doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
I was able to get pregnant but the stuff came out dead, it said something like failed mother of sorts, I guess I had my rare luck and now its gone away
wait you mean it give u a text that it ran away? moot baby,deepone baby, and human tend to have that text speech, they are your new game plus rebirth flag once your current Lona die.

qapao

Jun 24, 2020
I had it for like 3 times now in fishtopia, a image with like skulls and blood flowing away from lona is shown, and that she mentions her baby is dead

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
I had it for like 3 times now in fishtopia, a image with like skulls and blood flowing away from lona is shown, and that she mentions her baby is dead
oh that one, yeh they completely kick the bucket then, hope that it wasnt the default game birth timer because that's a lots wasted times.

persons394

Nov 5, 2020
I downloaded CaiNE's eng translation but the whole game is in chinese. so something went wrong. Im on 0.4.9 if that helps. I dont know what to do.

tomato2047

Nov 5, 2020
Question about save
how do i use old version save in new version game?
i try putting old version save to a new version game and didnt work
is that anyway to updata my save?

Maakhan

Feb 18, 2020
I downloaded CaiNE's eng translation but the whole game is in chinese. so something went wrong. Im on 0.4.9 if that helps. I dont know what to do.
I would suggest reading his post on how to use the TL for 0.4.9

Download the 0.4.9.2 translation and then apply the 0.4.9.0 Fix file into the Text folder

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Unpack the ENG folder from the translation file and place it in the Text folder and allow for overwrites.
Back in the main game folder, open the Game.ini file in any text editor and in the section where it says [LonaRPG], make sure it says Language=ENG. If it says CHT (Chinese Traditional) or JPN (Japanese), change it.

Reactions: CaiNanE

persons394

Nov 5, 2020
Unpack the ENG folder from the translation file and place it in the Text folder and allow for overwrites.
Back in the main game folder, open the Game.ini file in any text editor and in the section where it says [LonaRPG], make sure it says Language=ENG. If it says CHT (Chinese Traditional) or JPN (Japanese), change it.
If you go to the third option in chinese in the start menu, and then go to the bottom option and flip through it, you can change the language from there. Holy fuck im rarted

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
If you go to the third option in chinese in the start menu, and then go to the bottom option and flip through it, you can change the language from there. Holy fuck im rarted
Editing the .ini is MUCH faster but I'm glad you sorted it out.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Question about save
how do i use old version save in new version game?
i try putting old version save to a new version game and didnt work
is that anyway to updata my save?
Don't worry about it. There are no game saving breaks between versions. There have only been two since LonaRPG landed on F95. 0.3.X.X -> 0.4.X.X and 0.4.5.5 -> 0.4.6.0 And that later one had a mod script fix to sort that out that time.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
fanart!
sea witch/deep one lona and the sea witch
I kinda whanted to blame the chemra since It feelt like it didn't do justes to the colors but looking back at it its my fault that I didn't color it well
lona: why didn't they grow......
sea witch: (laughing) dont worry there are some out there who like'm small....................
(geass even the blood of a godess can't help in growin boobs.......lul)
Elise for implants when?

Reactions: jony1212254855
Apr 9, 2020
are you guys having problems uploading images to this site cuz I sure as fuck am if anyone has a solution please do tell me

darkjoker13

Jul 7, 2017
hello guys i have some question

I play like a mercenary. I didn't play any sex events at all.
All 3 main cities' quests have been completed. The main city is left with the quest Milo wants to kill Adam.
I saw in the guide you should spare Adam. Because Adam was a nice guy, so I didn't do this quest.
Now I wonder if I want to continue the story Where can I go next?
I must kill adam to continue the story or have to go for a walk on the fish island after this period

dogeys

Jul 7, 2019
Even if you fix the bug in the data files, the one in your save file seems to be the one that matters now. Use a hex editor (I used HxD) to edit your save, search for "$game_player.y if self.near_the_target?" and replace it with: "$game_player.y) if self.near_the_target?". You have to replace the space with the ) in order to keep the byte possitions the same.
It actually worked! Thank you a lot :whistle:~

4.10 star(s) 181 Votes