CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
hi all quick question how can i use my old save version 0.3.5 ish to new -v0-4-6-1
You can't. At least not to my knowledge. 0.3.X.X -> 0.4.X.X had some core changes. Do a rerun! A lot of content since 0.3.5.0 and polished translation all over. The latter if you use the english merged translation from my signature that is.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I may check here for time to time so if game get update hard that save broken
I redo the hack but people here gotto call me out

Gundarc

May 25, 2019
I'd say it is vital. CON and ATK for nymph. You can basically skip the rest.

Well, as a succubus you are supposed to. Plus other grownup things.
If you put all your points into CON and ATK you will be very deadly as a nymph. She can basically fuck anything to death. Perhaps not counting the upcoming flesh demons though.. Have no experience there.

The only time I get sit down with LonaRPG now is to make sense of and translate the new stuff. No joy in playing over here right now.. Still happy about what I managed with arena and square though, so that gives me some boost.
I appreciate all the work you do to translate. Thank you.

Gundarc

May 25, 2019
I finished the game (current content) , when you understand the game mechanics it's easy . 8/10 for me (for a H game) .
The negative point : It's too short :), but you know what ? It's free and if the game gets bigger i wouldn't mind buying it .

Well technically it is not free, and Eccma has a feud with this site cause he does not like piracy. I understand is position, but without this site I would never have even heard of his game. I encourage you to at least make a one time donation on his Subscribestar or even better become a monthly subscriber. Keep that stick on the ice, bud.

Shaoram

Oct 11, 2020
What's the story behind the seedbed womb, lorewise? Are there any negative effects for having or stacking it? Other than being unable to have human children.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Boob slider or changer yet? Legit the only thing keeping me from playing!
Honestly, I don't think it's ever coming, my dude. And not to be rude, but we really don't need to know your kink preferences. If something so small (heh) is stopping you from playing this game, then please find something else. Plenty of content out there.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
What's the story behind the seedbed womb, lorewise? Are there any negative effects for having or stacking it? Other than being unable to have human children.
Lorewise? Not sure there is any lore behind it.
There's no other negative effects from it that I know of unless you count faster pregnancies with a higher chance to get pregnant a negative effect.

Ilikepeverted shit, are you talking about the Sea Witch or Cecily?

Cidfri

Oct 20, 2020
See people I am a little lost I have only been able to do the quest to kill sombies in the cemetery why not where or how to do the others, any help? And if some kind companion provides me with a map of the game I would be very grateful since the game is too good XD

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
Boob slider or changer yet? Legit the only thing keeping me from playing!
eccma say it long ago, that he will not implement Big tits por the MC, that's why im not playing-suporting this game anymore, i love the stile, i love the world he's doing and i love the game BUT, i cant with that loli, i hope some day we can have another MC, that will be awesome (i will return to suport again when that come's out but i doubt that would happen some day...but well its up to him, if we have more options about that lot of ppl will support the game more, me one of them)

may i say again that the game its amazing.

Reactions: Brothel Trainer

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
eccma say it long ago, that he will not implement Big tits por the MC, that's why im not playing-suporting this game anymore, i love the stile, i love the world he's doing and i love the game BUT, i cant with that loli, i hope some day we can have another MC, that will be awesome (i will return to suport again when that come's out but i doubt that would happen some day...but well its up to him, if we have more options about that lot of ppl will support the game more, me one of them)

may i say again that the game its amazing.
So try to keep her alive and NOT sexually attacked.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes