spykedaddy

Oct 21, 2019
I literally only downloaded this game like two days ago so sorry if this is common knowledge but does the cowboy dude actually drop the whip when he dies? If so I'm assuming there's just a very low chance since I've gotten him killed probably ten times and not gotten it.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I literally only downloaded this game like two days ago so sorry if this is common knowledge but does the cowboy dude actually drop the whip when he dies? If so I'm assuming there's just a very low chance since I've gotten him killed probably ten times and not gotten it.
Yeah, keep trying, he definitely has a small chance to drop that, but you need combat expert trait to wield that.

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
can someone tell me why does getting piercing make your weakness super high
and you get rape all the time
and wearing cloth or equipping weapon only reduce 50 weakness
it wasn't like this back in 3.5.0 weakness use to be more manage able
piercing give you little sexy and huge weakness that is stupid

Last edited:
Reactions: Ntr is life

jaruh

May 1, 2017
-Get impregnated by fish people
-Survive the pregnancy
-Give birth
-Baby run away
-Die
-New game + as Deep One Lona with blue eye insteand of green
-See the Sea witch and follow the questline.

Holly molly, did that much happen in so few time? and how much i would miss there? gotta read that 40 unread pages :HideThePain:

• Hey there
Reactions: Yukihirou

RockinCat

Sep 10, 2019
So, guys, I've arrived at the desolate city, the name of which I've forgotten immidiately, but it houses the "Hope Inn" that as they claim "has no hope".
Been sent to find 3 men in the red pit in the forest.
Found the 1st at the entrance. Guy killed himself.
Found the 2nd smacking his head against the wall. He wasn't feeling really good and exploded to turn into a meaty frog.
Seen the 3rd guy become a meat column.
With all 3 accounted for there was a scene with something telling Lona to "Stay till the end, till the light shines through the darkness" or w/e.
The way out was blocked and I got stuck with a bunch of enemies.
4 bugs in the anus later and the room is squeaky clean, Lona even took a bath in the tears of the fallen foes (she really did).
Now I'm stuck in an empty room in the forest with no way to leave...
So what now?
@Yukihirou ZedTed doujinftw

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yc4ever

Jan 10, 2020
any got a deep one start save? being trying to do this for the past 2 days, somehow everytime i get fish and other times i wasted months doing nothing because no pregnancy

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018

Holly molly, did that much happen in so few time? and how much i would miss there? gotta read that 40 unread pages :HideThePain:
So basically:
-The new arena in town
-The Penis tribe
-The new Hope outpost near Sybaris ruin
-Deep one/Sea witch Lona
-game balance and change about trap disarm/damage.
-etc

Now I'm stuck in an empty room in the forest with no way to leave...
Check every single tile, there's little bugs hiding under them, they're invisible unless you stand on that exact tile.
Every single one. If you still can't leave then well duh...

can someone tell me why does getting piercing make your weakness super high
and you get rape all the time
and wearing cloth or equipping weapon only reduce 50 weakness
it wasn't like this back in 3.5.0 weakness use to be more manage able
piercing give you little sexy and huge weakness that is stupid
Because weeakness being a stat has its pro and con:
pros:
-affect enemy and animal behavior/ai pattern
-begging more easy.
-lure people yourway to rob him in the alley
-etc
con:
-The strongs hates the weaks
-The strongs prey on the weaks

also check this post for lore regarding piercings: https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-4-8-2-eccma417.49993/post-3561366

-The weaks always die.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: jaruh

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
is there a way to decrease weakness
in the old patch it was manage able if you have a weapon and a shield
now you get rape where ever you go

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
is there a way to decrease weakness
in the old patch it was manage able if you have a weapon and a shield
now you get rape where ever you go
Get rid of your piercings, get rid of your dirty clothings, wear proper clothings, equip high quality weapons and shield, equip ponytail and get rid of the glasses.
Lona must be happy.

Also if your save is pre 0.4.6.1, then make new game, that save is not compatible anymore.

RockinCat

Sep 10, 2019
Check every single tile, there's little bugs hiding under them, they're invisible unless you stand on that exact tile.
Every single one. If you still can't leave then well duh...
Yeah I've checked every single one of the tiles. Even covered the map in red burning goo. Nothing. The only way out was to volunteer to become an abomination cum-dump.
After being captured and lots of struggle I've sneaked out of the abomination lair and made my way back to Noer and got rid of all affliction in Elise's clinic. The issue is that even though mood is 4, clean and no afflictions left, Lona is still marked as an abomination cum-dump when saving / loading.

Also destroying the main lair before getting captured changes nothing. In fact even if you leave the destroyed lair map and then go back in, everything is back to its original state as if you've never visited.

Edit: She also keep randomly vomiting even though there's no indication as to why except for the class name change.
Edit 2: Returned to the place where she was captured initially. Found what is clearly a bug. The dead guy is back and the scene is replaying a 2nd time. Seems like Lona was never meant to leave the abomination clutches even though struggling does free her from them.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Yukihirou

RockinCat

Sep 10, 2019
Congratulations, your Lona is probably pregnant! I hope you modded your game for shorter pregnancies.
Elise almost killed me after the 8th abortion when it turned out she is not pregnant.
Also do you know what happens if you keep the seedbed pregnancy?

Lady_Yvraine

Jul 7, 2020
Elise almost killed me after the 8th abortion when it turned out she is not pregnant.
Also do you know what happens if you keep the seedbed pregnancy?
Seedbed (Vaginal) is a stacking effect that shortens the time of most, but not all (ie: not human or moot, afaik) pregnancies by a set amount of day-night cycles. It may also affect the number of offsprings, but I didn't see anything about it.

Seedbed (Anal) and (Urethral) work differently, they increase the number of parasites multiplying in the respective orifices, iirc.

RockinCat

Sep 10, 2019
Seedbed (Vaginal) is a stacking effect that shortens the time of most, but not all (ie: not human or moot, afaik) pregnancies by a set amount of day-night cycles. It may also affect the number of offsprings, but I didn't see anything about it.

Seedbed (Anal) and (Urethral) work differently, they increase the number of parasites multiplying in the respective orifices, iirc.
I've mentioned it already: I got rid of all of these.
Thing is she is still vomiting... A bug ig.

xxxzxcvbnm

Sep 2, 2020
ok im stuck 4th area i think when you first start where you and to press up and z isnt working. i just move up without picking up the item and equiping it.

RockinCat

Sep 10, 2019
Check your statuses for Sick or Gastrosia. Did you use the console to remove a pregnancy/sickness?
No, I've treated everything in Elise's clinic.
Everything means everything. No afflictions at all. Happiness 4 and no dirt even.
I do not cheat anything but the carry weight. It's clearly some bug or there are hidden status afflictions that are not being indicated and cannot be treated.
I've tried waiting for while in the inn. No belly, no birth.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 183 Votes