RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
i mean that i have feed her before meet him
Same answer. She is npc that hangs out in that temple until you deal with Necromancer quests. You can feed her before, you can feed her after. It does’t matter.

Where is the Sea witch? Is she in the "Harvest Sanctuary" east of Fishtopia? How to beat this puzzle? I put the blocks with the symbols on top of the tiles that have the same symbols but nothing happens. Reset button still just resets the whole thing.
Yeah, she is there. And yeah, you need to put symbols on the titles. I guess you made some kind of a mistake during puzzle. Try it one more time. You can leave location and return, there would be different tiles and symbols.

Reactions: nanidcmmziru

johnyc

Jul 28, 2020
One of the worst/best games. Infuriatingly, absurdly hard and yet quite interesting. If there were any cheats i would play it, but there is no info on cheats, just endless people asking for them and no real answers, if anyone has any REAL info on cheats please do share.

Reactions: taglag

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Poor cocona, that priest really did a number on her.

One of the worst/best games. Infuriatingly, absurdly hard and yet quite interesting. If there were any cheats i would play it, but there is no info on cheats, just endless people asking for them and no real answers, if anyone has any REAL info on cheats please do share.
Try the search function and typing "guide" or "walkthrough" in the box. Literally the first result has a link to it. Alternatively look at CaiNanE's signature which has a direct link to it.

johnyc

Jul 28, 2020
Poor cocona, that priest really did a number on her.

Try the search function and typing "guide" or "walkthrough" in the box. Literally the first result has a link to it. Alternatively look at CaiNanE's signature which has a direct link to it.
Maybe you did not understand what i was looking for, i was looking for C H E A T, not guide or walkthrough.

nanidcmmziru

Mar 23, 2019
Same answer. She is npc that hangs out in that temple until you deal with Necromancer quests. You can feed her before, you can feed her after. It does’t matter.

Yeah, she is there. And yeah, you need to put symbols on the titles. I guess you made some kind of a mistake during puzzle. Try it one more time. You can leave location and return, there would be different tiles and symbols.
no haven't seen him at the inn maybe i've found the problem
i feed her by using the semen i've collected not the man in the fish isle inn

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Part of that guide is on how to cheat and what cheats you can use.
Is it that hard to trust a person and check things out?
I feel it's the attitude some people had in chat rooms way back when they were popular.
When some bozo would walk in and pester people people for nudes, some wise-ass would tell this person a "Super secret code" to access the hidden rooms that deal in nudes. This code was to hold Alt and press F4.

johnyc, ffs. Chill. If you find ZedTed's guide, there's a whole subsection in that that'll tell you all you need to know about cheating in this game. For literally anything currently in the game. And a couple of items that aren't obtainable by any other means.
There's a lot of them.

I'll give you one to get you started, though.
Press F10 in-game to open the console and type $game_player.actor.sta+=999. This refills Lona's Stamina to its current maximum, minus all the penalties she incurs from injuries or other conditions.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: mattsan and jaruh

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
no haven't seen him at the inn maybe i've found the problem
i feed her by using the semen i've collected not the man in the fish isle inn
Did you complete quests in Pirates Bane fort? There are quest board just like in Noer. If you didn’t, you need to complete two of them (basically all avaible quests other than gauge deep ones eyes) and then this guy would be sitting at the table in the Inn (I believe in bottom right corner) Maybe he shows up only at night or day, I don’t remember exactly.

Last edited:
Reactions: nanidcmmziru

Sykrin

May 29, 2017
Is there any way for me to finish missing Cocona quest without losing morality and having Meyme stay at the inn? (I have done one run where I killed no one, and another run where I killed, both ended with 0 morality and Meryme gone in the inn forever)

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Is there any way for me to finish missing Cocona quest without losing morality and having Meyme stay at the inn? (I have done one run where I killed no one, and another run where I killed, both ended with 0 morality and Meryme gone in the inn forever)
You shouldn't worry about morality, cause if you keep alive Meryme and leave church together she give you new identity pass, and Lona's morality will reset to default. You can lure guards one by one to Meryme and Cocona and get clear way.

nanidcmmziru

Mar 23, 2019
Did you complete quests in Pirates Bane fort? There are quest board just like in Noer. If you didn’t, you need to complete two of them (basically all avaible quests other than gauge deep ones eyes) and then this guy would be sitting at the table in the Inn (I believe in bottom right corner) Maybe he shows up only at night or day, I don’t remember exactly.
i've done all of those quest
and yeah i havent checked the inn at night so thank s for replying to my post
and for your help

Last edited:
Reactions: RestIn

triped

Jul 30, 2020
Part of that guide is on how to cheat and what cheats you can use.
Is it that hard to trust a person and check things out?
It might be best to have separate links. I, for instance, wouldn't want to see story spoilers, so I'd be disinclined to investigate a guide/walkthrough. And, there are 7 pages of "cheat" search results for this thread with most of them being useless. Amusingly, I first cheated using cheat engine to max out trait points, and even with that I still found the game intolerable, and, I noticed there was a ruby mods folder, so I set sta and health to 9999 on every check stat call. Unfortunately, it appears some events require certain low sta or health ranges (body belly mod by final monster). PS, why does this thread not come up in browsing the forum? Is there an option to allow games like this to come up?

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
It might be best to have separate links. I, for instance, wouldn't want to see story spoilers, so I'd be disinclined to investigate a guide/walkthrough. And, there are 7 pages of "cheat" search results for this thread with most of them being useless.
Because people ask for "cheat" way too much without searching for it first.
Also only possible spoilers there are quest names (unless you open their SPOILER). Maybe ZedTed will put all quests into one more spoiler level so that people who don't want to see quest names won't, but otherwise noone will bother to re-write his Cheats part of guide.
Or just do it yourself, it's not hard, for example summon menu.

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Is there something I can edit in the files to make it so equipment isn't lost on defeat and capture? I'm trying to do more of a sandbox run this time around. All skills and equipment etc. I've already made changes so that nothing weighs anything and I can learn all skills, but I can't figure out the rest. I'm sure it can be done, just not sure where to start.

aussiesheephead

Nov 4, 2019
Does anyone know how to fix a bug crash during the Cemetery of Negative Energy Quest. When I collect all the notes and talk to Cocona and the Orkin appear, the game crashes.

4.10 star(s) 183 Votes