Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Ok so, so far the game's crashed when I interact with the dead gravekeeper in the catacombs, tried to pick up a lantern off the ground, tried interacting with a pregnant woman in a goblin cave and went to sleep in the top middle bed(?) in the slaver's stronghold. Are there any others?
If you're still playing on v0.4.6.1, there's literally too many things to count. You could crash even from non-interactables, such as the cannon ball in the Eastern Outpost or the chickens in Pirate's Bane. v0.4.6.2 seems to fix most of these things and as far as I can tell, the save from 0.4.6.1 carries over just fine, even if the game tells you that your save is outdated (The message doesn't seem to go away though). Squark posted a Mega link a few pages back.
I did notice that if Cecile dies and Grey Rat, for whatever reasons, tries to leave the map, the game crashes. I don't know if this is exclusive to him or if it happens to all ex-companions.

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
So I finally got defeated by infested and it said they brought me back to breed, but then I get stuck on a black screen with Lona in the top left, unable to move or do anything lol.

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-4-6-1-eccma417.49993/page-214#post-4321557

thank you for your patience, after some searching i found Teravisor post, i will link it here so people maybe don't get lost as i did. i extracted everything successfully, and made the changes, my lona is already pregnant so i will run the test to see if a fucked the game lol, wish me luck and thx for all the help.
You can instantly give birth by going into F10 and typing
$game_player.actor.preg_level=5;
Lona instantly goes into birth mode.

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
I feel like you need to invest at least 15 points into stamina for combat to be functional without feeling like a chore (but also without being overpowered). Otherwise it's still doable, but you have to pop blue potions so often it's a pain in the ass.
And man, I wish the quick sleeps would restore more stamina a pop.

Such a good game though, I hope Eccma never stops.

eugene67

Jul 21, 2020
I never used potions for my whole first few months playing this. Just a fucktonne of sausages & sleeping. I think combat is the least stamina intensive class, besides mage if you're really good at it. Succubus is the real chore, that shits a deathwish - or I just suck.

Pgazet

Aug 4, 2019
I finished the game (current content) , when you understand the game mechanics it's easy . 8/10 for me (for a H game) .
The negative point : It's too short :), but you know what ? It's free and if the game gets bigger i wouldn't mind buying it .

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I hope it is good time for a come back after I left during the version 0.3.5
with this new stronger rigs I got here that can even play Fallout 4 in 4k with forest and grass like 4k texture mod
this boy should be able to play the game fine now right?

• Haha
Reactions: Dosa with spice

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
I hope it is good time for a come back after I left during the version 0.3.5
with this new stronger rigs I got here that can even play Fallout 4 in 4k with forest and grass like 4k texture mod
this boy should be able to play the game fine now right?
Ever since I made this it should be much better. If it is not enough there's this to install as it won't be included in base game.

Reactions: CaiNanE

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
How important is Constitution for a "succubus" build in the long run? I see it affects the skill expertise for sex skills but it doesnt seem to be by much? extra stamina is nice though.
I'd say it is vital. CON and ATK for nymph. You can basically skip the rest.
Succubus is the real chore, that shits a deathwish - or I just suck.
Well, as a succubus you are supposed to. Plus other grownup things.
If you put all your points into CON and ATK you will be very deadly as a nymph. She can basically fuck anything to death. Perhaps not counting the upcoming flesh demons though.. Have no experience there.

The only time I get sit down with LonaRPG now is to make sense of and translate the new stuff. No joy in playing over here right now.. Still happy about what I managed with arena and square though, so that gives me some boost.

Last edited:

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
wait
u forget 0.4.6.1 dude!
No need to update things that are working though?
Optimization mod is already included in what you download (it's in ModScripts folder, running by default) so if there are bugs in it they should've shown up already.
DirectX (RGD) mod theoretically might have some bugs, but I've had no reports about anything outside of few known ones (read post). After optimizing game a lot of people can push 30/60 fps even without it so maybe barely anyone uses it?

Reactions: CaiNanE

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Ahh, Yes
I was playing other game so did not check but I surprise about the uuh warning?
just hit me up on private chat would be better if feel like wanna chat it out cuz I think that should not be in video game

Snyltaren

Nov 21, 2018
I wandered north of the starting city then headed into a forest a bit to the west.. a house in the middle of it wich i entered.
There were traps everywhere in the entrence so high SCU is prob a good thing. It was not translated so everything was in JAP/CHI or something, but there was alot of things going on here so I'd love for it to be translated.
Something about a gross fat mother & hunter dad with their horny son, that was atleast what i got of it. And they kinda invite you for a meal, and .. if you want a refill, why not? they seem nice enough right? x)
I have not yet played latest updated version and will do tonight, and saw a translation post in the comments so I will add that and see if it accually is translated already. :)

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
This is fleshly hacked save. You level 99 and got 518 skills point to spend! it enough to fill everything even though I sure some skill are lock behide main skill tree.
Although, I highly suggest you should play the game first or better finish the game once! but I sure some people don't have time to play and wanna rush through everything so this for you then

enjoy!

*if dev do not happy with this and would like it to be remove then do it without me notice. I am busy person so i may not have time to check here often

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
I wandered north of the starting city then headed into a forest a bit to the west.. a house in the middle of it wich i entered.
There were traps everywhere in the entrence so high SCU is prob a good thing. It was not translated so everything was in JAP/CHI or something, but there was alot of things going on here so I'd love for it to be translated.
Something about a gross fat mother & hunter dad with their horny son, that was atleast what i got of it. And they kinda invite you for a meal, and .. if you want a refill, why not? they seem nice enough right? x)
I have not yet played latest updated version and will do tonight, and saw a translation post in the comments so I will add that and see if it accually is translated already. :)
Yes, everything is translated except new penis stuff...
I spent some time with doomfarm, like 2-3 hours or so. Should be all good.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 184 Votes