Starman

May 31, 2017
I found it on line 306 in "commonNPC.txt" (it's the only place) but can't determine what is wrong with it.. Perhaps "\SETpl[goblin]" but I really don't know the code behind it to be certain of anything. If you have a save just before you could try with this "commonNPC.txt". Just rename the old one "commonNPC.txt.bak" first. Let me know what happens if you try it. I never met this goblin. Is he in the cave connected to the main sewer?
Tried it... nothing. On another note, I had something similar pop up when I talked to the "friendly" Orc nearby. Yes, this is the cave connected to the sewer.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CaiNanE

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Tried it... nothing. On another note, I had something similar pop up when I talked to the "friendly" Orc nearby. Yes, this is the cave connected to the sewer.
Yeah, thanks for testing. It is like Teravisor said. Most likely a bug. That whole thing about being able to barter and prostitute yourself to orcs/goblins is probably under construction/review. Don't forget to remove the new txt and rename the old back to commonNPC.txt again. Not that it probably matters now, but maybe in the future.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
I've been away from this for a long time. I would like to ask ; Are new cosmetic options like body tattoos or different types of piercings added?

Jul 16, 2018
I'm wondering if it's OK to use older version's save with updated game. In Load menu it kinda says that save's version is outdated but it still loads in. So i was curious if it will be working perfectly fine or if there won't be any new content available due to this. Also, is there a way to reset skillpoints and perks?

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Been a while since I looked at this game

> White Lorna mod
Oh cool mods - is there a mod to give an option to disable skin dirt, and pissing?
Something to disable items on floor disappearing after a few seconds?
Any art mods to make the CGs less brown and Quake looking?

On corruption, I hope he doesn't add one, or confines it to the 'Slut' trait line.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
I've been away from this for a long time. I would like to ask ; Are new cosmetic options like body tattoos or different types of piercings added?
Yes, you can get piercings from the fish people. No tattoos.

I'm wondering if it's OK to use older version's save with updated game. In Load menu it kinda says that save's version is outdated but it still loads in. So i was curious if it will be working perfectly fine or if there won't be any new content available due to this. Also, is there a way to reset skillpoints and perks?
Older saves work as long as they load. 0.3.x.x will not work on 0.4.0.2 (I think) and onward.
You can play around with a number of things. Look at "Cheats" section in ZedTeds guide in my signature.

Part of the cocona quest I need to know what I'm supposed to buy as it is untranslated.
Download the latest English merged translation from my signature.

Been a while since I looked at this game

> White Lorna mod
Oh cool mods - is there a mod to give an option to disable skin dirt, and pissing?
Any art mods to make the CGs less brown and Quake looking?

On corruption, I hope he doesn't add one, or confines it to the 'Slut' trait line.
You can play around with a number of things. Look at "Cheats" section in ZedTeds guide in my signature. So, basically yes to all your questions except the CG. The white mod is the only one I know of. But look at Teravisors post a few pages back. He talks about changing Lonas appearance in a future mod.

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
Oh cool mods - is there a mod to give an option to disable skin dirt
Search, second link
and pissing?
Disabling Urine Fetish in settings is a no? Well, then F10 and
$game_player.actor.actStat.set_stat_m("urinary_level",1,[2,3])
Mod file should do the trick, just hope it won't bug out anything:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How can i edit the breeding time?

I dont have the Data Folder.
View attachment 850970
Add a .rb file that modifies it to /ModScripts/.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you don't understand what seedbed level deduction is, small fact: there are 10 levels of that debuff (or is it buff?). If you still don't understand I suggest searching this topic for explanation how seedbed works to not get <=0 pregnancy time and crash game.
Or unpack game to get /Data/ folder.

Last edited:

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Yes, you can get piercings from the fish people. No tattoos.

Older saves work as long as they load. 0.3.x.x will not work on 0.4.0.2 (I think) and onward.
You can play around with a number of things. Look at "Cheats" section in ZedTeds guide in my signature.

Download the latest English merged translation from my signature.

You can play around with a number of things. Look at "Cheats" section in ZedTeds guide in my signature. So, basically yes to all your questions except the CG. The white mod is the only one I know of. But look at Teravisors post a few pages back. He talks about changing Lonas appearance in a future mod.
Ok. Looks like there still isn't much options for cosmetic customization

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Anyone knows what to do after you travel to Fish Island as a slave? It's just the sex festival looping

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes