Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
i asked this before but no one said anything what is the different new game + can you get and what do they do or is there only the deep one that new game that will do something.

leftforkilling

Feb 6, 2021
hey recently the text has switched to chinese on certain dialogue's as if the english isn't finshed, the problem is I'm only 2 hours into the game (compounded time not real time) i got to the point where you get invited to the rich bar and it started happening

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Reactions: leftforkilling

ghostsalsa

Feb 5, 2021
It'd be cool if you could hotkey more of your skills/equipment at once. Plenty of number keys not being put to use. Is that concept outta reach or already addressed?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
i asked this before but no one said anything what is the different new game + can you get and what do they do or is there only the deep one that new game that will do something.
Human Lona, Moot Lona and Deepone Lona, they act as extra lives once you die, you keep level, stuffs in the bank.
Moot Lona and Deepone Lona have their respective status buff/debuff, Deepone Lona has special skill.

Reactions: Cat Boy

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
dont forget to include it's the CHEAPEST way to reduce world difficulty.
The biggest downside is you need to have Lona raped and traumatized to do it...
Also big fucking lul at the ship "ending" when you keep her virginity and the game laughs at you for it. Like, what the fuck bro!? There's no actual vanilla way to lose it!

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Also big fucking lul at the ship "ending" when you keep her virginity and the game laughs at you for it. Like, what the fuck bro!? There's no actual vanilla way to lose it!
knowing i cant bring Cocona and (maybe) Cecily and Grey rat off that hell hole and what eventually happen i would consider that just another bad end.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Reverse rape elise and call it a day ? A little bit of hate-fuck and oneshota, not to mention a big "in your face" to the genius brat. Well, my drug addict Lona depends on him alot.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
LonaRPG.Beta.0.4.9.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

N.B. Yes, there are more recent versions. But the delay is because Eccma suggested I delay rather then stop because if I were to stop, someone a worse person than I would just take over and not give two flying fucks.

0.4.9.1 in two days, 0.4.9.2 another three after that.
And anyway, I prefer to delay anyway as it gives him time to fix any problems in the newer builds.

If you like this game, consider supporting him on his or through his !

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Very random but as someone who once studied Psychology the moment I see "CBT" I immediately think of a therapy treatment I was told about.
The changelog is copied wholesale from his substar account. I don't think I need to expand on what it's shorthand for.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ashkun

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Added more cheats based on what people have been posting about. I continue to hijack the Summon Menu mod that was previously posted.

F6 adds Barter Points
F7 heals a wound
F8 restores health, stamina, and food to max.
F9 opens a menu with:
  • Summon (a list of objects, NPCs, etc.)
  • Heal (same as F8)
  • Heal Wounds (same as F7)
  • Give Money (same as F6)
  • Give Trait Points
  • Make me a Moot (includes the trait)
  • Make me a human (includes removing the Moot trait)
  • Exhausted (-100 stamina)
  • Make me morally good (sets morality to 100)
  • Make me more evil (subtracts 10 morality)
thank the h-gods for you and your work sir

4.10 star(s) 183 Votes