wacek

Aug 6, 2017
So I noticed for vaginal and anal the numbers went down the, uhh, looser Lona got. Hands and mouth leveled up with stamina skill I believe, but her downstairs holes actually lose effectiveness with use.

Idk why these guys like holes so tight they bleed with use, but I don't think I'd make someone drink my piss either so.
i didn't play it a long while but had some nasty battle whore, and if i remember correct... holes will stay tight if your stamina > 0 after banging.
then again: i didn't play a while

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hello Squark do you know where we can find the file "Data" in the file LonaRPG, because i don't saw him.
Thank you !
I'm attaching a tool to pull the Data and Graphics files out.
Steps:
1: Unpack the .zip file in the LonaRPG directory
2: Doubleclick on the Decrypter
3: File -> Open File
4: Point it at the Game.rgss3a file
5: Tools -> Extract all files
6: In the new Extract folder, copy/cut the Data and Graphics folders out and place them in the base directory
7: Delete the Extract folder and the Game.rgss3a file.

I found this tool on this site. This thread has it.

LoSoSAnimation

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
I'm attaching a tool to pull the Data and Graphics files out.
Steps:
1: Unpack the .zip file in the LonaRPG directory
2: Doubleclick on the Decrypter
3: File -> Open File
4: Point it at the Game.rgss3a file
5: Tools -> Extract all files
6: In the new Extract folder, copy/cut the Data and Graphics folders out and place them in the base directory
7: Delete the Extract folder and the Game.rgss3a file.

I found this tool on this site. This thread has it.
Hello ! Very very thanks you !! you are my savior !! =)

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

NotSlimShady

May 2, 2018
Every time I win an arena fight as a slave i get spawned outside of prison floor boundaries. Is there a solution to that?

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
Guys, how do you "level up" sex stats? i dont have the nympho trait, dont like to become a whore from one day to another. Leveled anal to 31, to "sexy". I keep doing anal but then the stat goes down to 26, to "maiden" anyone knows why? tried to do it one time and rest, doing it a lot of times in a day, but nothing improves it, more likelly, that worsen the stat. Cant find anything in the tread about this. Seen a lot of comments asking the same as me, but with no answer. Thanks !
you increase your sexy by increase stamina
your hole will loosen up each time you sell your self
you can tighten it up by going to the medical clinic and do surgery
you can level up super fast in early game but i recommend get body modification to help with the stamina lost and body damage

NotSlimShady

May 2, 2018
Show us with a pic.
Well, I've lost this one but the result is the same regardless, i spawn outside of the proper dungeon area.

Getting into arena fighting was accidental as well. First thing I did in the game was trying to sell myself to some drunks in the area and then passed out, guards thought i had gambling debts for some reason and put me into slavery.

Reactions: CaiNanE

ghostsalsa

Feb 5, 2021
Does anyone else randomly have their Lona's ID papers go missing from the inventory for no reason? Maybe it happened after I temporarily stashed some items in a chest while fighting, but I dunno.

Also can't seem to get the f10 cheat to summon items to work. "$game_party.gain_item(104,1)" Isn't this how it is supposed to be entered?

Just thought, imagine if I somehow cooked the id papers by accident... Wish it had key item status or something.

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Does anyone else randomly have their Lona's ID papers go missing from the inventory for no reason? Maybe it happened after I temporarily stashed some items in a chest while fighting, but I dunno.

Also can't seem to get the f10 cheat to summon items to work. "$game_party.gain_item(104,1)" Isn't this how it is supposed to be entered?

Just thought, imagine if I somehow cooked the id papers by accident... Wish it had key item status or something.
$game_party.gain_items(104, 1)

Reactions: ghostsalsa

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
That is actually google being racist. Not eccma417. I am certain he meant for the wording to be: "little boy with darker skin tone."
Absolutley certain.
:KEK:
I like think that eccma417 is the H.P lovecraft of our time and Lona is his cat.

Reactions: CaiNanE
4.10 star(s) 181 Votes