CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
The sewer is actually a lot easier now since version 0.4.4.2.. : ) The game IS hard IF you don't carefully read the tutorials in the sewer and when you first get top side. Look for the floating/bouncy notes everywhere. Also, there is a handy guide in my signature that helps as well. Especially the miscellaneous part (at the bottom).

Last edited:

Yuno-Chan

Feb 21, 2018
Well he did play the game much earlier in development and I've noticed it's not that bad too. pretty simple too it's just i'm having some issues with avoiding certain enemies on the map. that's annoying to me but later on when my skills are better this seems like it won't really be an issue. Just for now having to save scum to get the best rng for the herbs quest.

ChloeKaldrson

Feb 3, 2018
LonaRPG, the game where you try your best to not get into almost any sexual situation.

The gameplay is actually pretty good, but damn it's a shame that there's so many translations that still need to be done.
Why isn't that a top priority?

• Haha
Reactions: Yukihirou

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
Also shoutout to the guy who made the white Lona mod and the english translator!
Idk who made initial white lona mod, but for lulz I made a base for new (still unknown if mod or version) highlight: lona palette swapping. Into any colors. That kinda derailed whole lona discord, and, possibly, development for now because I've seen some people hunting stray pixels and asking eccma to fix cocona's nipples because they have few pixels with same color as Lona's skin...
lona_recolor1.png lona_recolor2.png
Meanwhile eccma: "beat the white!"
lona_recolor3.png

Sabɘ

Jul 16, 2020
Idk who made initial white lona mod, but for lulz I made a base for new (still unknown if mod or version) highlight: lona palette swapping. Into any colors. That kinda derailed whole lona discord, and, possibly, development for now because I've seen some people hunting stray pixels and asking eccma to fix cocona's nipples because they have few pixels with same color as Lona's skin...
View attachment 848623 View attachment 848625
Meanwhile eccma: "beat the white!"
View attachment 848651
Oh, I didn't know this game had a Discord. Is it public?

kinto

Jun 29, 2018
wasnt this game called fiera quest around 2015? they also had a patreon and everything

AkelImad

Aug 30, 2018
Elise sells a mod that removes your ability to orgasm. Gland removed or something like that. Conversely the Linked Gland makes her cum more so don't get that.

where can i find elise? i dont think i've progressed the story at all, im all over the place outside the town. near the corruption and sea people

edit: yeah im an idiot, its in the starting town lol

Last edited:

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
LonaRPG, the game where you try your best to not get into almost any sexual situation.

The gameplay is actually pretty good, but damn it's a shame that there's so many translations that still need to be done.
Why isn't that a top priority?
The edited MTL made by various people in this thread which I merged with official release is in my signature. Plus a load of fixes and patches and such.

Reactions: tseug

dragonlord217

Feb 4, 2018
For some reason my Lona's waterball is doing 1 damage despite me having 6 WIS and glasses on. I can't seem to change that no matter how much I ratchet the damage values up and down in the files. Anyone got any advice or do I just switch to fire?

EDIT: Nvm I figured it out. The water staff seems to be taking the WIS value from the projectile itself, which is coded as an NPC. Being a ball of flying water, this value is 0, resulting in 1 dmg. That's a bug that needs fixing lol. The fireball, meanwhile, doesn't seem to actually do any collision damage. But a separate file in the effects folder listed as "KaBomFireBall" seems to list the splash damage of the fireball, which takes Lona's WIS stats like it should.

Last edited:

jmo200

Jun 20, 2018
I am contemplating on playing this game since the art looks really great and seems to have a lot of neat gameplay systems in it. I am even willing to try to bypass H-stuff since I am more interested in the gameplay. However, is it possible to skip over certain scenes since a lot of this h-stuff and cg that I am seeing is making me kinda squeamish.

Luftwaffles

Sep 22, 2020
I am contemplating on playing this game since the art looks really great and seems to have a lot of neat gameplay systems in it. I am even willing to try to bypass H-stuff since I am more interested in the gameplay. However, is it possible to skip over certain scenes since a lot of this h-stuff and cg that I am seeing is making me kinda squeamish.
Yeah totally. The VAST majority of the H stuff is from you failing anyway. Every single story H scene can be bypassed extremely easily, since you basically have to let your allies be assaulted and its super obvious when this is happening. Anyone who says you need to prostitute Lona for cash is wrong, there are tons of ways to make basically infinite money.

Reactions: eternian

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
For some reason my Lona's waterball is doing 1 damage despite me having 6 WIS and glasses on. I can't seem to change that no matter how much I ratchet the damage values up and down in the files. Anyone got any advice or do I just switch to fire?

EDIT: Nvm I figured it out. The water staff seems to be taking the WIS value from the projectile itself, which is coded as an NPC. Being a ball of flying water, this value is 0, resulting in 1 dmg. That's a bug that needs fixing lol. The fireball, meanwhile, doesn't seem to actually do any collision damage. But a separate file in the effects folder listed as "KaBomFireBall" seems to list the splash damage of the fireball, which takes Lona's WIS stats like it should.
First, update game (some fixes about that 0.4.4.0+) or at least my optimization mod to V20 (V19 and below have that bug; V20 should be included in latest, even though label is wrong).

4.10 star(s) 183 Votes