Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I only have a resolution of 480 without the possibility of change in fullscreen, without fullscreen it is only possible at 440
Well, maybe the problem lies with the resolution setting of your second monitor.
In any case, if you want to run your game borderless fullscreen, ALT TAB possible, then you can use this instead:

It's free and work for all games.

Lady_Yvraine

Jul 7, 2020
How do I unlock magic? I used cheats to max my stats but Magic isnt unlocked.
You need the Magic Initiate trait. Or something with such a name. I don't remember, I always play nymph Lona.

You can only select it if you have the Meek trait, or no personality trait at all. In the latter case, it locks the other two personality traits out.

If you have picked a different personality trait, then the only way to get it is by cheating. Open the console and add it with the usual commands, its trait number should be in the guide, I believe.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lostlust

Arrhythmia

Sep 28, 2019
have quest about rescuing partner was changed at some point ?
walkthrough suggest to hit guard once and then talk to woman, but i, 0.4.8.2 you cant talk unless out of fight.
do you have to kill that guy now ? becouse that dude freaking rip and tear.

qapao

Jun 24, 2020
the guide is a bit ambigous when it comes to aquiring certain traits, like, how do I get the prostitute trait exactly? I couldnt work as a prostitute in the backstreet map (the guy who you can sell your passport to) but in a screenshot I see many other options are there. Also like if I go up to random people a dialogue appears but character cant offer herself to the passer-by.

Because thing is in the guide it says prostitute trait is needed to prostitute yourself in a number of situations, however the guide also just replies as to how to get the prostitute trait by saying "prostitute yourself???".

Is there any explanation by the devs or anyone about acquiring traits?

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
the guide is a bit ambigous when it comes to aquiring certain traits, like, how do I get the prostitute trait exactly? I couldnt work as a prostitute in the backstreet map (the guy who you can sell your passport to) but in a screenshot I see many other options are there. Also like if I go up to random people a dialogue appears but character cant offer herself to the passer-by.

Because thing is in the guide it says prostitute trait is needed to prostitute yourself in a number of situations, however the guide also just replies as to how to get the prostitute trait by saying "prostitute yourself???".

Is there any explanation by the devs or anyone about acquiring traits?
Did you miss the traits category in the pause menu or something? You acquire the trait by leveling up and then allocating a point to it assuming you meet all the requirements. I think prostitution only has a level requirement, but I could be wrong since it's been a while since I played.

pedro73376

Aug 18, 2017
Guys, how do you "level up" sex stats? i dont have the nympho trait, dont like to become a whore from one day to another. Leveled anal to 31, to "sexy". I keep doing anal but then the stat goes down to 26, to "maiden" anyone knows why? tried to do it one time and rest, doing it a lot of times in a day, but nothing improves it, more likelly, that worsen the stat. Cant find anything in the tread about this. Seen a lot of comments asking the same as me, but with no answer. Thanks !

Chosen Sloth

Feb 1, 2018
Guys, how do you "level up" sex stats? i dont have the nympho trait, dont like to become a whore from one day to another. Leveled anal to 31, to "sexy". I keep doing anal but then the stat goes down to 26, to "maiden" anyone knows why? tried to do it one time and rest, doing it a lot of times in a day, but nothing improves it, more likelly, that worsen the stat. Cant find anything in the tread about this. Seen a lot of comments asking the same as me, but with no answer. Thanks !
So I noticed for vaginal and anal the numbers went down the, uhh, looser Lona got. Hands and mouth leveled up with stamina skill I believe, but her downstairs holes actually lose effectiveness with use.

Idk why these guys like holes so tight they bleed with use, but I don't think I'd make someone drink my piss either so.

pedro73376

Aug 18, 2017
So I noticed for vaginal and anal the numbers went down the, uhh, looser Lona got. Hands and mouth leveled up with stamina skill I believe, but her downstairs holes actually lose effectiveness with use.

Idk why these guys like holes so tight they bleed with use, but I don't think I'd make someone drink my piss either so.
So, or you keep bleeding and screaming everytime you whore yourself, or you become an actual whore with the trait that makes the character lose interest, nice

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chosen Sloth

dogeys

Jul 7, 2019
Good morning! I've got an issue completing "Rescue the Maid" quest. After I try to end up dialogue, I get this error.
How can I fix it? Thank you in advance.

screenshot_lonarpg_uwuwu_issue.jpg screenshot_lonarpg_owowo_issue.jpg

LoSoSAnimation

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
Good morning people ! I want change some line of code of my game, but i can't found Data/Script. Can you please tell me what i need to do to found the scripts.
Thanks you all.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Good morning! I've got an issue completing "Rescue the Maid" quest. After I try to end up dialogue, I get this error.
How can I fix it? Thank you in advance.

View attachment 1029366 View attachment 1029367
rescue the maid? where u get that quest from?
nvm found it, it's the missing mercenary girlfriend quest from the wetland camp, yeh the new update broke something the quest also crash there for me which didnt happen in 0.4.8.0

Last edited:
Reactions: dogeys

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
In the meantime, here's 0.4.9.1:

LonaRPG.Beta.0.4.9.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you enjoy this game, please consider supporting EccmA through either his or his !
Also, can someone help me make sense of this post:
Fanbox link:
There's a different set of comments on each platform though.
At least he said that he has no intention of stopping.
Is he really just moaning about Steam rejecting this game? Who the hell told him to try that?
Okay, so it does seem like it took them three months to come to the verdict but anyone with a lick of sense could told him it's going to be rejected almost everywhere.

It seems that he was going to make a version specifically for Steam.
At least he'll have someone else to vent his vitriol on now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 181 Votes