Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
Guys, my save is error (outdated). I have 4.5.5 and then when i dl the 4.6.1 i cant use my old save. help me pls
Shit shit sorry I'm late! Was watching Nightwish. God damn, Floor Jansen, giving me floorgasms.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please show your support for EccmA417 on his Subscribestar!

Or on his fanbox!
there ya go, make sure you download 460 tho to update the save

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
See people I am a little lost I have only been able to do the quest to kill sombies in the cemetery why not where or how to do the others, any help? And if some kind companion provides me with a map of the game I would be very grateful since the game is too good XD
Look for ZedTed's guide. Should tell you roughly where to go and what to do for like 80% of the existing quests.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Just did the Pickpocket and Kill the Woodsons quests. Want to add in a couple notes:
Pickpocket:
  • If you hit and stun the Sargent before attempting to pickpocket him, your chance of success seems to shoot up to 100%. I tried it 5 times in total, with only 3 point in Scoutcraft.
  • I recommend you lure him to the wall first, as the guide instructs. Quickly steal his medal and leave the area before it wears off. If you decide to re-enter the map immediately, he'll have a red arrow above his head as if he's aggressive, but it's safe to walk in front of him or even talk to him.
  • If you have companions, tell them to wait at the opposite wall, so it doesn't turn into a melee free for all.
Kill the Woodsons
  • The Woodsons' cabin can be seen from the road just south of walls from the fort.
  • The path you're spawned in at is littered with traps. I recommend telling your companions to wait while you clear a path for them. All of the area beyond the barricade (even indoors) appears to be trap-free.
  • Regardless of your scoutcraft level or whether you've decided to sneak, the Woodsons will spot you and invite you in for dinner. However, if Cecily and Greyrat (and possibly others) are in your party, they'll immediately recognize the Woodsons and combat will immediately begin.
  • The fight is relatively easy, especially if you brought companions along. The father has a lot of health, but hits infrequently and deals negligible health damage and also a decent amount of stamina damage. The son seems incapable of defending himself, and the mother, I'm not too sure. She dies pretty easily to the dog.
  • For whatever reasons, the family dog will aggro everyone whenever the Woodsons become aggressive and goes back to being docile if left alone long enough.
  • There's no notable loot to be found. The dog and chickens don't have any drops and the chest that sits next to the house exist only to hold your gear, should you end up being captured by the family.
  • A note can be found inside the house as well as the shed.
  • Goblins will occupy the indoor and outdoor areas of the map if you've killed the Woodsons and re-entered the area.

Just a side note: I didn't realize that you actually get rewarded for saving women in monster lairs. On a whim, I rescued two from the Fishtopia cave and got 2 big copper coins and xp for it. The reward was given to me by the job NPC at Noer, but I suspect you could claim it from any valid guild.

Nov 16, 2020
Yes, surprisingly you can change your resolution setting under the settings screen.
I know, odd place to look.
Good sir, Could you please explain a bit more to this noob, setting screen?
All i find is this, and i cant move it further then 640, even when fullscreen is on. My screen Monitor resolution is 1366 x 786.
Screenshot 2020-12-21 143514.png

By the way this games currency, trading coins for trade points, and then Trade points disappearing when you leave a map.....I'm I the only one who finds this aspect of the game annoying:(.

Reactions: jaruh

fhpagemaster

Jun 13, 2020
Good sir, Could you please explain a bit more to this noob, setting screen?
All i find is this, and i cant move it further then 640, even when fullscreen is on. My screen Monitor resolution is 1366 x 786.

By the way this games currency, trading coins for trade points, and then Trade points disappearing when you leave a map.....I'm I the only one who finds this aspect of the game annoying:(.
The next size up from 640x480 is 1280x720. Did you try to press "Z" or "Enter" while the selector is on Screen Scale? It's possible (I don't know if RPGM has this feature, but I imagine they do) that your small monitor size is preventing you from selecting a larger size.

As far as trade points go, yes it's annoying, but it just means you need to be smart about selling your coins and extra items. Use math to figure out how much to sell and put points into Wisdom to get more points from selling. My biggest problem is if you enter/leave the upstairs floor of the Noerr Tavern that you lose all points. It makes prostituting practically worthless you pretty much have to get coins from sex as you can't exchange TP up there. That or you leave the tavern and immediately re-enter to reset prostitution with the NPC on the main floor.

Personally if I can't buy coins and I'm out of food or don't want to eat, I will try to buy beer or something cheap. Yeah, you lose some trade points overall if you resell it, but it's better than it being fully wiped. Make sure to utilize the bank. Keep the heavy and unused stuff for coin resell there. Also coins are cheaper to purchase there than anywhere else.

Reactions: Brothel Trainer

mewsteel

Dec 11, 2019
con todo lo que tiene este juego creo que unico que faltara es la amputacion cuando ella esta sometida como esclava por ejemplo que perdiera un brazo hasta por encima o debajo del codo; como lo tiene la chica de las catacumbas, o en una pierna tambien por encima o debajo de la rodilla.

es solo una idea a ustedes que les parece ya que es algo probable con la tematica de este juego

With all that this game has, I think the only thing that will be missing is the amputation when she is subjected as a slave, for example, if she lost an arm even above or below the elbow; like the girl in the catacombs has it, or on one leg also above or below the knee. It is just an idea to you that it seems to you since it is something probable with the theme of this game

Leafless Twig

Dec 18, 2018
With all that this game has, I think the only thing that will be missing is the amputation when she is subjected as a slave, for example, if she lost an arm even above or below the elbow; like the girl in the catacombs has it, or on one leg also above or below the knee. It is just an idea to you that it seems to you since it is something probable with the theme of this game
You're a sick bastard.
I like it.

• Haha

mewsteel

Dec 11, 2019
You're a sick bastard.
I like it.
creo que es una opción válida y si puedes escapar en la clinica optar por una protesis o que te ponga la parte de alguien mas y tendrias q secuestrar a una chica para ello wajajjaja

I think it is a valid option and if you can escape in the clinic, opt for a prosthesis or that I put someone else's part on you and you would have to kidnap a girl for it wajajjaja

• Haha

Leafless Twig

Dec 18, 2018
creo que es una opción válida y si puedes escapar en la clinica optar por una protesis o que te ponga la parte de alguien mas y tendrias q secuestrar a una chica para ello wajajjaja

I think it is a valid option and if you can escape in the clinic, opt for a prosthesis or that I put someone else's part on you and you would have to kidnap a girl for it wajajjaja
Stop, my dick can only get so erect!
LonaPunk 2077

• Haha
Reactions: jaruh and Aswiri

mewsteel

Dec 11, 2019
Stop, my dick can only get so erect!
LonaPunk 2077
tambien se podria aplicar esto cuando estes peleando contra bandidos o los mounstros cuando te derroran y te atrampan de seria en la pierna si es una combate que la probabilidad q de dañen un brazo

This could also be applied when you are fighting against bandits or the monsters when they defeat you and seriously trap you in the leg if it is a combat that the probability q of damaging an arm

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
The next size up from 640x480 is 1280x720. Did you try to press "Z" or "Enter" while the selector is on Screen Scale? It's possible (I don't know if RPGM has this feature, but I imagine they do) that your small monitor size is preventing you from selecting a larger size.

As far as trade points go, yes it's annoying, but it just means you need to be smart about selling your coins and extra items. Use math to figure out how much to sell and put points into Wisdom to get more points from selling. My biggest problem is if you enter/leave the upstairs floor of the Noerr Tavern that you lose all points. It makes prostituting practically worthless you pretty much have to get coins from sex as you can't exchange TP up there. That or you leave the tavern and immediately re-enter to reset prostitution with the NPC on the main floor.

Personally if I can't buy coins and I'm out of food or don't want to eat, I will try to buy beer or something cheap. Yeah, you lose some trade points overall if you resell it, but it's better than it being fully wiped. Make sure to utilize the bank. Keep the heavy and unused stuff for coin resell there. Also coins are cheaper to purchase there than anywhere else.
I wouldn't recommend grabbing wisdom just for bartering. I seem to only get 5% more value at 99 wisdom. If you got points to burn, grab Dark Cauldron.
I just carry around two kinds of smoked meat with me. If I don't make enough from prostitution for a key, I just sell a meat or two to cover the difference. If there's enough leftover for a wooden club, I buy that. I stockpile wooden clubs and raw ingredients in the bank and cook them in batches. What do I do with the excess smoked meats? I trade them in for potions next door, use them to pay for carriage rides, or turn them into gold coins, using the copper coins I'm saving to cover the difference. I try to keep ~10k points worth of coins on hand at all times, in case I run into a preacher. Extended stay in Fishtopia with more meat than you can spend? Consider buying potion ingredients. You'll probably need them eventually.
Am I micromanaging this game a little too much? Yes.

Also, if you missed an earlier post of mine, it's worth cleaning out your holes when they're full of cum. While cum isn't as easy to farm as meat, it's much more portable and worth just as much when cooked.

SaintSin7

Dec 18, 2019
Is it possible to modify a save file? in order to get OP stats and such

and also, does anyone know if there's a place where i can see when the game was last updated?

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
Is it possible to modify a save file? in order to get OP stats and such

and also, does anyone know if there's a place where i can see when the game was last updated?
Added more cheats based on what people have been posting about. I continue to hijack the Summon Menu mod that was previously posted.

F6 adds Barter Points
F7 heals a wound
F8 restores health, stamina, and food to max.
F9 opens a menu with:
  • Summon (a list of objects, NPCs, etc.)
  • Heal (same as F8)
  • Heal Wounds (same as F7)
  • Give Money (same as F6)
  • Give Trait Points
  • Make me a Moot (includes the trait)
  • Make me a human (includes removing the Moot trait)
  • Exhausted (-100 stamina)
  • Make me morally good (sets morality to 100)
  • Make me more evil (subtracts 10 morality)
you can use this to give yourself traitpoints or w/e, works with 4.6.2, you actually have to click on the arrow on the quote because the cheat mod is an attachment on darkprizm's post

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
i dont think u understand my point of view about what i say :unsure:
You want eccma to completely change his game to suit a pirate's tastes.
Adding in a second protag with big boobs or a male protag (seriously, why does every game with a female main character have to have this as an option?) would change the entire complexion and direction of the game. And not necessarily for the better.

Miumean, thanks for that.

Oh, and 0.4.7.0 is coming. Sadly, not in time for Christmas (due to agreements made) but instead around this time on the 29th.
Here's what you can expect:

Last edited:

Neskio

Nov 9, 2020
Am I the only one that get a crash when press too much Enter or Z to pick up something or to talk? It's annoying since it happens pretty often

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes