Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
So I was tinkering around with the code, and when I tried to take the basic step of setting COMPRESSED = FALSE, the error below prevented me from playing the game. I got around this by simply removing the lines that made the game draw from rvdata2 for the most part. I went on to try and modify monster behavior, when I noticed that the game was drawing the data from the compressed file MonsterLib.rvdata2, and this is what was causing the error before, because unlike the other parts of the game (weapons, items, etc), the code for monsters in FileGetter doesn't have a secondary line telling it what to do if the file wasn't compressed, and this was what was causing the error below . Since I'm not at all experienced in RPGMaker, I apologize if the error is the result of some basic mistake on my part, and would like some help to solve it.
Error looks like corrupt .json file when it's trying to load NPC data. One person on dev discord had similar problem, it was caused by erroneous game decryption, I think using rgss3a decryptor from this forum helped him to unpack game properly.

MonsterLib.rvdata2 is kinda special because it's collection of all events from all maps which are rvdata2 too.
So if COMPRESSED=false it reads from maps directly instead of that file.

Note: if you set both COMPRESSED=false and WRITING_LIST=true it will repack different data into rvdata2 files including MonsterLib.rvdata2 (game still needs to load properly with COMPRESSED=false if you don't want to break them).

Does anyone know how to fix a bug crash during the Cemetery of Negative Energy Quest. When I collect all the notes and talk to Cocona and the Orkin appear, the game crashes.
If you're using 4.3.5 then update, 4.3.5 will crash there. In fact, it will crash on any orcs appearing. If not, need error log and, if possible, save to replicate.

Last edited:
Reactions: aussiesheephead

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Does anyone know how to fix a bug crash during the Cemetery of Negative Energy Quest. When I collect all the notes and talk to Cocona and the Orkin appear, the game crashes.
I think this was fixed in 0.4.3.6. On this thread, we're up to 0.4.4.3. It's just that the opening post hasn't been updated to reflect this.
If someone wants to alert a moderator, that would go a long way to avoid error reports from 0.4.3.5.

Reactions: aussiesheephead

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
If someone wants to alert a moderator, that would go a long way to avoid error reports from 0.4.3.5.
Done.

Also, I have made a "silent" update to the merged translated english file. A lot of fixes and some bugs sorted due to western ":" and chinese ":". The one thing left to do is putting some MTL:ed sentences in citation marks ("stuff that is said and such") to conform with official translation. But I will probably not do that in the very near future since it is mostly aesthetic. The screenshot shows the diff between merged 0.4.4.2 and merged 0.4.4.3, or at least what could be visible at one screen. 39 files changed.

Get it here! --> Latest LonaRPG.Beta_ENG merged translation

Last edited:

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Unless you play as a succubus and fuck your opponents to death ofc.. And then feast on their corpses..

AkelImad

Aug 30, 2018
is there a way to make her cum less? she seems to go off like every 30 seconds and its like god damn 15+ slides of *dialogue* when it happens.

tanc

Sep 28, 2020
is there a way to make her cum less? she seems to go off like every 30 seconds and its like god damn 15+ slides of *dialogue* when it happens.
Elise sells a mod that removes your ability to orgasm. Gland removed or something like that. Conversely the Linked Gland makes her cum more so don't get that.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
The game is cute, but the mechanics are very sluggish. I had a hard time getting the game to work right at all.

CIover

Sep 28, 2019
The game is cute, but the mechanics are very sluggish. I had a hard time getting the game to work right at all.
Really? Don't see any problem with mine and i actually think it's too polished for a beta like they usually fix it AFTER the release so i think it could be worst. What part of the mechanics do you find sluggish and what part of it is hard to run? Running it on a potato 2gb lappy and it's shockingly playable since i even experience ungodly amount of lag on lower quality games.

Reactions: CaiNanE

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Links are dead
What links? The ones I've tried work.

I don't like being the bad year blimp, but this is kind of important:
EccmA said:
Dear supporters of LonaRPG,
First off, I want to thank everyone for continuing to support me in my journey on creating LonaRPG. I really appreciate you guys for helping me.

Unfortunately, My Patreon account has been banned, for obvious reasons. I would not succumb to the Chinese SJW bullies that run Patreon, and now they have left me out to dry.

Now with Half of my monthly income to work on my game and my living gone, I must pursue other avenues to get LonaRPG funded.

If you'd like to continue to support the development of LonaRPG, please support me at.

Last edited:

Yuno-Chan

Feb 21, 2018
mega and Nopy links were dead the sites were giving me a can't reach this site error but it seems they work now.

Yuno-Chan

Feb 21, 2018
just tried nopy is working for me, try again!
Ummm pls read what I said fully...... I said they worked again. It was probably a temporary error from the sites but they both worked when I checked back an after posting that .

Yuno-Chan

Feb 21, 2018
does anyone has an advanced save?
I wish you luck in finding an advanced save... From what I've understood from a friend who has played it getting past the first five minutes is a pain. He makes it seem like the game is harder than Ninja Gaiden..... and that's saying something. I'm still gonna try it though see what's like.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes