VH~Serena

Mar 30, 2020
Honestly I find it hilarious that only Violated Heroine and LonaRPG managed to meet this genre. For the longest time I thought a patent must be on it or something, but no it just turns out that for some reason no one wants to copy Violated Heroine's design. I think it's because of the ages of the characters, but even still I don't understand why they couldn't make some normal bodied woman with the SAME design philosophy.

I even considered copying it, but then I thought, "I mean why exactly hasn't someone with money and ambition just finished Violated Heroine by now? It has a ridiculously massive following."

Even just games showing pregnancy in gameplay is RARE, VERY RARE. But on top of that you have character stats which is also fairly rare and corruption mechanics which is also rare. Back when I cracked open the source code for Violated Heroine I think I figured out why too. Every single event in that game has like 6 different dialogue trees that change depending on corruption, pregnancy, horny status, etc. Most hentai games are fairly straightforward with each event, usually at most 2 options.
So basically there's none? huhuhu T_T

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
...Back when I cracked open the source code for Violated Heroine I think I figured out why too. Every single event in that game has like 6 different dialogue trees that change depending on corruption, pregnancy, horny status, etc. Most hentai games are fairly straightforward with each event, usually at most 2 options.
Yep, and then you have to consider how the story branches and how common events would work. Essentially, you are making a new game for every divergent story line/playstyle. Even AAA games struggle with this: think of Mass Effect, etc. You got choice but what does it do other than some 'exclusive' dialogue and rewards?

Sadly not, but I can recommend games of a similar genre(s), just send me a PM and I'll hook you up (disclaimer: I do not play Western 3D games, so don't expect any of that, only 3D game I play is by Illusion).

Does mc still needs to sleep after walking 100meters?
Not much has changed buddy, although it's more rest than sleep now. You can recover stamina without skipping to the next day.

Reactions: dragonmaster4

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yep, and then you have to consider how the story branches and how common events would work. Essentially, you are making a new game for every divergent story line/playstyle. Even AAA games struggle with this: think of Mass Effect, etc. You got choice but what does it do other than some 'exclusive' dialogue and rewards?
Yeah, I mean think about branching the story out into even 5 paths. The average player might only try 1-2 of those paths. Creating all that extra content for a game that most people wouldn't even choose... I can see why people are hesitant to try that. In H games your decisions are usually just who you're going to bang, it's a handful of different H scenes and text dialogue. They don't need to create a whole alternate world like a serious 3d rpg would have to with different animations, voiced dialogue, plot, etc.

The more advanced the game, the harder it is to branch paths. Text games can allow you to do just about anything, 2d games have quite a bit of freedom, 3d gets fucked. When we have full sense VR, I imagine the games are going to seem super restrictive for a long time. All the freedom to move around and do whatever you want but the system/ai won't be able to handle that freedom at all. I mean even in VR now the ai can't handle you touching or throwing shit at them unless it's a major part of the game. I remember watching somebody playing some VR zombie game and trying to pick the npc's nose, lol.

Wonder if we'll be alive long enough to see games that actually have crazy amounts of freedom and choices available. It really doesn't seem to be the kind of thing non VN game devs care to focus on. The taletail games were essentially VNs with the occasionally QTE, that's about the best we've had.

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
Actually no, there is a couple of pretenders to the genre. One game that got buried so hard I had to find it in old school torrents and needed a Japanese Locale to run. It's something about an angel, like battle angel or something. There is another game that is western made that has it too, but the author on it just kind of gave up after a certain point.

There was also a recent one that actually has legally aged protagonists called Lisette, priestess of spring pregnancy, which utilizes all aspects of it pretty decent to the original design of VH but it doesn't have active combat, instead using turn based combat.

Kinq_D

Oct 29, 2019
Does anybody know where the "convent" is I just finished a quest by killing goblins in a tower and idk where to finish the quest

Rocam_bole

Aug 16, 2017
I just did this quest a few days ago and it worked fine. Did you grab the files from this post and did you drop it into the Text folder?
I will probably try again perhaps i missed something even though i'm quite sure i copied all the files and pasted them right where the original ones were

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
Oh wow, this is actually really good (and somewhat disturbingly interesting), really love how equipment actually change appearance and such!
Also the graphics are really well done, (unlike many games made with RPGM), one big pro with the engine is that there seems to be built-in gamepad support, which is always nice, also really dig the music.

Last edited:

Rocam_bole

Aug 16, 2017
Well, looks like i fixed the language issue by reloading the save into an earlier stage.
Anyway i met the Artillery Officer at the eastern garrison but i can't man the cannons because the script crashes and gives me errors....

I shall await for further updates in full hope of blowing up some deepones.

fhpagemaster

Jun 13, 2020
Anyway i met the Artillery Officer at the eastern garrison but i can't man the cannons because the script crashes and gives me errors....
Update to 4.6.2. You can find it by searching the thread. 4.6.1 is incredibly buggy, and 4.6.2 fixes most of the issues. Saves work when updating from 4.6.1 to 4.6.2, so you don't have to start a new game.

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
Alright, I admit I was being a bit of a dick, but hear me out.
Her overall design is definitely a strong selling point for me, not because I'm particularly fond of petite women, but because it fits well with the narrative. She starts off in the sewers, scrawny as hell, barely able to bludgeon rats to death and only has about one day's worth of food. She turns a corner and there's a shit ton of traps and a dead chick next to a campfire. Fuck, are those goblins? She's screwed! No, wait, she makes it! Possibly with a well earned sword to remember the experience by! As she continue to struggle through an unforgiving and increasingly difficult world, she learns to make the most out of what she has, because she has to. And as she starts getting better and better at it, people start to recognize her efforts. Hell, bandits and monsters even start to run from her at some point.
After a while, you get bored or your save file no longer works, whatever. You start a new game again and remember: She wasn't always a badass. She used to be this fragile looking thing that could barely kill two rats before getting winded.
She could have been a beefy ass amazon or a buxom seductress, but no, she looks like someone that's going to have to go through hell if she doesn't want to starve to death. And that's exactly what this game is about. I feel like it's not really fair to say the game's unplayable because of the way she looks. That's completely missing the point. She's perfectly crafted for the atmosphere the game is going for.
And again, when i say that the game its unplayable coz the way she looks? (i sayed that i dont want to play it coz that body its no my kind, as i say again and again that the game its awesome, every part of it) and yeah she is crafted for that atmosphere as it can be a housewive/husband that has never wield a sword or have a fight o_O.

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
Update to 4.6.2. You can find it by searching the thread. 4.6.1 is incredibly buggy, and 4.6.2 fixes most of the issues. Saves work when updating from 4.6.1 to 4.6.2, so you don't have to start a new game.
Am I being a dumb? Im currently on 0.4.6.1 but if it is buggy af I'd like to update to 0.4.6.2 as well, but I cant find it when searching for it? >:

EDIT: Nevermind, found it when searching for 0.4.6.2 instead of just 4.6.2, lol.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-4-6-1-eccma417.49993/post-4721230

Reactions: fhpagemaster

Cidfri

Oct 20, 2020
Good since I updated to the version of (LonaRPG v0.4.6.1) I got an error that closes the game and is present in several objects when executing an action with it, for example in the necromancer mission if I interact with the dead parents of the necromancer give me the error and the game closes so in order to advance in the mission I am forced to kill her TT since I cannot upload links I will try to see how I publish the error so that they can help me, and to try to solve the error install visual C ++ 2013 and 2015; but it was still useless.

Lona Error.png

Error Log: (I put the error Log although to read it you have to run it XD because I didn't want to make the post long).

◆ 2020-12-25T22:40:39
■ Error Type :
ArgumentError

■ Message :
wrong number of arguments (2 for 1)

• Haha
Reactions: SwordofHeaven

Rocam_bole

Aug 16, 2017
Where do i find the 4.6.2? I thought the 4.6.1 was the latest.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes