Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Anyone know any of the unlisted recipes? From some experimenting, I've discovered:
  • Rats and insects count as mystery meat, even when used with itself.
  • Mystery meat + a vegetable = Good Gruel.
  • Two Mystery Meat = Mystery Meat Soup.
  • Two Semen (seems like any type is valid) = White Sludge
Some interesting notes:
  • Smoked Meat gives 26 hunger, Good Gruel restores 24 hunger, Smoked Mystery Meat gives 18 hunger, and Dry meal gives 16 hunger.
  • Dry Meal restores less hunger than Smoked Mystery Meat, but is worth the same as Smoked Meat (Human).
  • White Sludge is worth the same as Smoked Meat (Human), but weighs 1 and gives only 5 hunger.
The most interesting thing to me here is the White Sludge. It's worth 158 points and counts as a cooked food item. This means that prostitution is more lucrative than it appears, especially if you have the Semen Demon trait!

Edit: Fixed an error

Last edited:

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
anyway i can increase morality. i'm doing jobs but it keeps going down. i'm not even hurting anybody. i feel like it's bugged or something. anybody got any ideas?
There are 3 ways to increase morality: quests (most give +1 morality), beggars random event, and donating to the church (go West of the main room). Alternatively, buy a fake ID to reset your morality to 50.

Anyone know any of the unlisted recipes? From some experimenting, I've discovered:
Some interesting notes:
  • Smoked Meat gives 26 hunger, Good Gruel restores 24 hunger, Smoked Mystery Meat gives 18 hunger, and Dry meal gives 16 hunger.
  • Dry Meal restores less hunger than Smoked Mystery Meat, but is worth more than Smoked Meat (Human).
  • White Sludge is worth the same as Smoked Meat (Human), but weighs 1 and gives only 5 hunger.
The most interesting thing to me here is the White Sludge. It's worth 158 points and counts as a cooked food item. This means that prostitution is more lucrative than it appears, especially if you have the Semen Demon trait!
Interesting, will add to the guide soon.

You can select juicing without nymphomaniac. Bug or no?
If you have NO personality trait, not a bug. If you have Timid or Brave as a personality trait, bug.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Some interesting notes:
  • Dry Meal restores less hunger than Smoked Mystery Meat, but is worth more than Smoked Meat (Human).
i have some information to share as well if you allow me, the animal meat might be dificult to some people to find, but the rats in the sewers the big rats(that attack back), they spawn there in the sewers again everytime that the quest "Squatters in the Sewers" is not activated the drop rate is influencied by the amount of survival you have, while Mystery meat + a vegetable = Good Gruel, there will be a mark by the and of the text saying "mystery meat" in red, that means everytime you eat it, you can get sickness debuffs, some of them are really heavy even with the trait to eat human flash and filth, i think is important to point that, i usually go for good flesh the most i can, the semen one is a really good tip, didn't know about it, thx for sharing.

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
about this part i hope i'm not sounding rude by adding this, really hope not ZedTed, english isn't my first language, but someone pointed out that using codes to change lona may cause dialogue problems, i think is important to mention that. i have never done it myself to test so is just a warning.
I posted that when I discovered being able to manually change all aspects of Lona using addstate. This only applies to Tough,Timid,Nympho as they are personalities instead of just stats. It's probably not an issue if the game uses if/else if for conversation trees though.

Reactions: Darkness-Crimson

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Hi I want to ask about the mod scripts inside the 0.4.6.1 version, there is the pallete changer inside of it, how do I access the pallete changer ? or are we even meant to access that at all ?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
i have some information to share as well if you allow me, the animal meat might be dificult to some people to find, but the rats in the sewers the big rats(that attack back), they spawn there in the sewers again everytime that the quest "Squatters in the Sewers" is not activated the drop rate is influencied by the amount of survival you have, while Mystery meat + a vegetable = Good Gruel, there will be a mark by the and of the text saying "mystery meat" in red, that means everytime you eat it, you can get sickness debuffs, some of them are really heavy even with the trait to eat human flash and filth, i think is important to point that, i usually go for good flesh the most i can, the semen one is a really good tip, didn't know about it, thx for sharing.
I mainly just listed the information for the sake of listing information, so feel free.
Indeed, the sickness debuff is a risk, but it's definitely manageable. I don't know what the chances of the debuffs are, but my cannibal Lona took between 8 and 18 pieces of Smoked Mystery Meat to get her sick in 3 reloads. Worse case scenario, you drink a Blue Potion and the debuffs go away. I do want to point out that Dry Meal weighs 75% of Smoked Meat, but is only 61.5% as effective as food and 66% of its value. You're better off selling it if you have Smoked Meat to spare.

ZedTed I just realized I made a slight error and have corrected my post. Dry Meal is actually worth the same as Smoked Meat (Human).

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Just in case anyone missed them, here's the latest pics from his Substar:
I'm not finding the pig's ear code, which makes Lona get pregnant faster, the code is not in
A (Unofficial) Guide To LonaRPG
I really wanted, I'm not finding google searches either, does anyone know the code
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-4-6-1-eccma417.49993/page-68#post-3454872
You'll need to unpack the game first using an RPG Maker Decryptor you can find on this site.
Then, navigate to Data/Scripts/Editables and open 51_System_Settings_Cross_Breed.rb in any text editor.
It won't take long to decipher the code. It's already been explained earlier in this thread.
Word to the wise: don't go for a value below 2. It'll probably crash with a negative value once the Seedbed trait is calculated.

Reactions: Darkness-Crimson

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but is there a workaround to the game crashing upon examining certain objects? I just found that that I can't operate the cannon at the Eastern Outpost.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm an idiot. I didn't realize 0.4.6.2 was already posted. Seems like the 0.4.6.1 saves are compatible (please correct me if I'm wrong) and the cannon works fine in this version.

Last edited:

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Does CaiNanE's 0.4.6.0 merged eng translation work with 0.4.6.2?
Nope, some changes were made and "commonComp.txt", "TagMapNoerTavernQuest.txt" looked game breaking. But I didn't bother test it. Instead I polished, fixed, and merged.
0.4.6.2: Latest LonaRPG.Beta_ENG merged translation
Also, I am sorry for still working on the new penis stuff. I have been super busy, and with pre christmas stuff, sarscov2 crap, and family stuff, I haven't had any spare time at all. But at least I managed this merge. It's sumfinn! :whistle:
Edit: Nevermind, I'm an idiot. I didn't realize 0.4.6.2 was already posted. Seems like the 0.4.6.1 saves are compatible (please correct me if I'm wrong) and the cannon works fine in this version.
If you did the 0.4.5.5 -> 0.4.6.0 save fix, you should be good to go with current release.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: Some good news! And some bad! But same! I just noticed that "TagMapPenisTribe.txt" got a JPN translation on gitgud. And a lot of assumptions I made based of the CHT version seems wrong now...
I need to re-do alot of stuff..
Again..
Once more..
Never ending..
:HideThePain:

Last edited:

Miumean

Sep 21, 2019
Nope, some changes were made and "commonComp.txt", "TagMapNoerTavernQuest.txt" looked game breaking. But I didn't bother test it. Instead I polished, fixed, and merged.
0.4.6.2: Latest LonaRPG.Beta_ENG merged translation
Also, I am sorry for still working on the new penis stuff. I have been super busy, and with pre christmas stuff, sarscov2 crap, and family stuff, I haven't had any spare time at all. But at least I managed this merge. It's sumfinn! :whistle:

If you did the 0.4.5.5 -> 0.4.6.0 save fix, you should be good to go with current release.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: Some good news! And some bad! But same! I just noticed that "TagMapPenisTribe.txt" got a JPN translation on gitgud. And a lot of assumptions I made based of the CHT version seems wrong now...
I need to re-do alot of stuff..
Again..
Once more..
Never ending..
:HideThePain:
Ah, but consider the following: what if the weebs were wrong and your interpretation was correct?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CaiNanE

F0rced

Apr 25, 2018
I would like it if there were a skill that lowered the weight of all traps, or one that allowed easier detection of enemy traps cause those things HURT!

Aug 6, 2020
Can anyone tell me about this error I am having. I get CHINESE TEXT instead of ENGLISH and when replaying the same scene it magically spouted a little in English at the beginning.
Greatly appreciate if someone can help.
Edit: Just so happens you have to replace it with Cainane's ENG text file.

Last edited:

F0rced

Apr 25, 2018
Question: Is it ok that I get error messages and the game crashes? Whenever I interact with certain characters/sprites (pregnant women, canon quest at fort, dead women bodies, and more) the game crashes and the reason is always the same:

■ Error Type :
ArgumentError

■ Message :
wrong number of arguments (2 for 1)

Is this just because the game is incomplete, or should I reinstall?

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Just in case anyone missed them, here's the latest pics from his Substar:
You'll need to unpack the game first using an RPG Maker Decryptor you can find on this site.
Then, navigate to Data/Scripts/Editables and open 51_System_Settings_Cross_Breed.rb in any text editor.
It won't take long to decipher the code. It's already been explained earlier in this thread.
Word to the wise: don't go for a value below 2. It'll probably crash with a negative value once the Seedbed trait is calculated.
i used two decryptor from f95, but both couldn't find the json files, i'm making a mistake somewhere?

4.10 star(s) 183 Votes