Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Hello sorry for the bump, I would like to ask how to play in English? I found the English folder I deleted all the other language folders (moved them) but it says words like "menu: start" or is that normal?
Jesus....plz go one page back, download newest version 0.4.9.2 and run as is, do not delete anything. These days it's always set to be ENG by default.

Reactions: Sayathing

Rio999

Dec 29, 2018
Is masturbating supposed to give you a very large amount of exp, like way more than combat? Because I just flicked my clit to level 25, put all my skill points into combat and now I am loli death destroyer of worlds.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Is masturbating supposed to give you a very large amount of exp, like way more than combat? Because I just flicked my clit to level 25, put all my skill points into combat and now I am loli death destroyer of worlds.
You're supposed to do so till level 40 for relatively safe travelling around. But yeah, you're doing good. For some reasons, exp gained from masturbating scale with your levels so it's still worth masturbating every now and then even if you're already level 80. Make sure to enable scat and piss too, they give quite a bit of exp but cost nothing.
p/s: inb4 EccmA nerf this. I think he'll at some points since some quests give a very good amount of exp.

dadiladila

Feb 9, 2021
Its your weak stat that determined if people will randomly attack u so any piercing that increase weak will make people attack u once it high enough i think about 70 or above points, i like Lona piercing look tho so i just remove those lines in the game text file.
Can I know which one to change? I wanna get some piercings too but it’s so annoying being attacked almost every time.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
What are the consequences for siding with Milo in the last quest?
I'm guessing Cecily and Grey Rat become no longer recruitable? Anything else?

Also, is it possible to rescue Cocona from the church without losing access to the saint and other church benefits?

TobaccoMan

Feb 10, 2021
Currently on Milo's quest to kill Adam, the guide says if you have 15 wisdom you can spare him — how do I do that? Every dialogue option with him results in aggro. My magical girl Lona has 15 wisdom.

TobaccoMan

Feb 10, 2021

Also, is it possible to rescue Cocona from the church without losing access to the saint and other church benefits?
I'm wondering about that Milo quest myself, but afaik rescuing Cocona from the church does lock you out all the church activities for good. Fortunately I bought Holy Water beforehand to kill the rabbit.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Some derpage going on in my slot.
Lona: Am I pregnant?
Elise confirms it, Lona steps outside and instantly hurls
Lona: More comfortable now.
Lona: I know this feeling.
As far as I know, Lona's not this dim. She's had two pregnancies already.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Haha, that made my evening. Flicked my clit to level 25.. But yeah, if you're about to sleep, always flick the clit before, to max out your STA to EXP level. Also, always bathe before sleep as well. Both will give you EXP. But clit flicking probably gives more.

What benefits?? But, no worries. The church doesn't really put up any wanted posters. If you get your morality back over 50 you're good to go Sunday mass again.
Currently on Milo's quest to kill Adam, the guide says if you have 15 wisdom you can spare him — how do I do that? Every dialogue option with him results in aggro. My magical girl Lona has 15 wisdom.
You need to travel to Doom Fort before that and meet with Adam. Perhaps become friends there. Then you can spare him.
Some derpage going on in my slot.
Elise confirms it, Lona steps outside and instantly hurls
Lona: More comfortable now.
Lona: I know this feeling.
As far as I know, Lona's not this dim. She's had two pregnancies already.
I can change that to "Guess I'm preganant." since I suspect the game recycle that one line over and over.

4.10 star(s) 181 Votes