Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
I was playing normally yesterday then suddenly today i have this error when trying to go upstairs in Burning Keg Tavern.
I created a new game then encountered this error, then i loaded my previous saves and they all had this error when going upstairs in BKT.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only changes i made is this friendlyfire off script below by Teravisor and some value changes in atk and def in companions .json files in NPCdata folder
Second floor tavern EV034 is Dog Companion. Check that you didn't ruin its json.

Reactions: ColoCala

ColoCala

Apr 22, 2018
Second floor tavern EV034 is Dog Companion. Check that you didn't ruin its json.
It's kinda weird, I only changed the Dog's health, sta, atk and def. And I could go back and forth upstairs, interacted with him normally yesterday, it just suddenly messed up today :oops:
I replaced the edited json files with backup files then edited the exact same values again now it's working o_O

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Hello everybody, first post!

I was wondering if there's an actual way to escape after you became a slave fighter... The part is untranslated and I keep fighting and winning, I tried to break out of cell but you can't run and get caught right away.

Should I restart?
Escape from cell pretty tricky part. You can consider reload. But I believe you can break a door in several attempts in span of several days. So when you finally break the door you would have some stamina left to sneak out of the basement.

azidahaka1024

Oct 30, 2020
Escape from cell pretty tricky part. You can consider reload. But I believe you can break a door in several attempts in span of several days. So when you finally break the door you would have some stamina left to sneak out of the basement.
Problemi Is that is full of guards and you can't run it move fast since you are chained....

Starting to think you have to win a gazillion fights to be released? Wish I could understand what is going on there... Maybe if there was a way to hide equipment around the cell...

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Problemi Is that is full of guards and you can't run it move fast since you are chained....
You can remove chains. You need to use skill with picture of “medical” cross. I don’t remember exactly, but I believe if you have some points in scu it would cost less stamina. And I don’t recommend run away as soon as you open door. Try to sneak to room with door to freedom at least. I did’t escaped from that basement, but I stole some items from the chest there. Imo one of the easiest places to escape from.

Last edited:

1stxknight

Jun 8, 2017
Okay, good news everyone. I have pretty much finished with:
TagMapNoerArena.txt (made some corrections and the king is actually a prince)
TagMapNoerArenaB1.txt (easy peasy in comparison)
TagMapNoerDockc1.txt (should be easy, but wasn't since I need consistency about some stuff)
TagMapNoerRing.txt (Almost done.. It's funny and I don't want t spoil it, but I need to clarify some names.. : )

So, tomorrow/tonight depending where you are it should be finished. I probably spend way too much time on this, but I aim for quality and consistency. I will probably soon change *all* "Forget it", "Don't", "It's okay", and variations to: "Never Mind", or "Cancel" when entering an area (or not entering it that is). We'll see.
How do I even install your translations? I tried to doing it in the best way I assumed it would work but it just broke my game.

azidahaka1024

Oct 30, 2020
You can remove chains. You need to use skill with picture of “medical” cross. I don’t remember exactly, but I believe if you have some points in scu it would cost less stamina. And I don’t recommend run away as soon as you open door. Try to sneak to room with door to freedom at least. I did’t escaped from that basement, but I stole some items from the chest there. Imo one of the easiest places to escape from.
Where should I use that skill? While inside the prison before breaking the doors lock?

How did you figure that out?

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Where should I use that skill? While inside the prison before breaking the doors lock?
Just pick that skill in skill menu, ajust it to some of the buttons, use it, there supposed to be an option to remove shackles/chains.

How did you figure that out?
Don’t remember exactly. To be fair is not that obvious, but when you find out about it you like “Aaaahhhh this make sense”

Reactions: azidahaka1024

azidahaka1024

Oct 30, 2020
Just pick that skill in skill menu, ajust it to some of the buttons, use it, there supposed to be an option to remove shackles/chains.

Don’t remember exactly. To be fair is not that obvious, but when you find out about it you like “Aaaahhhh this make sense”
I'll make sure to try... In the meanwhile I leveled up a lot lol

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Hello everybody, first post!

I was wondering if there's an actual way to escape after you became a slave fighter... The part is untranslated and I keep fighting and winning, I tried to break out of cell but you can't run and get caught right away.

Should I restart?
All inside Arena translated now. I'll add Docks and Victory Square soon.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
How do I even install your translations? I tried to doing it in the best way I assumed it would work but it just broke my game.
You just overwrite the existing files in "\LonaRPG.Beta.0.4.5.0\Text\ENG\" with the files in the zip from my signature " Latest LonaRPG.Beta_ENG merged translation " Plus the ENG.zip I posted just above which includes all inside the Arena now.

Last edited:

ItsYoBoyFrankyDooDa

Aug 18, 2018
Alright, alright - my bizzle. After looking further in I don't want to shake the hornet nest anymore than it's already shook. The games a neat concept and with more content could easily be a great game given time.

Last edited:

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Good jesus. Dev over there is having a full on mental breakdown in his comment section over the last few days.
Can you just not. Discuss the game in here please.
Cool I'll finally understand what they say and why sometimes people are rooting for me and not against me lol
Um, maybe.. Yes. You're supposed to entertain the audience. If you flat out kill your opponents in short order, they won't get their worth while.

azidahaka1024

Oct 30, 2020
Can you just not. Discuss the game in here please.

Um, maybe.. Yes. You're supposed to entertain the audience. If you flat out kill your opponents in short order, they won't get their worth while.
Interesting, can you get raised from slave if you do well enough? Or the only way out is escaping?

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Yeah, slaves are high value property. Once you are branded there is no "legal" way to be free. Not to my knowledge. You will have to escape and then pay for brand and chain removal and get a new passport.

Edit: I just discovered that since I renamed "Gold coin" to Gold Coin" (Among other things in the "DataItem.txt") it is now showing up as two different items in the bank deposit, as shown here:
deposit.png
So, withdraw the "old coins" close the dialouge open inventory:
stash.png
Then deposit the gold coins again and you're good to go:
deposit_again.png
I am pretty sure the bank deposit and Lonas inventory are the only places this can happen since other storages resets when you leave a map.

BTW, I just went to the captain to check what the fare was now. "28 Gold Coins" So, I need to do some more quests... I wan't to bring Cocona as well, so make that 56 gold coins, minus what ever Cocona earns at the tavern.. : ) My world danger is at 82. Enemies are getting pretty tough now..

Last edited:

azidahaka1024

Oct 30, 2020
Yeah, slaves are high value property. Once you are branded there is no "legal" way to be free. Not to my knowledge. You will have to escape and then pay for brand and chain removal and get a new passport.
Guess requires a restart.... I could escape cell after getting other people but was impossible to leave the following room...

ColoCala

Apr 22, 2018

Edit: I just discovered that since I renamed "Gold coin" to Gold Coin" (Among other things in the "DataItem.txt") it is now showing up as two different items in the bank deposit, as shown here:
View attachment 881380
So, withdraw the "old coins" close the dialouge open inventory:
View attachment 881382
Then deposit the gold coins again and you're good to go:
View attachment 881383
I am pretty sure the bank deposit and Lonas inventory are the only places this can happen since other storages resets when you leave a map.

BTW, I just went to the captain to check what the fare was now. "28 Gold Coins" So, I need to do some more quests... I wan't to bring Cocona as well, so make that 56 gold coins, minus what ever Cocona earns at the tavern.. : ) My world danger is at 82. Enemies are getting pretty tough now..
We can bring Cocona as well? Now that's news to me

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes