Nomson

Jan 31, 2019
Ok, but what to do after that? I mean plot quest
Is there a story quest? Not really. Just complete all the quests that occur along the way, sometimes you need a certain trigger for the quest to appear, for example, there is a small settlement east of the capital, they attack it at the first entrance, repelling the attack, you will gain a little experience as a reward and access to the next quest

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Is there a story quest? Not really. Just complete all the quests that occur along the way, sometimes you need a certain trigger for the quest to appear, for example, there is a small settlement east of the capital, they attack it at the first entrance, repelling the attack, you will gain a little experience as a reward and access to the next quest
Yes, what I mean was what other story quest are there after Milo's quest.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Could somebody explain the steps required if I don't want to slay the necromancer in the catacomb? I can't see any other notes anywhere, but I have not got any dialogue from Lona after picking them up. Here's the note list, I got 6, could anyone tell if I miss one? catacombnotes1.jpg

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
just read tham all and w8 cutescene
See here lies a problem. I've already read them. They are all in the read messages list.

EDIT: Ah, ok I think I must have broken the sequence after being captured. At least now I'm getting new scenes. Probably the reason.

Nomson

Jan 31, 2019
See here lies a problem. I've already read them. They are all in the read messages list.
did you have cutscenes when the cocona going from the cutting table to the dining room and then goes to bed?
If so, after collecting and reading all the letters you can talk with her

Reactions: maankamara

NaiasEleias

Jan 25, 2018

EDIT: Ah, ok I think I must have broken the sequence after being captured. At least now I'm getting new scenes. Probably the reason.
If you read them and approach Cocona, Lona will instead try to befriend her.

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Check OP for DL link
LonaRPG.Beta.0.3.5.4
-*fixed, prostituation damage got a huge nerf. u dont kill ur clients anymore...maybe?
-*fixed, PB_NorthCP Quest mail missing text when ENG.
-*fixed, NoerTavernHazubendo : no more 10TP soup after u killed MAMA, added fish to his trade list.
-*added, DarkPot recipes : Herbs*2 to Potion*1
-*fixed, Fetish options takes no effect after smash between on and off.
-*fixed, HumanPrisonMiningCave Sta escape sta req from 600 to 150.
-*fixed, NoerPrison Sta escape sta req from 600 to 200.
-*fixed, when equip Sickle, cutting RawPlant sta cost from 3 to 1.
-*fixed, Elise baby selling price *2
-*fixed, RatTail and FishEyes will stop drop after player has more than 8.
-*fixed, SCU now will not stay 0 forever in Equip page.
-*fixed, Equip page update logic fix, now will update after you spend trait points.
-*fixed, (Eng Only) HumanPrisonCave : when NeutralHumanPrisonMinerHairTriggerM trigger, it cause crash.
-*fixed, WolfEncounter, Scu check from 60 to 40, if u r weak <20, u can use "talk" option to escape.
-*fixed, During quest about a unique character, disable his Disband option.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
And weapons mention when they're high quality now, whoo~

Uhh, did something happen to the rest ability? It's gone. I can only full sleep again. I am using a save from the previous version. It also says it's version 0.3.5.0 and the last was 0.3.5.3 in game even though the folder says it's 0.3.5.4. Scat and Urine are merged again, guessing wrong version uploaded?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 184 Votes