0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Possibly.
Still a bit weird though.
"Oh! No penis! A woman!"
(puts clothes back on)
"CUT OFF THE PENIS!"
I mean, really? These people have the memory of a senile chimp.
I think it's just their go-to battle cry.
Could be translated better, though, like "OFF WITH THE COCK"

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Yeah, I believe the reward for rescuing rape victims is a bit too much considering how cheap human life is in the current situation at the island. There should be a classification for each slave you rescue:
-Noble woman/daughter: which give the most reward
-Civillian
-Refugee
-Slave
-Etc...
Well, since the guild and their missions are payed for and by the Rudesind firm run by Milo, a slave is probably worth more than a civillian would be.
I think it's just their go-to battle cry.
Could be translated better, though, like "OFF WITH THE COCK"
Yeah, that MTL poetry was a nightmare. I never got to merge mine with Huhuriu55s version, but I had Cut off ther cocks or similar. Depending on the context. Maybe I'll touch those up in the future. Or not since Huhuriu55s was so close to mine anyway. We'll see.

Last edited:

diclo

Dec 6, 2020
game style and mechanics looks real nice (as in the art and the status screen screenshot), but REAL put off by the piss, scat, etc. Anyone know of games similar to this or have something similar to that or to that status screen pic with the mechanics shown?

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
game style and mechanics looks real nice (as in the art and the status screen screenshot), but REAL put off by the piss, scat, etc. Anyone know of games similar to this or have something similar to that or to that status screen pic with the mechanics shown?
Um those thing are completely optional in the base game, there is an on/off button right in the game option for it.

ayuyu2500

Jan 29, 2019
hello~~~?? cheats~~~?? carry weight and exp, main stats, hp, sta, food, def, personality~~~?? please~~~??
:unsure::unsure::unsure:

ghostsalsa

Feb 5, 2021
I'm currently using the old friendly fire fix I found posted here a ways back

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm wondering if there is an any additions to be made to prevent friendly fire from triggering with certain ranged attacks like magic and bows too? They haven't been effected by the above mentioned tweaks.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I'm currently using the old friendly fire fix I found posted here a ways back

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm wondering if there is an any additions to be made to prevent friendly fire from triggering with certain ranged attacks like magic and bows too? They haven't been effected by the above mentioned tweaks.
You sure you are using the latest version posted by Teravisor ? Take a look at this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-4-8-2-eccma417.49993/post-5007421

Reactions: ghostsalsa
May 20, 2017
I was wondering, what are some of the video games (not necessarily h-games), books, anime/manga that are similar to the story/atmosphere of this game? I know that eccma is a mad genius and came up with much of it himself but I was also wondering what might be some of the possible inspirations for the world/characters/monsters in this game? I've honestly never seen a more disturbing/hopeless atmosphere before, and some mechanisms (like the large city map, map system, the wound system) I find pretty original. I know a few possible inspirations:

There are clearly goblin slayer references. Although the goblins here are much more disturbing, mostly due to the gore.
The MC seems to be based on violated heroine.
Probably took inspirations from Berserk? Not sure about the specifics as I never really read it. Also eccma clearly played Dark Souls but honestly the atmosphere of Dark Souls is nothing compared to this game.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
Added more cheats based on what people have been posting about. I continue to hijack the Summon Menu mod that was previously posted.

F6 adds Barter Points
F7 heals a wound
F8 restores health, stamina, and food to max.
F9 opens a menu with:
  • Summon (a list of objects, NPCs, etc.)
  • Heal (same as F8)
  • Heal Wounds (same as F7)
  • Give Money (same as F6)
  • Give Trait Points
  • Make me a Moot (includes the trait)
  • Make me a human (includes removing the Moot trait)
  • Exhausted (-100 stamina)
  • Make me morally good (sets morality to 100)
  • Make me more evil (subtracts 10 morality)
Thanks for that but being bad at installing files, where do I put it in the game files?

ghostsalsa

Feb 5, 2021
You sure you are using the latest version posted by Teravisor ? Take a look at this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-4-8-2-eccma417.49993/post-5007421
Quality forum right here. Thanks for the update m8. And thanks to Teravisor too.

I will say that the untested string does seem to cause an error(and crash) when Elise drops a nuke on my head (Her/His magic still damages me). Additionally, while melee attacks don't aggro your teammates, arrow skills still do even though they don't hurt them. Odd behaviors indeed.

Last edited:

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
i asked this before but no one said anything what is the different new game + can you get and what do they do or is there only the deep one that new game that will do something.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes