Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Oh I also got a 3rd quest from Mama involving Cocona and what looks to be "Purchase Orders"?
But all the dialogue for this is untranslated so I have no clue what's going on...

• Angry
Reactions: CaiNanE

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Oh I also got a 3rd quest from Mama involving Cocona and what looks to be "Purchase Orders"?
But all the dialogue for this is untranslated so I have no clue what's going on...
How have you missed the last two pages in this thread??

Last edited:

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Dude I only just found this thread a couple days ago.
If I ran into any problem with the game, do you think I'd actually sit through all 200+ pages?
How would I know?
The last two pages. It's litterally a few post above your first post. No one except very interested people go through 212 pages but most view at least the last few pages to see whats new.

Anyway... I was just baffled. You can always look at my signature if nothing else.

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
The last two pages. It's litterally a few post above your first post. No one except very interested people go through 212 pages but most view at least the last few pages to see whats new.

Anyway... I was just baffled. You can always look at my signature if nothing else.
I just checked the guides underneath your post, still didn't have anything about the quest I'm talking about.

It's one of those follow-up quests you get from Boss Mama in the Merc Inn after recruiting Cocona. It's a 3rd one that isn't listed under the "Cemetery Negative Energy" Main quest. I had to just wing it since it isn't translated, which lead me to having to rescue Cocona from the Saint's church up north. I had to retry multiple times cuz there seemed to be no way to sneak past the guards in the lower levels of the church other than to gung-ho past them, get Cocona and bust out. Thank fuck Mama was there to get me out in the end...

So yea I fixed my own problem. Thank you.

Also there seems to be another quest linked with Elise from the Gynecologist clinic that you get after the Orc Research quest she gives you that isn't listed in the guide either. Something to do about the fishmen.
Guess I'll just gung-ho that one too since it seems to be translated...

• Hey there

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Merged first half of CompCocona.txt with gitgud version. Speech is more consistent now : ) Updated post in signature.

When visiting the monastary again after the quest it is all back to business over there. And the fat priest is merged with the masked thinner priest. But I guess that is in the pipe to be fixed later on.
priests_merged.png

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Releases on Friday will not be as quick as they would be on any other day. I'm busy, but here it is:

LonaRPG.Beta.0.4.4.2
-*fixed, SaintMonasteryB1 : rapeloop missing item drop. nap didnt triggered after rape.
-*fixed, moved all tutorial to sewer.
-*fixed, PlayerFishBaby not Found when give birth deepone.
-*Added, holding skill cancel : press anyother skill key will cancel ur holding skill, and return 50% skill cost.(test)
-*added, Cocona's SaintMonasteryB1 HEV.
-*added, r6_BadlandForest add one more sub map(by a anon).
-*fixed, dodge now effect traps.(bombs not include)
Oh Oh!! I think I recognize two of those additions! :D Cancel skill and hiding with traps! How did he manage to make those so fast.. I made that post the other day. Perhaps smthng smthng : )

I'll do the translation merge later tonight. After pub. I have feeling there will be moon runes a plenty during a certain scene..

Edit: Pub got canceled and rescheduled till morrow. I ended up doing a LOT of fixing and patching translation files instead.
New "LonaRPG.Beta.0.4.4.2_ENG_zip" in my signature.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheodoreBear

CIover

Sep 28, 2019
Oh Oh!! I think I recognize two of those additions! :D Cancel skill and hiding with traps! How did he manage to make those so fast.. I made that post the other day. Perhaps smthng smthng : )

I'll do the translation merge later tonight. After pub. I have feeling there will be moon runes a plenty during a certain scene..

Edit: Pub got canceled and rescheduled till morrow. I ended up doing a LOT of fixing and patching translation files instead.
New "LonaRPG.Beta.0.4.4.2_ENG_zip" in my signature.
Always thought this game was something. You can kill the guy that sells the Fake ID and the Pimp and they don't spawn back, that should be made as a quest with a forever consequence of never getting a Fake ID ever again coz Lona is a Hero ^.^. Dunno how coding works but if it's in the game already and they don't spawn back that should be a simple one. Quest: Free the Slaves. Then the slaves will actually hate you for awhile coz they don't know what to do after being slaves.

Starman

May 31, 2017
Can there be a way for Lona to restore the HP and stamina of her companions? It seems way too easy for a bit of friendly fire or splash damage/AOE to hurt them and for a lot of the named ones, they're GONE when they're gone. I don't bother bringing them along for adventures because of this, or if they need to be brought along for whatever reason I tell them to sit in the back while I kill everything myself. If Lona could share potions and food with them outside of combat that would be great.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
I'll add that to the wish/enhance-list.

Edit:
I don't bother bringing them along for adventures because of this, or if they need to be brought along for whatever reason I tell them to sit in the back while I kill everything myself.
As someone who has seen all text, I can say that bringing Cocona/GrayRat/Cecily to *some* locations will bring up some alternate events.. : )

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 182 Votes