Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
actually uh what does that do? im still looking at the screen telling me to use the arrow keys any nothing is still happening
What? You mean you can't move at all ? Then try to hit "X" to pen menu, drop down to system --> key bindings and see if that helps.

The REALred.

Jun 15, 2019
Damn. Here's something I thought I would never see. Was going somewhere, and some woman needs help cause some refuges are attacking her. I kill the guys, and the woman has two things in her inventory which she is giving me as a reward. And what do I see? One of the things is a timed frag bomb, which is decent. But the next thing? A motherfucking Golden Headress. I don't know the odds for this, but I assume it's pretty lucky.

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
is this sea witch? what sleeps down in the temple? can anyone translate what she wants?
Sorry if it has nothing to do with your question, but would you mind sharing the filter you're using on the screenshot you posted? It's an HQ2X (or something similar) filter, right?

Last edited:

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
thanks, it checks out, sadly i cant use outdated save
There has only been two game save breakages since this game happened upon this site. 0.3.X.X -> 0.4.X.X and 0.4.5.5 -> 0.4.6.0. So ignore the outdated message text on your save screen. Mmkay?
is this sea witch? what sleeps down in the temple? can anyone translate what she wants?
A real attempt you mean? No, mostly poetry with minor edits.

Reactions: lostlust

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
How does the gloryhole work? I don't understand how I don't get beaten at the end of the day
I dont think u can, but even with just regular sex will sometime give u crotch damage or legs damage.Which reinforce the stereotype of “ you kill a hooker?time to get some bleach and chlorine and noone will even care by the end of the day” that u can sometime see in movie as a joke

Reactions: jaruh

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
I dont think u can, but even with just regular sex will sometime give u crotch damage or legs damage.Which reinforce the stereotype of “ you kill a hooker?time to get some bleach and chlorine and noone will even care by the end of the day” that u can sometime see in movie as a joke
I meant more about your "pimp" beating your ass for not working but you run out of customers in the gloryhole. it says to deposit the money somewhere but i cant find where

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
I meant more about your "pimp" beating your ass for not working but you run out of customers in the gloryhole. it says to deposit the money somewhere but i cant find where
um beside the glory hole theres also the normal customers walking by, and u suppose to exchange the coins into repayment with your large nose master in the morning.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 184 Votes