doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Thanks for the info. Would you suggest I team up with him, save, get him killed, and then reload the save if he doesn't drop it and keep trying that way? Or is there a better/more efficient way to do it.
you dont even need to be the one who kill him get get a brawl start in the tavern then pick up all the loots if he doesnt drop it go up stair and down stair again to reset, just keep in mind boss mama, grey rat, Cecily,and Cocona( if u did a bunches of her quest) doesnt respawn so if boss mama( usually) pick fight with the others rush the stair right away. You could also find the whip in treasure chest, easiest chest is the cabin and you can grind rescue some meat toilets for exp and coins while at it.Last method is buying one from fishtopia isle which u going to need to cough up 4000 in total 3000 for travel (unless youre doing Elise quest) 1000 points to buy the whip in the hunter shack.

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
That menu screen where the marketplace is captured by the orcs is giving me nightmares..

By the way, looking at the game text file I see there's an alternative ending after Lona leaves the island and the city is nuked by the sunbro god. How do you trigger it?
I don't know exactly, but maybe try killing the fortune teller then leave the island.

Also be respectful to the one and only God, the Anonymous Saint.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
where do i get all the different items of clothing or is there a cheat to get them?
Explore around, you will find them in treasure chests and in shops. If you want cheat, you can find cheat list in ZedTed guide.

Lady_Yvraine

Jul 7, 2020
ok the pregnancy part is not working or you don't understand what i'm asking
If you are already pregnant when you edit the file, it won't work. Without editing the files, the only way to shorten pregnancy is by having the Seedbed status, and from what I've seen in the files, it doesn't affect human and moot pregnancies anyway.
If you mod the pregnancy length as shown in that post, each pregnancy cycle will last either one day, or one day/night cycle, I don't remember exactly now. Did you extract the game archive to get the pregnangy files? Did you edit them as shown? Did you then delete or rename the compressed game archive so that the program would load from the folders instead?

Reactions: CaiNanE

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Do childs grow or somthing? Or are they like permanent milk draining inventory items?:LOL:
they use for rebirth system which if u look up through the discussion people are franticly trying to get the right baby so they can change race.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Oh right, yes i read about that. Do the childs have to be in the inventory that the rebirth will work?
no they suppose to run away. It's quite a hellish process with the default game chances tho say for example you want to get a deep one baby u just fk a bunches of fish people to dead to get all dem sperm hoping after 80 days going to pop out a deep one, but instead u pop out 3 fishfkind so u have to go get fck a bunches more hoping rng wont fk u over again.

Last edited:

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
yeh the fortune teller give u that option if u did give birth to deep one or moot baby that ran away View attachment 1020408 moot appearance is easy to notice right away View attachment 1020411

deep one u have check the eye color
View attachment 1020414 View attachment 1020416
and the odor buff, in my opinion her tuna sandwich vag smell should increase her sexiness not decrease it.
That's cool, I've been scoping out on the author's postings on other sites (by the way, seems his account here was deleted some time ago, by himself I presume?) and it turns out
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dxxddddd87
4.10 star(s) 183 Votes