around, the only problem I guess is that it is very poorly explained to new players in-game and that's what causes most of the confusion.

Zero21

Jul 4, 2017
So I found out that there is a way to avoid rather unsavory parts like killing adam or giving the girls back to the fishmen but it is gate kept by needing 15 wisdom to acquire isn't that rather overkill? How about instead of needing 15 wisdom it is a trait called "empathy" which can be taken at level twenty but locks out blood lust and omnivorous and also lowers attack that way the players don't have to lock themselves into becoming a mage in order to make use of the massive investment.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
who tf is cecil and what am i supposed to do in this game
Cecil is the redhead in the tavern.
As for what you're supposed to do... Quest, kill things, level and if you're running Survival Mode, eat and sleep.
Y'know normal RPG things.

Lady_Yvraine

Jul 7, 2020
So I found out that there is a way to avoid rather unsavory parts like killing adam or giving the girls back to the fishmen but it is gate kept by needing 15 wisdom to acquire isn't that rather overkill? How about instead of needing 15 wisdom it is a trait called "empathy" which can be taken at level twenty but locks out blood lust and omnivorous and also lowers attack that way the players don't have to lock themselves into becoming a mage in order to make use of the massive investment.
You don't need 15 Wis to save Adam, that's old info. You need to do his quests at Doomfort, then you'll be able to tell him you know him from the previous jobs.
About the escaped slave girls, I do not know of any way to save them, butmaybe someone else looked into it...

Reactions: Zero21

nanidcmmziru

Mar 23, 2019
i think eccma should add a new skill that give lona the ability to not pass out when give birth
bcz the skill Juicing give u the ability to kill enemies with sex so why not a skill that give u the ability to give birth anywhere without passing out and lose ur baby

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Right.

The bottom line is that while the system works and is even interesting to play around, the only problem I guess is that it is very poorly explained to new players in-game and that's what causes most of the confusion.
It is explained in detail in the game. In detail. Can't be missed unless, you know. People just click through it all and then come to the forum and look clueless. I swear, if people just read what is actually IN the game already (despite being in 0.4 beta state) there would be perhaps a hundred pages instead of 220.

Zero21

Jul 4, 2017
You don't need 15 Wis to save Adam, that's old info. You need to do his quests at Doomfort, then you'll be able to tell him you know him from the previous jobs.
About the escaped slave girls, I do not know of any way to save them, butmaybe someone else looked into it...
Yes turns out I saved over the part where I did not take the job yet is there any benefit to saving adam? Does he actually manage to convince the slaves to stop being slaves rather than go back to the slave merchants?

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Yes turns out I saved over the part where I did not take the job yet is there any benefit to saving adam? Does he actually manage to convince the slaves to stop being slaves rather than go back to the slave merchants?
If you want to play Cecil route, there's no point in killing Adam anyways. You still get paid for the quest no matter what. I'm pretty sure he would play some role in the future.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes