Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
And weapons mention when they're high quality now, whoo~

Uhh, did something happen to the rest ability? It's gone. I can only full sleep again. I am using a save from the previous version. It also says it's version 0.3.5.0 and the last was 0.3.5.3 in game even though the folder says it's 0.3.5.4.
it will display whens ur save file create, and which ver is.
will not rewrite it if its not fit.
did something happen to the rest ability? >> not possible... ?! can i have ur save?

nsfwgamerv

Aug 15, 2018
it will display whens ur save file create, and which ver is.
will not rewrite it if its not fit.
did something happen to the rest ability? >> not possible... ?! can i have ur save?
the game is at 3.5.0 played new game can confirm rest reverted to old one

Nov 7, 2018
-----------
How does your game handle the values for the traits "Tough"/"IronWill" and "Constitution"? I've been having trouble figuring out your set-up here. Editing the values under Data/Effects/States> "Trait_IronWill.json" and Data/Effects/Items>"Trait_Constitution.json" seem to have no effect. I've searched through Data/Scripts/Editables as well as Data/Scripts/Frames and am coming up blank right now.

Am I just being stupid about this? I expected to find it in Data/Scripts/Frames> 25_Game_Actor.rb along with the value in there for "combat_trait" but the only thing relevant I see is "self_constitution" which isn't what i'm looking for here.

I was able to change lona's initial starting stats just fine by changing the values in Data/Scripts/Editables> 94_Game_Actor_Stats.rb but I can't figure out how to change them mid-game. I'm also pretty baffled as to where to look for the personality trait values "IronWill", "WeakSoul" and "Nymph".

I was hoping you might be able to clear up my confusion a bit and point me in the right direction.

Last edited:

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
the game is at 3.5.0 played new game can confirm rest reverted to old one
ex: someone using a outdates save, and when he back to worldmap. Lona spawn in the sea....
and i check the game save ver, and i know its a outdate and before the world map expend, and i can sure its not my fault.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Lol. Yay the sickle has a use, the flavor descriptions aren't just flavor anymore. That takes away a lot of the grind while gathering, eating away all your food from resting.

Chariosaur

Apr 18, 2018
Hey, does the attack speed of boars and brigands with spears work as intended? Both attack ridiculously fast and leave little windows of opportunity, often interrupting my own attacks one after another.

Last edited:

Nomson

Jan 31, 2019
Hey, does the attack speed of boars and brigands with spears work as intended? Both attack ridiculously fast and live little windows of opportunity, often interrupting my own attacks one after another.
you have not seen murlocs yet ....

Chariosaur

Apr 18, 2018
you have not seen murlocs yet ....
Okay, it's one thing to make a challenging enemy, but attack speed can be really annoying, especially with no ability to turn in place and the way movement and positioning works. Game is really fun but the combat is extremely clunky at the moment. It's hard, for the wrong reasons.

NaiasEleias

Jan 25, 2018
Okay, it's one thing to make a challenging enemy, but attack speed can be really annoying, especially with no ability to turn in place and the way movement and positioning works. Game is really fun but the combat is extremely clunky at the moment. It's hard, for the wrong reasons.
You can turn in place. Just use alt. You can also buy a shield and just block during their assault, and get in your hits when they're done.

Nomson

Jan 31, 2019
Do you play as a little girl who doesn’t even have a chest and wants to defeat an adult uncle in 1x1?
But in fact, try a shield with an additional weapon, it helps

Reactions: Yukihirou

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Hey, does the attack speed of boars and brigands with spears work as intended? Both attack ridiculously fast and leave little windows of opportunity, often interrupting my own attacks one after another.
I don't know if it's intentional but you can deal with the boars with some fancy footwork, though it's quite a lot of tapping. I find the sword works best for this (At least better than the pick). Gotta be careful not to turn towards them until they move up/down towards you. Gif in attached images. Trick is that they don't attack immediately after moving and being hit, so you can dance around them a bit, it does take a bit of practice. The start of my fight with that boar was not as graceful lol.

Last edited:

smoothie76

May 17, 2018
Really love this game Hope Developer make this game more harassment... Like surprise harassment ?

just sample when Lona have sexy point or charm(if u add more state) so high
- will get a chance to surprise harassment
from random people in place like slum or danger area
- chance to get npc costumer walk to buy service from lona or rape ,not lona offer costumer only
- companion chance rape lona

add mission Page
and fix about...umm I just mess only 1 dude but people in place get mad to me ? LOL something like this...

so about mate with Bestiality, Monsters
- only with weirthing, goblin and orc so boring.. how about > WOOHOO with dog horse insect etc.. ?

Last edited:
Reactions: goditseb

Chariosaur

Apr 18, 2018
You can turn in place. Just use alt. You can also buy a shield and just block during their assault, and get in your hits when they're done.
Alt is cumbersome to use, and shield locks You into a playstyle. There's really no downtime and blocking attacks still drains Your health, mood and stamina. Like i said, game is fun, nails the atmosphere and has impressive amount of mechanics in place already but combat can be really frustrating, sprinting also seems to work against it, on one hand it lets Lona outrun the enemies, on another goblins tend to sprint up and down when next to You making hitting them very difficult.

Chariosaur

Apr 18, 2018
I don't know if it's intentional but you can deal with the boars with some fancy footwork, though it's quite a lot of tapping. I find the sword works best for this (At least better than the pick). Gotta be careful not to turn towards them until they move up/down towards you. Gif in attached images. Trick is that they don't attack immediately after moving and being hit, so you can dance around them a bit, it does take a bit of practice. The start of my fight with that boar was not as graceful lol.
Thanks for the reply, if i get this right, You move up, click alt, turn right and attack, let go of alt, go down and attack and so on?
edit: there's two smoothies here and i got wrong one to respond to :D sorry for the mess

NaiasEleias

Jan 25, 2018
Alt is cumbersome to use, and shield locks You into a playstyle. There's really no downtime and blocking attacks still drains Your health, mood and stamina. Like i said, game is fun, nails the atmosphere and has impressive amount of mechanics in place already but combat can be really frustrating, sprinting also seems to work against it, on one hand it lets Lona outrun the enemies, on another goblins tend to sprint up and down when next to You making hitting them very difficult.
I mean, how else would you suggest turning in place? Also shield "locks" you into a playstyle but how else are you playing combat?

Sneak ambush -> enemies should never discover you in the first place, much less melee with you
Magic -> enemies shouldn't get close to you at all
Bow -> enemies shouldn't get close to you at all

If your playstyle is to have a melee brawl with them, then yeah buy a shield.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Thanks for the reply, if i get this right, You move up, click alt, turn right and attack, let go of alt, go down and attack and so on?
edit: there's two smoothies here and i got wrong one to respond to :D sorry for the mess
Nah you don't need to click alt unless you want to (Though it would be safer if you can). Just if you move too early you'll walk in front of the boar instead of turning towards it. Then you might get smacked if you don't move quick enough out of the way. That's the number one difficulty with that strat and probably how you'll get hit since the speed they move depends on whether or not they attack or sprint or walk. It's a huge timing thing.

You facing boar: Attack, move up, wait until boar starts to move up, hit right, attack, move down, wait for boar to start moving down, hit right, attack, etc, etc.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes