Leafless Twig

Dec 18, 2018
^ WTF? Accompany your post with an English translation, please. Use a machine if you have to. This IS a primarily English-speaking forum.
He doesn't care. I reported his post already two times. After it's deletion he reposted it.
Anyway, thank you for the link!

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
^ WTF? Accompany your post with an English translation, please. Use a machine if you have to. This IS a primarily English-speaking forum.
(Google-fu'd it)
"Yes, it is the same as your problem, do you have a good solution?"

Nobody really has a good solution, I'm afraid.

Anyway...
LonaRPG.Beta.0.4.6.2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

aww, it's another not unpacked one, d'aww, i wanted to update and have short pregnancys

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
Added more cheats based on what people have been posting about. I continue to hijack the Summon Menu mod that was previously posted.

F6 adds Barter Points
F7 heals a wound
F8 restores health, stamina, and food to max.
F9 opens a menu with:
  • Summon (a list of objects, NPCs, etc.)
  • Heal (same as F8)
  • Heal Wounds (same as F7)
  • Give Money (same as F6)
  • Give Trait Points
  • Make me a Moot (includes the trait)
  • Make me a human (includes removing the Moot trait)
  • Exhausted (-100 stamina)
  • Make me morally good (sets morality to 100)
  • Make me more evil (subtracts 10 morality)
for what version is this bro?

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Is the only way for the Taskmaster to survive to refuse taking Milo's quest?
Will I miss out on the gallery scene if I spare him like this?
Anyone? The guides say you can run into him later on Cecily's quest, but I can't find a way to not kill him.

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Thanks, but in my defense it was not mentioned under Milo's quest, only in the seemingly unrelated Pickpocket quest, and I was only able to find it because I looked for your name on the contributors section.

THEHUSSAR

Jul 12, 2018
Are there any cg guides in this game?

So far I have completed 8/10 scenes,

Cecily Rescue
Cecily (Milo's betrayal)
Fortune Teller
Kokona (Bath scene)
Kokona (Church rescue)
The slaves at port
Missing Daughter
Elise got attacked by parasites

I can't find the other two CGs

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Is there a guide for where to find all harvestable items?
I know rainforests have berries, grapes, apples, tomatoes and White Dragon Grass (and boars), Mountains have potatos, onions, carrots, the health potion roots and maybe other stuff (and boars or wolves), plains have carrots and rabbits and other stuff, pine forests have nuts, mushrooms, tung flowers (wolves) and maybe other stuff. That's as far as my botanical knowledge goes and I don't know where to find bug repellent flowers.

Aug 29, 2020
anyway i can increase morality. i'm doing jobs but it keeps going down. i'm not even hurting anybody. i feel like it's bugged or something. anybody got any ideas?

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
anyway i can increase morality. i'm doing jobs but it keeps going down. i'm not even hurting anybody. i feel like it's bugged or something. anybody got any ideas?
are you a moot? they have the effect morality decrease, not sure if it's supposed to be just once or drain like it is for you, could be responsible or not at all, just a random thought

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Wish there was a way to play this in a “god mode” sort of way. That seems like a really fun concept. Instead stamina depletes rapidly. Its comical.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Only some jobs increase your morality such as the Graveyard quest where you kill skellies or (I think) Squatters in the Sewers.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes